Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I like Finland... I like rock... and is this the only rock song in the Eurovision?

join.gif

lol comment: "we want to hug them and tell them that everything is going to be alright". yes because this song ROCKS

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

so many have 80s game vibe lol...

But this one.... bad computer effects lol.

Yeah, that one made me speechless. Even Back to The Future from the 80s had better special effects than this act. :loolz:

tenor.gif?itemid=4584294

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

This song does remind me of Edith Piaf in a crossover with Alexander Rybak hahah.

Wait, what? :joy: But she doesn't even have a fiddle ?

tumblr_o77swddMg91t47eneo1_500.gif

I just saw someone comment on Twitter:

Thank God we had Finland in Eurovision because I was ready to fall asleep. :loolz:

Seems I wasn't the only who found the songs a snooze fest in this semi-final then.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wait, what? :joy: But she doesn't even have a fiddle ?

I just saw someone comment on Twitter:

Thank God we had Finland in Eurovision because I was ready to fall asleep. :loolz:

Seems I wasn't the only who found the songs a snooze fest in this semi-final then.

But the background music has some violin elements, does it not? Hand her hands/arms dancing is very like playing an instrument hahah

Man those "Shakira/Beyonce wannabes" as my friend titulated all qualifified... wow all those boring numbers got into grand final lol. 

Is Iceland going to be video in Finale too then? lmao.

/congrats Finland, deserved!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@agenth You know how this is. A lot of the votes are political unfortunately and seems like this semi-final had more of that going on. :( Sorry, that your song didn't qualify. It was a lot better than at least 5 of the songs that did. :(

@joccu Congratulations to your country for qualifying. I can't believe the audience was chanting "Finland! Finland! Finland" before they revealed that they had qualified for final. Seems lots of people liked your song. :kiss_wink:

The final is up next! :partyblob:

Good night chingus! :dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon @agenth It´s nice to see Finland in Final but how come all the ladies who had sexy dresses with boring songs also got in final!  

where's the lie :D 

Is it mean of me to say you answered your own question? Hahahaha

1 minute ago, partyon said:

@agenth You know how this is. A lot of the votes are political unfortunately and seems like this semi-final had more of that going on. :( Sorry, that your song didn't qualify. It was a lot better than at least 5 of the songs that did. :(

Yep tbh I didn't expect that much anyway, since the chance of winning was low anyway LOL. I think conchita wurst did not merely win due to great song/voice, but the message and all.

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4