Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Listen to backstreet boys. @ktcjdrama you should sing “I WANT IT THAT WAY! TELL ME WHY AINT NOTHING BUT A HEARTBREAK!”*cries immediately oh my heart why gotta break like this:tears:*

+2

Ok I can never listen to this song without adding "Now number five". LOLOL. You will see why after you watch this clip.

Wowww chills literal chills!!!! LOL

Where @mouse007 at? New season started!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

On 2/9/2020 at 2:42 AM, Lawyerh said:

Im into Holo Love now @Ameera Ali :joy: Join us

@Lawyerh I just saw the preview for this on Netflix yesterday! Looks interesting. I will join you!

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Ok I can never listen to this song without adding "Now number five". LOLOL. You will see why after you watch this clip.

Wowww chills literal chills!!!! LOL

@kokodus I still chuckle every time I see that clip :joy:

I haven't seen the new season yet. Am stuck on a plethora of K and C dramas so I haven't had time to 99!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, nrllee said:

am avoiding that drama because of the first lead actress.

Avoid it at all cost 

Spoiler

I really cannot stand the actress. She cannot emote . I hv tried watching her in some other stuff . She does have a powerful sponsor for sure cuz she keeps getting lead roles 

I stayed on only for PHJ & KSR 

Edited by Guest

I don't know why I find so much difficulty following mini-series, but really it is condensed and I got used to dailies where everything develops slowly. In mini-series so much happens in a short time, that I forget what happened, and I also get so tired after 30 minutes, that I find myself unable to continue the second half of the episode. I remember when I used to watch Indian movies on TV, I usually watched half the movie only, then I lose interest and I just look up the ending on Wikipedia :D If I can, I watch the rest in the next day where is it rerun lol

+2 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

is songqiao good?

Song Qian? I think she’s good. I am starting to appreciate Song Weilong in this one as the drama goes on. I love all the characters (even Ye Luming) who most find annoying. I think he’s hilarious!

@Sejabin I am the opposite, I can’t have enough of CLoY! I love every episode! 

• Like 4

Just now, angelangie said:

okie cause i did try out some of her dram before however i drop it.....so im a bit hesitate to watch this one

This is the first drama I’ve seen of hers and all the other characters except for Zhang Yu Jian who I watched in Le Coup De Foudre. I love him as He Cancang and his sibling chemistry with Song Qian is amazing. I think David Wang who plays Ye Luming is doing a great job with his character too. It’s a good balance of romance and comedy for me and I laugh at almost every episode because of the He siblings or Ye Luming. They’re the comic relief for me. 

• Like 2

I must agree with @Sejabin 13th ep of CLOY was bit of a downer. It just feels repetitive. I do like the scenes whenever the squad is present but other than that it fell flat to me. It's the same in every ep, one of them gets shot or in danger and the other one is all devastated about it. We know no one is going to die, atleast not before the finale ep, so why all this forced tension as a cliffhanger, it does nothing to me anymore. Sighh. I have not watched the 14th ep yet. But I can do this. I will finish this show. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

41 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

erm....She deleted her account....

+2 

Oh nooo I have no idea!!!! She had not come to slack in ages. I think the last time I talked to her was in this thread when CLOY started. And then she disappeared. Wonder what happened. Sighhh. 

Also has anyone been getting weird PMs from someone named Deborah?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3