Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

actually i can see that SongQiao actually fit this types of character .....from the clips i watch so far.....let me pull myself out of UTP influence first as im still stuck in there....unable to really pull myself out

Don’t worry, I know what it feels like to be stuck in a drama you love. But when you are ready, do check out FY. 

and yes the role suits Songqiao. I also think she has great chemistry with both guys. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Holo :heart:  review

Reveal hidden contents

• Have similarity with Are You Human Too.

• Face Blindness is epidemic, FL have it here :D

• Starting great, getting draggy at ep 9 onwards :ph34r:

•OTP have good chemistry, but they kept run into trouble and not enough romance :sweatingbullets: They do have cute moments tho.

• I like the detective quote that saying "Technology moving too fast, before we can figure out if anything wrong with it at the first place". 

• OST is nice too. 

Watch or No? Watch if you like Yoon Hyu Min @triplem @Sarang21. I do, and I think its not too bad, to waste my time in this drama :lol: And like @ktcjdrama said the Holo Glasses looks so fashionable, I kind of want it too. 

@Ameera Ali ending :

Reveal hidden contents

Happy Ending, OTP together. Should be no Season 2 on this, its already end. 

I´m on ep 6 right now...so I´m not going to read your review for now :sweatingbullets:

Do you also feel like the FL lead looks a litte bit like Jang Nara? even their soft voice is so similar to me.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Also has anyone been getting weird PMs from someone named Deborah?

Report it if you can.

I wonder what happened to stargazer? Why terminate the account? Can always leave it dormant...

@Lawyerh I will watch Holo.....I am trying to catch up on my ongoing dramas...just got off eps 15 of DOP. It was fun...can't believe it is coming to an end. I was planning to watch Forest last night but I ended up zzzzzz...:lol:

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

..I wanna be a lecturer..and watch the students being stressed over assignments and being a lecturer I will be there saying “Feel my pain when I was you!!”

+2

Didn´t know you had such a mean side :naughty::joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Let me be clear, I’m not that old - I’m still in my 30s but Song Weilong is so so young that we can’t even pull off a noona and young man relationship. :joy: 

Gah,... sometimes I miss those years when I was young enough to be able to dream about any boy. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@mouse007 Song Wei Long is cute in Untouchable Lovers. Nah and I like his silky hair there... I was dissapointed when he change into bun :lol: 

His acting still a bit stiff and felt he lack of life experience. But hes so young, I think he has potential and still can grow further. Btw his drama with Victoria good? See some cut but don't find it with sparkling chemistry? 

There’s definitely room for improvement when it comes to his acting but like you said, he is still young and relatively new so I’m sure he’ll improve with time and experience. 

I think he has good chemistry with Victoria. Do check it out when you get a chance. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@mouse007 ~ is this the drama 'find yourself'? the moment I read the synopsis, I was like 'nope'. I am not sure why dramas act like a 10 year age difference is no big deal. I am watching this daily drama which showed the flip side of a noona romance gone wrong. so after marriage, he lost interest in her, had an affair and divorced to marry this girl who is younger/same age as him. he tells his ex's brother that she didn't seem like a woman and more like his mom. and this was a 6/7 year age difference. what is interesting is that even before they start dating, it is obvious that this will be disastrous but he runs behind her and swears how mature he is blah blah...

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

@mouse007 @Lmangla @Lawyerh I am no fan of noona romance in dramas . But all the oppas I like are usually younger .....what to do ?:lol:  But IRL , I hv two good friends of mine who are married to younger guys , one is 3years , the other 8 years younger  . Both married for a Long time & happy marriages. So maybe it’s not age but station in life and being able to grow together in the same direction that makes it work . I hv dated a guy 4 years my junior & it was fun at 1st but later I found it hard to reconcile what both we wanted & I ended it . So no noona romance for me IRL too! :D

Edited by Guest

Regarding Noona romance, I know personally a couple from Japan where wifey is older by 17 years. Darn!! Hubs is hot and he loves wifey a lot....He is around mid 30s and man at that age looks their best. But wifey is a super nice person and I can understand why Hubs is like a racehorse who only has eyes for wifey despite the age. 

Another Pinoy couple takes the cake. Wifey is older by 25 years. When first time we met, my other friend unfortunately had a slip of tongue by saying to Wifey that, “You must be so proud having such talented son”....:vicx:

IRL, younger men is a no no for me. Never dated younger men and married to older man at the moment.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

41 minutes ago, cenching said:

IRL, younger men is a no no for me. Never dated younger men and married to older man at the moment.

At the moment ????? :lol: is there something we should know ? 

@Lawyerh LJW look quite handsome. But I think he’s the best friend right ?

Real life 1st hand  stories . Very moving . Pray for those affected . His wife is a nurse who’s infected & these short videos chronicle their journey.

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

16 minutes ago, triplem said:

At the moment ????? :lol: is there something we should know ? 

Well, nobody can predict the future.....:joy: It's a joke in our family actually....:joy: My hubs likes to say to me and kids, "Let's celebrate MY wedding anniversary this year in somewhere over the rainbow"....:naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@triplem ~ the few noona romances I have watched, have always walked away with the feeling that these two will eventually break up because they are so incompatible. that's hardly the feel that one should get after investing so many hours. LOL. for the most part, the short dramas romanticize the feeling but don't deal with the practical issues where two people are at different life stages. they sort of gloss over with this tactic that the guy is more mature beyond his years and they are both on the same level and I am left rolling my eyes. kekekek...

in longer dramas (weekend/daily dramas), the romances are much more fleshed out with the issues faced head on. actually they provide great conflict and the resolutions seem more realistic because you feel like the characters have put in the necessary work to come to a better understanding of what would work for them. so the relationship feels like it would have a happy ending even after the drama ending. or in the case of one weekend drama, they both walked away knowing they wanted different things in life and therefore it could not work but wished each other the best. it was actually kind of sweet how they broke up. kekkee...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@angelangie

I am agreed. Like the Pinoy couple that I mentioned before, Wifey must get used to of people mistaken him as her child and it takes lots of lots of mental strength to copes with it. I think it’s really depends on what the person is looking for in a marriage mate. If they found it, then it settled....

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1