Add and Subtract Game

Admin

31 minutes ago, thanie said:

that sounds like ME, only I don't provide heads up. I just hit on the BLOCK / IGNORE button without any advertisement. LOL!

I think @nohamahamoud2002’s issue isn’t so much the blocking/ignoring.  That’s fine.  But her issue is that the user then persists with using unamused emos on her posts?  I mean that’s just contrary?  Why block someone and then react to their posts?  It means you’re effectively unblocking them to read their posts and reacting?  So it is very weird.  But it’s not something you can control.  Just like random rants from some fans can be just irrational.  A lot of the time it’s better to just walk away and leave them be because it’s not a battle you can win anyway.  

@cenching

Another thing is....I am way too strong headed for younger men to coped with....:joy: I would chew em up and spit em out..

Yeah... my peers found me intimidating...so forget younger men...i married a man a lot older than me  :lol:.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, thanie said:

@nohamahamoud2002, that sounds like ME, only I don't provide heads up. I just hit on the BLOCK / IGNORE button without any advertisement. LOL! Blocking someone just because you don't share the same opinion is so lame... and immature ...

+2

Well soompi is a place to have fun, I wonder why people don't consider it like that, I mean it is just drama not real life. I usually prefer quiet conversations or funny ones.

Right now the Beautiful love wonderful life is so lively, although I don't get to read all the comments, because there so many lol. But for example there are 2 camps one with Oh Min Suk and the other with Yun Park. I would not go fight every one who disagrees with me. I remember it is just drama, no need to get worked up. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I think @nohamahamoud2002’s issue isn’t so much the blocking/ignoring.  That’s fine.  But her issue is that the user then persists with using unamused emos on her posts?  I mean that’s just contrary?  Why block someone and then react to their posts?  It means you’re effectively unblocking them to read their posts and reacting?  So it is very weird.  But it’s not something you can control.  Just like random rants from some fans can be just irrational.  A lot of the time it’s better to just walk away and leave them be because it’s not a battle you can win anyway.  

You got my point :)

Some people are really strange. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I think @nohamahamoud2002’s issue isn’t so much the blocking/ignoring. That’s fine.  But her issue is that the user then persists with using unamused emos on her posts?  I mean that’s just contrary?  Why block someone and then react to their posts?  It means you’re effectively unblocking them to read their posts and reacting?  So it is very weird.  But it’s not something you can control.  Just like random rants from some fans can be just irrational.  A lot of the time it’s better to just walk away and leave them be because it’s not a battle you can win anyway.  

My point is, WHY is the need to threat @nohamahamoud2002 about BLOCKING? She can just block her (Noha) immediately if she wants. The fact that she can still react with unamused emoji with Noha's comments, meaning, it was nothing but plain threat ... she may have blocked her, then unblocked so she can continue with her parade of hates ... this is another form of bullying

@nohamahamoud2002, real or virtual world, there'll always be bullies

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 2/11/2020 at 2:39 PM, Lawyerh said:

Holo :heart:  review

Hide contents

• Have similarity with Are You Human Too.

• Face Blindness is epidemic, FL have it here :D

• Starting great, getting draggy at ep 9 onwards :ph34r:

•OTP have good chemistry, but they kept run into trouble and not enough romance :sweatingbullets: They do have cute moments tho.

• I like the detective quote that saying "Technology moving too fast, before we can figure out if anything wrong with it at the first place". 

• OST is nice too. 

Watch or No? Watch if you like Yoon Hyu Min @triplem @Sarang21. I do, and I think its not too bad, to waste my time in this drama :lol: And like @ktcjdrama said the Holo Glasses looks so fashionable, I kind of want it too. 

@Ameera Ali ending :

Reveal hidden contents

Happy Ending, OTP together. Should be no Season 2 on this, its already end. 

I have binge watch it in 2 days so that tells you how much I have enjoyed it :lol:. I really like the premise of the story and I think they executed it well. The 12 episode was also perfect or else it would have become draggy. Like you I also wish there were more sweet moments between the leads. The actors did a great job and I agreed that the OST is really nice. 

On one hand I would like to have one because of all it´s benefits but when I think about the fact that I´m being spied on 24/7...it´s a no from me. Also a Holo can´t keep you warm on cold night s:joy:

+2

• LOL 3

31 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007 I have not read the books. Only the movie, I have watched. I heard that there is going to be another one too. Does the book have enough content for 3 whole movies? 

There's 3 books so there will be 3 movies.. TBH, it's been so long since I read the books that I don't remember anymore what happened in books 2 & 3. :crazy: 

33 minutes ago, cenching said:

Another thing is....I am way too strong headed for younger men to coped with....:joy: I would chew em up and spit em out.....:naughty:

LOL! It takes a certain type of man to be able to withstand a strong and opinionated woman! Like you, I need (notice I used the word "need' and not "prefer") a man who can take it. I am not strong headed (at least I don't think so) but I like to be able to discuss things openly without having to worry about him being too soft to handle tough conversations.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

Well. When one block the other, they will still be able to know if that person he she blocked have posted. Sometimes for curious sake, they can unhide some and look at it and react. But if they keep reacting, it’s probably just white lies.

I don't know why people are incapable of just ignoring people they don't like and feel the need to bully them or make their sentiment known?

When I don't like someone or don't agree with them, I just avoid them. I don't block people unless said person is actually doing me harm like stalking or being aggressive. 

The earth is big enough for us to co-exist. We don't need to rub against each other. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, thanie said:

My point is, WHY is the need to threat @nohamahamoud2002 about BLOCKING? She can just block her (Noha) immediately if she wants. The fact that she can still react with unamused emoji with Noha's comments, meaning, it was nothing but plain threat ... she may have blocked her, then unblocked so she can continue with her parade of hates ... this is another form of bullying

@nohamahamoud2002, real or virtual world, there'll always be bullies

@Sushimi I am old fashioned lol, but I know about other cultures mainly from reading novels. I wouldn't judge anyone according to a different culture, I just categorize people as "kind hearted" or "toxic", which has nothing to do with the place they come from

I got "unamused and angry" emos from my friends whom I cherish lol. I didn't mind it because we always talk nicely to each other all the time. But when it is from someone who intentionally means to hurt me, I feel uncomfortable. So it depends on who is reacting.

I usually prefer being in threads where I find my good friends, some threads are better than others. From experience now I like threads where there is @Ameera Ali @triplem @stroppyse . Many of the nice members here in add and subtract watch mini-series, and I really couldn't follow them because I am more used to dailies. The last mini-series I watched was Class of lies and really enjoyed it 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3

This is just an online forum, don't let anything happening here affect your actual real life. There is no point in getting depressed or angry over something said by someone who we don't know anything about. We don't know how they look like, where they come from, for all you know it might be a bot. LOL. And they don't know you either. So you can't expect people to understand someone they don't know personally. So take a chill pill, and move on. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1