Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

he can start cleaning toilet for the  next  637 hours ,  start selling items in eBay  for next 637 to pay all victim :joy:

How ironic situation is when looking back at his drama :phew:

not sure if he can cope with it at this rate lol

if it's a history of folly that was in his younger days then well, its too sad people bring it up now (like in the case of jisoo).. but if it's recent when he's already an adult and celebrity, the consequence hits colder and harder in the face..

Angry Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

i'm skipping lunch cos of the heavy breakfast.. and the joke is, i bought a new screwdriver set with lots of interchangeable heads.. and a sharp nose plier this morning.. and for that, i ended up clearing out my kitchen storage to rearrange the shelves.. i'm amazed at myself at the total randomness at cleaning..

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

• LOL 5
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

not sure if he can cope with it at this rate lol

He can do it 

seriously what I find funny is this part , the guy is calculated as his role in cha cha :joy:

Oh wait we can’t have baby cos we need 900 million , shouldn’t he thought of that before unzipping his pant lol 

Nt6n9Q0.jpg

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

But why did you stop her? Did you already know about his true colors then? Wowww

Honestly I don’t know why I stopped her. I think it was because I don’t fancy the guy myself. Only seen him in one role and wasn’t impressed… :unamused:

I told her that we should look for other options too before she makes a choice. 

But there was also the aspect that CJH’s scandal had just come to light and I was weary letting @agenth chingu getting burned so quickly again after her divorce from CJH. I need to protect my trusted EO colleague from heartache and I didn’t know the guy.

Didn’t trust him.

Oh well, I am glad that she didn’t get

married to him :kiss_wink:

I say we should only get married to bad boys from now on. We will at least know what we get :D 

:evilelmo:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He can do it 

he only apologized but didn't try dispute the any of the claims from the girl right?

and out of the blue, this ex-couple popped into my mind

900_675_Main_Image02_0414__2021041409480

cr.: owner

but i'm glad we claimed and dumped oppas relatively often in this thread.. not forgetting the sharing part too!

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

hmm..

• LOL 4
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

my next oppa I need cv of his all girlfriend

legit ones only?

how about the ONS?

maybe you need to have the list of female classmates (even teachers!) he had in his school days, and also those female neighbors staying at a 5km vicinity..

Studying College Life GIF

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

45 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He can do it 

seriously what I find funny is this part , the guy is calculated as his role in cha cha :joy:

Oh wait we can’t have baby cos we need 900 million , shouldn’t he thought of that before unzipping his pant lol 

+2

Another note, he also body shamed Kang Hanna and this what makes me hate him so much more. I got furious when I read about this. Protecc Kang Han Na at all cost. She's a very good actress and very pretty too!! 

+2

• Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Just now, Sky Kang said:

Another note, he also body shamed Kang Hanna and this what makes me hate him so much more. I got furious when I read about this. Protecc Kang Han Na at all cost. She's a very good actress and very pretty too!! 

+2

i'm really hoping this one isn't true. 

It could be story like:

GF: "Was she pretty?"

BF: "Nah, nothing like you"

The blanket apology does concern me :'(

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

i was wise woman I see him for WHAT HE WAS , I run away before ceremony :loolz:

not sure about @agenth though I hope she didn’t sign the marriage paper  :joy:

hey hey hey i seem to remember your quickie marriage of like one week!

:sweats:

yes @partyon saved me. i only got engaged 

:criesariver:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

+2

she was my favourite in start up , seriously Suzy have good sense of character she wasn’t impressed with his act of kindness :joy:

@agenth I dumb him in one week  that a record :loolz:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

34 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

he only apologized but didn't try dispute the any of the claims from the girl right?

Okay Chingu's help me out here - while I try to keep the mood lighthearted and fun, however, on this one, I'm seeking a serious answer ... or as serious as you can give me :rolleyes:

First - I've read a few articles on Dimple Boy, and here is my first question (serious mind you)  How can a man (ANY man) claim "DAMAGES" :blink: ... if a woman gives birth to a child he truly was part in conceiving?   If its false paternity I totally understand, but I doubt this story would be getting much play if that hadn't already been vetted - Is this a Korean thing actors can pull? 

