• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you manage to watch ep 3 yet?

Chingu, every link I found was full HD videos of episode 3. But my wifi connection is not that speedy to load 1080p videos. :( So I am waiting hard til the weekend. Will catch up with you on the drama thread soon. :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Ameera Ali Did you watch this yet or not? Now imagine them like this in S2. LOLOL

Ms. Koko! I watched it! :glasses:

Do you want me and @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng to rewrite the scene? We can make it even steamier :loolz:

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, every link I found was full HD videos of episode 3. But my wifi connection is not that speedy to load 1080p videos. :( So I am waiting hard til the weekend. Will catch up with you on the drama thread soon. :rolleyes:

Chingu, I am sure that you'll be able to watch it soon! :kiss_wink: I am not watching the episodes yet anyway, because I need to catch up on Sell Your Haunted House and it's EUROVISION tonight!

@larus @joccu @agenth @Ameera Ali Are y'all ready?!?!?!?!?!

Party Dancing GIF

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2
1 minute ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko! I watched it! :glasses:

Do you want me and @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng to rewrite the scene? We can make it even steamier 

hahahaha i don't believe you, but you can give it a try. LOL

Also this

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1
5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

hahahaha i don't believe you, but you can give it a try. LOL

Also this

Hahah :D@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and I have been practicing our writing skills lately.

We even offered to rewrite Doom At Your Service into a makjang edition on the Doom thread. We got no likes from anyone.  Like none.Zero. Zilch. Nada. :scream: They really don't know what they're missing... :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko! I watched it! 

Do you want me and @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng to rewrite the scene? We can make it even steamier 

Chingu, I am sure that you'll be able to watch it soon! :kiss_wink: I am not watching the episodes yet anyway, because I need to catch up on Sell Your Haunted House and it's EUROVISION tonight!

@larus @joccu @agenth @Ameera Ali Are y'all ready?!?!?!?!?!

I'm ready and it couldnt have been better timing. Deciding to watch Move to Heaven in 2 days... it got me emotional and heartracing cos of heartbreaking scenes, though my tear duct is absent. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@partyon I stopped watching doom at your service. I just don't understand the show. Oppa looks handsome, but I guess I'll just watch some videos of him being swoony instead of sitting thru the whole drama. I really want to read your makjang version though. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
5 minutes ago, agenth said:

I'm ready and it couldnt have been better timing. Deciding to watch Move to Heaven in 2 days... it got me emotional and heartracing cos of heartbreaking scenes, though my tear duct is absent. 

Let's party blob chingus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:partyblob::partyblob::partyblob::partyblob::partyblob:

@kokodus Ms. Koko, since you're a good chingu, I will talk to dongsaeng once he's awake (he's probably napping right now) and we'll re-write the two HP scenes for you.
We might rewrite Doom At Your Service too. :D

666 :scream:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

spacer.png

Their chem with whom ever they get paired with is undeniable !:wub:

Myul Mang ssi bless Dong kyung ssi  with logical sense :kicks:

Then I can adore both of you without any hate :winkx:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@joccu

awesome pop tv GIF by Sing It On

I'm so excited! :partyblob: Your country is performing tonight, right? I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! :glasses:

Where is our partner in crime @Ameera Ali at? We need her for snarky Eurovision comments. :joy:

@gm4queen Found this cute picture of our Pon oppa and a dog. :love:

bf347d1c2c50f1b28479e65b7ed3f997.jpg

@joccu Isn't that a Marimekko scarf on the doggie? :glasses:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
18 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen Found this cute picture of our Pon oppa and a dog.

Yeah chingu! I saw that pic too! Both are so cute! :D

But by the way, just look at the handsome oppa wearing casuals! A pair of sandles?? Are you serious, boy? Come on, you are a super star. :sweat_smile:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yeah chingu! I saw that pic too! Both are so cute! :D

But by the way, just look at the handsome oppa wearing casuals! A pair of sandles?? Are you serious, boy? Come on, you are a super star. :sweat_smile:

I think he looks cute and casual in sandals. :dorakiss:

Did you know that Pon oppa is a skater boy? :love:

d6d6f1e2adfc1c44b449edf4500ffec8.jpg

666 :scream:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
45 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Ameera Ali Did you watch this yet or not? Now imagine them like this in S2. LOLOL

no I didn’t thank for tagging me , I can’t wait for S2

your oppa is most adorable, I can’t believe he wasted S1 playing hard to get :D

39 minutes ago, partyon said:

hey twin @partyon @Sleepy Owl 

if you need to rewrite plot their is doom at your service need your creativity :mrgreen:

** back reading was long day at work 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
58 minutes ago, partyon said:

Are y'all ready?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry. I won`t watch the second semi-final either. I have not watched any kdramas for two weeks now. I hope this weekend to catch the episodes and Eurovision final.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
4 minutes ago, larus said:

Sorry. I won`t watch the second semi-final either. I have not watched any kdramas for two weeks now.

Hope everything is okay with you, chingu! Me too not watching any Korean dramas at the moment. But I am in to a Thai drama for the first time in my life. 

By the way, what dramas are you currently watching??! Anything good in stores for me?! :)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

7 hours ago, joccu said:

676C

@Ameera Ali I finished move to heaven yesterday. Lee je hoon was so fit and toned in that drama. where is his toned abs and arms in taxi driver? 

We get cheated on taxi driver, he should show us this amazing body , I can’t believe with all fight in taxi driver how he didn’t need bandages :mrgreen:

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

And @Ameera Ali oppa is there too. Ameera, are you watching Move to Heaven. Seems, there's some abs from your Taxi driver oppa. 

I watched it , his abs moved me to heaven 

:hwaiting2:

@partyon I am ready for semifinal 2

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
14 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

By the way, what dramas are you currently watching??! Anything good in stores for me?! :)

I start a few dramas but I did not have tiume right now to watch any new episodes. I will be more free this weekend.

I started Law School, Dark Hole, Undercover, Mine and an old drama Beethoven Virus. I decided to start an old dramas with the current dramas. I will start Destruction/Doom at Your Service, Move to Heaven and The Crazy Guy in This District (May dramas).

I don`t know what genre are your favorites. I don`t have a must see drama on my list right now. From everything I was watching, I am looking forward to watch  more Undercover  and Move to Heaven from the new dramas.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3