Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I am okay with any genre as long as there are no ghosts, spirits and exorcism. Just dropped Jang Nara's new drama because I had nightmares. Glad to hear your dramalist dear! Nothing in Korean dramas is cathing up my heart lately! :( I think now I really want my favorite Daniel to return to the kdramaland! 

Hope you have a sweet dream tonight! 

Dream Team GIF by memecandy

Nights everyone!

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I am okay with any genre as long as there are no ghosts, spirits and exorcism. Just dropped Jang Nara's new drama because I had nightmares. Glad to hear your dramalist dear! Nothing in Korean dramas is cathing up my heart lately! :( I think now I really want my favorite Daniel to return to the kdramaland! 

You could watch recently finished dramas! 

I can recommend Lovestruck In The City and Beyond Evil 10/10!

Although I gotta say I love Jugglers a lot haha

• LOL 3
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Hahah :D@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and I have been practicing our writing skills lately.

We even offered to rewrite Doom At Your Service into a makjang edition on the Doom thread. We got no likes from anyone.  Like none.Zero. Zilch. Nada. :scream: They really don't know what they're missing... 

I am ready to hear your makjang edition of Doom-Oppa.

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@joccu

I'm so excited! :partyblob: Your country is performing tonight, right? I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! :glasses:

Where is our partner in crime @Ameera Ali at? We need her for snarky Eurovision comments. :joy:

Have fun , chingus on Eurovision!

I saw @Ameera Ali surfing with LMH on his thread.   
Edit - ohh, she is back here. 

Best Cheeky Wink GIFs | Gfycat

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4183f3fdf76d6f7cebcaf829ce4f6c3b.jpg

Have a nice day, everyone!

Sweet dreams of oppas! :D

Still raining here since the dawn...

5 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Hope you have a sweet dream tonight!

Thank you so much, chingu! ❤️

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Move To Heaven tugged on my heart and makes it beat painfully Ughghghghg

:sad1:

I can't process it all ugh and I still need to catch up on Law School before Eurovision. 

• Blob 5

@kokodus Chingu, here we (@partyon Noona and I) are with your request :heartxoxo:

Story 1

Exercise time in a hospital: Song Hwa loses her cool with the guys
- 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3
- Everybody! Move it faster! Andrea, you too! You're slacking off! God can see you too, you know! :rage:
- Ik Jun! You're married to an idol IRL and these moves are the best you got?  Pathetic! 
- Yang Seok Hyeong, this isn't your granny's house where you can slack off. Let's go! Otherwise I will tell your mom!
- Kim Jung Wan. Doesn't your soldier girlfriend work you harder than this? You're not even trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Ik Jun! Put down that broom! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rage:
- I just can't anymore. How will my workout video ever sell online when these dweebs are not in sync at all? We need to cast some idol actors in season 2 :kicks:
After that my "Song-hwa-obics" will become the biggest thing since Richard Simmons !

richard simmons GIF

Story 2:

Dr. Jang : Look, I am working on a cyst right now, I will not go anywhere until you feed me Choco pies post this surgery

Andrea : Sweetie muffin, I will feed you all the Choco pies you want in the world after surgery.

Dr. Jang : Will you? Should we just leave this patient like this then, I think he can wait, but I can't wait for Choco pies. Anyway, show me some light here.

Andrea You are the light of my eyes, should I show them to you? See :winkx:

Once the surgery is over, 

Andrea holding Dr. Jang's hand sees her pulse beating fast, "OMG She loves me" he thinks
A few seconds later
"OMG, its the slippery pulse" he realizes :fear:

Didn't we like just kiss and hold hands yet, how is that POSSIBLE :joy:
Kdrama God replies from Heavens, "Its Kdrama, not Thai Lakorn, what else did you expect"

+2

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Didn't we like just kiss and hold hangs yet, how is that POSSIBLE :joy:
Kdrama God replies from Heavens, "Its Kdrama, not Thai Lakorn, what else did you expect"

Is that you Sunbae-nim :rubchin:

Spoiler

:twerk2: Daebak!

Cute Goodnight GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Craving tacos when it's almost midnight, LOL!

I wish they'd give the current act a taco - maybe it would stop him from singing. :unamused:

The song:

Sick Fox GIF by New Girl

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1