Second - my Survival Games teammate posted a pic of Seo Ye-Ji & Kim Jung-Hyun - This one I know a bit more about, as I followed Kim Jung-Hyun when I first started watching K-drama's - School 2017 was my first, which he starred in.  While His antics in the drama TIME, were terrible, he eventually came clean and apologized to all the parties involved in that drama from cast, to staff, to writer/PD.  It turns out that in addition to some personal issues, that Seo Ye-Ji had been making absurd (my view) demands on him to have no contact with his fellow female actresses ... while filming  .... HE"S a FRICKEN ACTOR! ... even if they were dating, how is that even a fair request to make? She is an actress, which makes the request even more ridiculous, considering all the steamy scenes she was making in her dramas during the same period.

I've heard some Korean women are possessive to the Nth degree, but not entirely sure if thats just a K-drama trope speaking

Help me out Chingu's, whats going on here? :unsure:

+2

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

22 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

79dcfc018b4ffac347fdbdebde33f242.gif

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

24 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

wow.. i didn't see this.. i only saw the one with his ex gf

kimchi GIF

that's a waste of good kimchi though..

51aff5d6-80bf-421e-8e24-68c54941ab76.jpg

i need some hot soup right now.. it's been raining since morning, and i'm feeling hungry already..

but i've ordered some chicken cobb salad, and cold brew.. and @MayanEcho @Thong Thin i ordered some cheesecakes too!!! they're not so big like the pic below (although it's the same one from paris baguette)

image.jpg

==

@LeftCoastOppa i didn't actually follow the whole KSH news that came on sun, then dragged till yesterday where the agency dropped a short message about investigation and then, earlier where he came out to apologize.. but if all the claims were true, then of cos there is no excuse he is a downright jerk to this

How can a man (ANY man) claim "DAMAGES" :blink: ... if a woman gives birth to a child he truly was part in conceiving?  

i'm not sure as well if the part of "claiming damage" is exact translation from hanguk to english or not.. sometimes korean articles being translated to english might become a bit odd and senseless.. but if there is anything related to monetary claims to his gf for his reputation damage, then yes again, he is utter trash.

While His antics in the drama TIME, were terrible, he eventually came clean and apologized to all the parties involved in that drama from cast, to staff, to writer/PD.  It turns out that in addition to some personal issues, that Seo Ye-Ji had been making absurd (my view) demands on him to have no contact with his fellow female actresses ... while filming  .... HE"S a FRICKEN ACTOR! ... even if they were dating, how is that even a fair request to make? She is an actress, which makes the request even more ridiculous, considering all the steamy scenes she was making in her dramas during the same period.

i think most of the conversations in that ex couple were being time-lined by the knetz or paparazzi .. people who were really bent to discover truth.. or just out to bring most damage to the both of them inside out. both were really unprofessional and childish.. that's all haha like preschool kids.. you're my bf you cannot talk to other girls you cannot hold their hands you cannot share your lunch box with them..

+2

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

13 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

First - I've read a few articles on Dimple Boy, and here is my first question (serious mind you)  How can a man (ANY man) claim "DAMAGES" :blink: ... if a woman gives birth to a child he truly was part in conceiving?   If its false paternity I totally understand, but I doubt this story would be getting much play if that hadn't already been vetted - Is this a Korean thing actors can pull? 

I think by claims she meant the ex gf's allegations. 

The whole thing blew up due to one post on a Korean forum, so it wasn't really vetted by the media. I think she posted and then some industry reporters who got a whiff of it assumed it was KSH (apparently there was rumour about his gf trouble back in September). So one news ran this story with a pixelated photo obvious depicting KSH - all on Sunday. 

His agency took to long to react - only on Tuesday morning KST did they say they were going to check facts - now we know it had some veracity so KSH was scared/off the radar.

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

wow.. i didn't see this.. i only saw the one with his ex gf

the ex gf made a huge post about abortion, manipulation etc, then saying how twofaced he is and how he allegedly talks about staff, his projects and coactors. 

in these times only this helps:

ghkk.gif 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4