Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I am perfectly happy with one oppa and one and only zoppa

Thanks for sharing, cute kitty - just wondering whether the eggs will hatch under that warm fur

@Sleepy Owl  I must say I am pretty embarrassed myself.   Didn't know you are good in recognising those oppas' abs - I could not even tell.    

What a delight - you must be happy with so many blooms in your garden.  
Thanks for sharing the black sesame bread loaf - the texture look so "skillfully delicious"

Is my first time baking a loaf, is indeed so soft that I nearly finished half the loaf.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 5

On 12/31/2020 at 8:17 AM, Nodame said:

@Sejabin Thanks my friend. I came here to thank you as I don't usually come to this particular forum.

Also glad to be in SOOMPI as the SOOMPI forums kept me sane as I came back and got more involved than from lurking only over the years.

Also grateful to you and many others I have encountered this year have been meaningful and lovely.

Include but not limited to:

@Lmangla @partyon @Jillia @larus @Sleepy Owl  @africandramalover  @chickfactor @Happy Sheep @ponderings @thistle @iamnowhereforyou  @ck1Oz @joccu

All have a Happy New Year and be safe and healthy.

It's been a while @Nodame! It might be too late to say this but Happy New Year and hope you've been safe and healthy. I just happened to crack my password for this account again. Thank you. Wishing you well and all the best! ^-^ 

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

+2

@Min2206  

I still bake rolls on and off.

Then I was having this thought trying to bake loaf and make sandwiches out of it.

This morning breakfast was 2 slices  of bread with lightly spread unsalted butter , sandwich with 2 omelettes

and greens + smoke cheese.. yum !

@sadthe1st  i am still full right now.

Hello @iamnowhereforyou  !

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

33 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hello @imnowhereforyou  @Nodame has been away for some time.  Hope she is okay and coping well with two jobs.

@Thong Thin  I thought you are masterbaker - you bakes many types of bread and cakes.   I love soft bread esp rolls.

Thank you for welcoming me here @Min2206! I hope she really is. ^-^

33 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @iamnowhereforyou!!

Dog Flirting GIF

@Nodame is happily feasting away irl haha i dun think she will pop back in here any soon..

almost lunch time, @Min2206 @Thong Thin what are u gals having?

+2

Hello, too, @sadthe1st! Thank you for the welcome. ^-^ If I may ask, hopefully it's not offensive to you guys, how does this add/subtract game work? I see your posts with those signs and I don't want to break the chain or something by not writing/giving the same thing. Thank you. :)

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, sorry, this Chingu of yours has no say on the "Oppas" of the thread members 

On another note, seeing the whole "Joo Won sharing" talk happen, I cannot help but feel like having a Deja Vu here. 

@4evrkdrama Chingu, but if you want, I can offer you the "Cardboard Oppa" here 

I don’t even want a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% share of this Oppa !

spacer.png

Sis @Min2206

am going to write the list again since not Oppa list is mission impossible and I missed out one Oppa (i hope i missed out only one)

And going to add 2 Oppas into the list again !

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Morning to you @4evrkdrama @Lmangla

Nice dalgona coffee @Thong Thin  I have not tried this.   This layered coffee looks beautiful though.

I miss these cheese biscuits
Hard biscuit & cracker line | IBL

34 minutes ago, iamnowhereforyou said:

Thank you for welcoming me here @Min2206! I hope she really is. ^-^

Hello, too, @sadthe1st! Thank you for the welcome. ^-^ If I may ask, hopefully it's not offensive to you guys, how does this add/subtract game work? I see your posts with those signs and I don't want to break the chain or something by not writing/giving the same thing. Thank you. :)

@imnowhereforyou  I copied the rules from page 1 (in the spoiler) for your reference.
Since your username starts with letter "I",  you will be team substract.
@sadthe1st can explain it way better than me.  She will be on soon. She is always here.

Spoiler

How to play?
1. Let us have two teams, TEAM ADD and TEAM SUBTRACT.
2. We will start at 500.. The role of Team ADD is to add (+) 2   to the current number to reach 1000 from 500..
3. Team SUBTRACT, will minus (-) 2   to the current number until it reaches zero (0) from 500.
4. The first group that reaches the goal will earn 1 point.
5. So we should always look at the number above us to know what to add/subtract

6. When your team reaches 1000 or 0, please tag me and put in the current score of both teams so I can update the scoreboard.

