ezgif-7-151217b0f29e.gif

ezgif-7-0bbc28b0251e.gif

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

I have the cutest, funniest mom ever :joy:

But before I tell the story, are you all familiar with the US-Drama "Friends"?  :huh:

I think everyone in the world is familiar with friends. LOL. Now tell the story

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

I have the cutest, funniest mom ever :joy:

But before I tell the story, are you all familiar with the US-Drama "Friends"?  :huh:

Heard of it but never watched it

So what happened?

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

+2

53 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I think everyone in the world is familiar with friends. LOL. Now tell the story

:joy: Yeah, that's what I thought....

6 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Heard of it but never watched it

Okay, lemme eat first. 

+2

@Sarang21Oh are you performing "angry german woman" on me now? :D Don't you know the key of every successful story is to build up enough tension beforehand? And some people know stories involving my mom are always hilarious.

And to everyone else, let me be a gentlemen and translate what Miss Sarang said there.

Spanne uns nicht so auf die Folter = Don't let us wait so much. :D 

9 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

i did not mean that its wrong or anything...or you are wrong for that matter... i just answered what was asked.. you asked that you get emotional and where do we get the chilll pill... just answered that... please don't be offended.... 

Not at all. Rest assured, I am not. I just have the tendency to respond with the same tension when asked :joy: 

@kokodus, for me it's not about how fast. I always give myself ample time to heal. Hey, it's just me. Good Morning!

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

+2

Okay story time.

Yesterday I visited my mom's place and when I entered the apartment I saw that she wore a jacket and a "Friends" T-Shirt beneath it. The slogan "Friends" war largely on the front with the typical coloroed dots between the letters.

So I asked my mom the following:

Me: Mom.....why are you wearing a Friends T-Shirt? Do you even know the TV-Show?

Mom: "Which TV Show?"

Me: "Friends, it's probably the most popular US Sitcom of all time"

Mom: "I don't know any US Sitcoms, you know that"

Me: "Then why do you wear a Friends Shirt?"

Mom: "Because it says "Friends" and I thought that was cute, I was at the store and it was at a discount so I took it. See? It says friends, that means "Freunde". (Friends = Freunde)

Me: "Then you bought it and didn't even know what it was about?"

Mom: "Well......It says Friends *point at the letters*......I like having friends"

Me:"......."

Mom: "But now that you say it, you probably can also decipher the back for me"

At this point I already knew this would be good, so she took of her jacket and on the back were ALL the names of the Friends roles, Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Joey etc....

Me: "That are the roles of the cast, didn't you see that when you bought it?"

Mom: "I didn't, I just looked at the front, but at home I saw it, I just didn't know what it meant"

Me: "Why do you buy something that you haven't fully inspected?"

Mom, TOTALLY proud: "It was at a discount :blush:"

Me: "So what do you thought what it meant, considering you wear it?

Mom: "I thought that this could be random names of people that could be friends"

Me: ":joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:"

I totally am going to buy my mom Friends Season 1 for her birthday !  

13 hours ago, thanie said:

I agree! But there are instances when "words" are too hurtful and upsetting :bawling: and the pain is Real. At some point, I AM AFFECTED so I wallow myself in that emotion ... maybe for 1 day, and then I move on. 

So, where can we buy this Chill pill, in case I need them 

I get affected at times too although I try not to take it too seriously bec who has the time nor the energy for that?! Lol 

i think that regardless if this is an online forum or not, people should still strive to be respectful of others. Because behind each and every one of those screens is still a person. :heart:

@triplem I got the same as you! Apparently I’m also all about the fantasy. Haha there is no limit to our imagination!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@triplem I got the same as you! Apparently I’m also all about the fantasy. Haha there is no limit to our imagination!!

I can't figure out how I got fantasy. for the most part, they confuse me and I am left wondering what the ending means.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I caught up with CLOY up to ep.12 now. Will try to finish 13-14 before the finale this weekend. Although I am just okay with the storyline and OTP, the production team is really good in making people teared up at certain touching scenes. Yes, I shed some tears here and there while catching up on ep.10-12. And then there are hilarious scenarios when the ducklings are in SK searching for YSR and RJH. Glad I didn’t totally drop the drama.

• Love 4

8 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@Sarang21Oh are you performing "angry german woman" on me now? :D Don't you know the key of every successful story is to build up enough tension beforehand? And some people know stories involving my mom are always hilarious.

And to everyone else, let me be a gentlemen and translate what Miss Sarang said there.

Spanne uns nicht so auf die Folter = Don't let us wait so much. :D 

I´m not a very patient person especially since you already teased us with the story being funny :P. Also it´s the first time hearing a story of your mother :lol:.

Your mother is really hilarious and cute :joy:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1