Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Eonni @partyon and twin sis @Abs_ triggered 

I would back off from the Joo Won share fight for time being , Since I got distracted by Seo In Guk with his new released poster that reminds Smile Has Left Your Eyes days !

spacer.png

Planning to rewatch it on the weekend 

ps: @BlackLotus1025 warm welcome on board :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Hey there Chingus 

60049810.jpg

6 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@Sleepy Owl  I must say I am pretty embarrassed myself.   Didn't know you are good in recognising those oppas' abs - I could not even tell.    

I am lost here, which Oppa abs I recognized here? I was not a recognizer of any Oppa abs from what I know :rubchin:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, you see, from what I know there are 2 Oppas which you can take without any problems. Won Ho Oppa which @sadthe1st has been offering to everyone or the "Cardboard Oppa". You can have both :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, you see, from what I know there are 2 Oppas which you can take without any problems. Won Ho Oppa which @sadthe1st has been offering to everyone or the "Cardboard Oppa". You can have both :joy:

Next time onwards am not gonna take permission for taking New Oppas to my “Oppa list” !

I will just snatch them !

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am lost here, which Oppa abs I recognized here? I was not a recognizer of any Oppa abs from what I know !

She must have confused me with you bcz of this gif !

:rubchin:

(Since its your posts trademark):joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

17 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus 

I am lost here, which Oppa abs I recognized here? I was not a recognizer of any Oppa abs from what I know 

Sigh ... Mr Owl Sunbae-nim ... you hurt me here ... you either forever lost or cannot understand - it's okay, know you busy, you have to go back to your work 

Sobbing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hi @Wuzetian @joccu 
Hi Cat GIFs | Tenor

@4evrkdrama ohh, new interest in seo in guk?  joo won later?   that was a quick change!

Pardon Me GIF by NBA - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Yea @BlackLotus1025 Welcome on board.

Either -2 or put the counting in your post

Got it! Thank you so much! :)

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@BlackLotus1025  Welcome aboard !

Thank you, Thong Thin! Oh, by the way, since you wrote 576, I can write 574 instead because I'm Team Subtract? Does that work? 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Got it! Thank you so much! :)

Thank you, Thong Thin! Oh, by the way, since you wrote 576, I can write 574 instead because I'm Team Subtract? Does that work? 

you write 572 in your above post, after me 

thank you   :heartxoxo:

See You Guys Later Dylan Sprouse GIF - SeeYouGuysLater DylanSprouse  HarpersBazaar - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Eonni @partyon and twin sis @Abs_ triggered 

I would back off from the Joo Won share fight for time being , Since I got distracted by Seo In Guk with his new released poster that reminds Smile Has Left Your Eyes days !

spacer.png

Planning to rewatch it on the weekend 

ps: @BlackLotus1025 warm welcome on board :fullofhearts:

Thank you, @4evrkdrama! :)

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

17 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Sigh ... Mr Owl Sunbae-nim ... you hurt me here ... you either forever lost or cannot understand - it's okay, know you busy, you have to go back to your work 

I am just getting more and more confused :crazily:

22 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Next time onwards am not gonna take permission for taking New Oppas to my “Oppa list” !

I will just snatch them !

BEWARE LADIES, WE'VE GOT AN "OPPA SNATCHER" HERE :Woah:

Welcome to this thread @BlackLotus1025 :hooray:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

32 minutes ago, joccu said:

Thank you @joccu I love how friendly everyone here is. ^-^ 

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Just finished a long meeting!

now u need a good drink

Cider Applecider GIF by Strongbow

33 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Won Ho Oppa which @sadthe1st has been offering to everyone

Ha Ha Lol GIF

hi @joccu

whiskey pouring GIF by Mashable

@4evrkdrama i think i saw an IG post of food truck for Ji Sung's new drama.. he is already in ur Oppa list isn't he? i think @Abs_ triggered or @partyon has him listed as the short oppa or something.. but no worries.. this one is safe to share.. only Joo Won is too delicious to be shared..

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

now u need a good drink

Cider Applecider GIF by Strongbow

Ha Ha Lol GIF

hi @joccu

whiskey pouring GIF by Mashable

@4evrkdrama i think i saw an IG post of food truck for Ji Sung's new drama.. he is already in ur Oppa list isn't he? i think @Abs_ triggered or @partyon has him listed as the short oppa or something.. but no worries.. this one is safe to share.. only Joo Won is too delicious to be shared..

Wow, @4evrkdrama! Is it true that Ji Sung is in your list? I like him as an actor, too. He was the first three Korean actors I got to know when his drama aired in the country where I was raised and born (the other two were Jo In Sung and So Ji Sub). One of my top favorite actresses is his wife Lee Bo Young. :) 

I hope you guys don't mind me replying to your posts. And if ever there's something incorrect, please let me know. Again, thank you all so much. 

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

+2

He is already in my list !

And I will snatch him when his drama airs !

spacer.png

I love Ji Sung’s eyes , Its deep and shining !

4 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Wow, @4evrkdrama! Is it true that Ji Sung is in your list? I like him as an actor, too. He was the first three Korean actors I got to know when his drama aired in the country where I was raised and born (the other two were Jo In Sung and So Ji Sub). One of my top favorite actresses is his wife Lee Bo Young. :) 

I hope you guys don't mind me replying to your posts. And if ever there's something incorrect, please let me know. Again, thank you all so much. 

Feel free to reply @BlackLotus1025

I love him too ! 
Do I wanna share my Oppa list to you ? 
Who all are your Oppas ? 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4