How to know what your group is:
TEAM SUBTRACT MEMBERS:
- All registered users in the forum with their names starting with:
A, B, E, F, I, J, M, N, Q, R, U, V, Y
and forum names starting with numbers

TEAM ADD MEMBERS:
- All registered users in the forum with their names starting with:
C, D , G , H , K , L , O , P , S , T , W , X, Z,
and forum names starting with SYMBOLS.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@Min2206  to make the dalgona coffee is very easy. you just need to whisk the coffee till foamy and 

then pour into your milk of preference.

I do at times take black hot coffee with Hup Seng crackers, take superb !

Always have in the home as standby in case hungry during mid-night.

@4evrkdrama  The only drama I have seen Seo In-guk is from Shopaholic Loius.

He was cute and funny !

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

@MayanEcho  Good Morning !

You can select your choice for breakfast below and those chingus who just check-in.

For those going to have their afternoon tea too.

Enjoy !!!

Matcha & choco buns

isHkbX1.jpg

Garlic Bread

0jSqWc8.jpeg

Custard Buns

1S9upzR.jpeg

Blueberry Crumple Muffins

Spoiler

TgJmh2W.jpeg

Banana Bread

iRKMY2B.jpeg

MATCHA CHIFFON CAKE

WAmpezZ.jpg

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Awesome, thanks for the  @Thong Thin! Garlic bread of course, with plain milk, yogurt drink, or coffee.  Then all others will be snacks. Or can replace lunch and dinner, hahaha! 

Then you can tell hubby today kitchen is closed !

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

hi @Lmangla @MayanEcho

adventure time coffee GIF by hoppip

@Min2206 @Thong Thin i'm home!! after settling the cargo and forklift this morning.. went for lunch, and crawled back home.. heavy rain!!

but i went to get a java chip frappe with LOTS OF WHIPPED CREAM AND CHOCOLATE DRIZZLES!

whipped cream starbucks GIF by Frappuccino

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

can explain it way better than me.  She will be on soon. She is always here.

@imnowhereforyou @BlackLotus1025 both igns are under Team Sub (subtract).. so basically u do a -2 in all ur posts.. of cos to make thing easier for everyone, we all will do a count and put in the total at the bottom.. u can do a "-2" and post.. then edit back ur posts to calculate cos sometimes we have several active people replying at the same time so the total number might run off a bit.. like all forum threads, we do not post consecutively.

all new game starts at 500.. Team Sub objective is to -2 per post to get it to 0 and Team Add objective is to +2 per post to get it to 1000..

Love You Heart GIF by The Swoon

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

5 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Morning to you @4evrkdrama @Lmangla

Nice dalgona coffee @Thong Thin  I have not tried this.   This layered coffee looks beautiful though.

I miss these cheese biscuits

@imnowhereforyou  I copied the rules from page 1 (in the spoiler) for your reference.
Since your username starts with letter "I",  you will be team substract.
@sadthe1st can explain it way better than me.  She will be on soon. She is always here.

Thank you so much! So if I post now, should I add -2 at the bottom? Like this?

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @Lmangla @MayanEcho

@Min2206 @Thong Thin i'm home!! after settling the cargo and forklift this morning.. went for lunch, and crawled back home.. heavy rain!!

but i went to get a java chip frappe with LOTS OF WHIPPED CREAM AND CHOCOLATE DRIZZLES!

@imnowhereforyou @BlackLotus1025 both igns are under Team Sub (subtract).. so basically u do a -2 in all ur posts.. of cos to make thing easier for everyone, we all will do a count and put in the total at the bottom.. u can do a "-2" and post.. then edit back our posts to calculate cos sometimes we have several active people replying at the same time so the total number might run off a bit.. like all forum threads, we do not post consecutively.

all new game starts at 500.. Team Sub objective is to -2 per post to get it to 0 and Team Add objective is to +2 per post to get it to 1000..

Thank you so much! That frappe looks so yummy by the way! ^^

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4