Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

usually prefer being in threads where I find my good friends, some threads are better than others. From experience now I like threads where there is @Ameera Ali @triplem @stroppyse . Many of the nice members here in add and subtract watch mini-series, and I really couldn't follow them because I am more used to dailies. The last mini-series I watched was Class of lies and really enjoyed it 

Thanks dear for your kind words . I do agree that having people you like / click with on a drama thread does enhance the viewing experience & makes it more fun .  I do share drama threads with a lot of the folks here , and it has always been a blast .  Yes for some reason or other , there are some threads that tend to be more problematic or where you just don’t enjoy the vibe . It is usually due to strong love triangles/ biases with members quite divided with who they root for .  As to the negative reactions you get , quite often it isn’t directed at your opinion but rather at the plot or the character. So don’t feel bad about it. 

Also thanks to many of our friends here I end up checking out & enjoying dramas that I may have otherwise missed.  

5 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I was blocking almost 3/4 of the members of the king loves drama threat HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol: Why would you even bother to stay in that space then?  Just round up the 1/4 that you actually read and start a private chat with them about the drama.  Happy days.  :D

I only unblock at times to find out what some have posted because I don’t want to unwittingly post replicas of Insta posts or articles that they had already posted in threads.

PS News of note - I AM LEGEND. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

This is just an online forum, don't let anything happening here affect your actual real life. There is no point in getting depressed or angry over something said by someone who we don't know anything about. We don't know how they look like, where they come from, for all you know it might be a bot. LOL. And they don't know you either. So you can't expect people to understand someone they don't know personally. So take a chill pill, and move on. 

I agree! But there are instances when "words" are too hurtful and upsetting :bawling: and the pain is Real. At some point, I AM AFFECTED so I wallow myself in that emotion ... maybe for 1 day, and then I move on. 

So, where can we buy this Chill pill, in case I need them 

• Love 4

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh @triplem @ktcjdrama 

first sell point to make you watch : Tell me what you saw :tounge_wink:

# the first rule of the arrest protocol :mrgreen:

SOLD!! :D 

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

:lol: Why would you even bother to stay in that space then?  Just round up the 1/4 that you actually read and start a private chat with them about the drama.  Happy days.  :D

PS News of note - I AM LEGEND. :lol:

Actually we did start a private chat. @Sejabin just didn’t remember :P and btw, the said thread is locked for indefinite time :ph34r:

Congratz on becoming a Legend!! :) 

@Lawyerh I got the same answer as you!! :D 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

you get that chill pill in your subconscious honey.... i am that kind of person who does not get affected even when my closest one b****es about me... online ppl toh i dont even care... learn to let go... nothing is permanent in this world...sorry if it seemed like way too much knowledge... but its fact....

You are what you are ... and we're NOT the same. Human as I am, I get affected and hurt and upset, capable of feeling different emotions... I would be too hyprocrite if I say I don't get affected. Because I do. At some point. And there is nothing wrong with it...

+2

• Like 4

@thanie high five, I got the same as you :joy:

15815986851581598618.gif

What this quiz thought me :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh , @ktcjdrama @triplem for oppa brown eyes upcoming drama I will  compassion toward oppa ( bad sense of fashion) , I keep my sense of duty toward oppa all time   , sacrifice my heart for oppa ,I will destroy  my social values to ship oppa even if it’s working on paper  :tounge_wink:

+2

• LOL 3

@thanie We all are humans. It's inevitable for us to feel emotions. But the key is how fast we move on. The person who hurt you would have moved on just like that, but you would be the one left with all these emotions. It's a waste of time. And you are giving that person the satisfaction of letting you get stirred up. 

I get angry too when someone trash talks about my oppa. And I show it too. LOL. But I have not experienced any personal attacks directed towards me till now. That's also because I have not participated in a drama thread in ages. LOL. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@idollove welcome to the thread . No marketing of any sort allowed ya 

———

Look what i got - No wonder I keep watching all these time slip dramas . I must like impossible love . I agree with the wild imagination.  

:w00t:

E8268C54-35F0-4770-9DB8-27A5F9BD9205.png

32 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Then you cannot pass on Holo Love :lol:

Lol! I definitely will watch it ! 

@nrllee Congrats on becoming Legend. :heart:

Edited by Guest

On 2/12/2020 at 9:54 PM, kokodus said:

@mouse007 I have not read the books. Only the movie, I have watched. I heard that there is going to be another one too. Does the book have enough content for 3 whole movies? 

@lynne22 what happened to @stargazer187

I dunno.... come to think of it.. we haven't seen her for half a year more or less... :( 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

High five! @thanie  @Ameera Ali we got the same

mdivsmaf.png

So here is my story: 

The actors are Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo :sweatingbullets:

Support is Lee Kwang Soo

It´s romance based on a novel with a lot of plot twist, they met through college, both are rich and they had their first kiss by ep 3-4

Pretty typical K-drama right? :joy:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1