Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

doesn't it feel like the good romantic movies were all made years ago? well unless you watch hallmark movies, there is hardly any good names that pop to my head unless they are from a few years ago....

To all the boys I've loved before!!!!! That was a good romcom movie!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

very ironic choice to start this on valentine's day! am on the first ep and on the edge of the seat. made me cry a few tears too.

30 minutes ago, triplem said:

But @Lmangla ?  :w00t: It isn’t exactly a genre you watch right ? 

kekeke... depends on my mood. I used to be a voracious reader and the two genres were either a romance novel or a murder mystery! hahaha...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Okay story time.

Yesterday I visited my mom's place and when I entered the apartment I saw that she wore a jacket and a "Friends" T-Shirt beneath it. The slogan "Friends" war largely on the front with the typical coloroed dots between the letters.

So I asked my mom the following:

Me: Mom.....why are you wearing a Friends T-Shirt? Do you even know the TV-Show?

Mom: "Which TV Show?"

Me: "Friends, it's probably the most popular US Sitcom of all time"

Mom: "I don't know any US Sitcoms, you know that"

Me: "Then why do you wear a Friends Shirt?"

Mom: "Because it says "Friends" and I thought that was cute, I was at the store and it was at a discount so I took it. See? It says friends, that means "Freunde". (Friends = Freunde)

Me: "Then you bought it and didn't even know what it was about?"

Mom: "Well......It says Friends *point at the letters*......I like having friends"

Me:"......."

Mom: "But now that you say it, you probably can also decipher the back for me"

At this point I already knew this would be good, so she took of her jacket and on the back were ALL the names of the Friends roles, Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Joey etc....

Me: "That are the roles of the cast, didn't you see that when you bought it?"

Mom: "I didn't, I just looked at the front, but at home I saw it, I just didn't know what it meant"

Me: "Why do you buy something that you haven't fully inspected?"

Mom, TOTALLY proud: "It was at a discount :blush:"

Me: "So what do you thought what it meant, considering you wear it?

Mom: "I thought that this could be random names of people that could be friends"

Me: ":joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:"

I totally am going to buy my mom Friends Season 1 for her birthday !  

Awwwwwwwh :heart:

You're conversation with your Mom is so cute :kiss_wink: 

+2

• Love 2

omo, this turkish drama I am watching is so intense. the guy is known as bit crazy in the village and I can see why. abusive man comes for his girlfriend and son (who both escaped by hiding in the guy's car) and this guy won't give them up even though he just met them the day before. he says that a life where he hands over a scared woman and child to an abusive man is no life at all. so when confronted with the rich abusive fella with his 30 bodyguards, they jump into the sea off a cliff. and that is ep 1!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I can't figure out how I got fantasy. for the most part, they confuse me and I am left wondering what the ending means.

LOL I'm starting to suspect that perhaps the combination of our characters and plot lines were "fantasy", meaning "unrealistic" :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

LOL I'm starting to suspect that perhaps the combination of our characters and plot lines were "fantasy", meaning "unrealistic" :joy:

if that is the definition, then I am in! hahahahha...

• LOL 4

okay I have to laugh as psycho abusive man has a meltdown. he is yelling on the phone to his bad sister "he took my wife and son. he had to take them to this stupid rural place of all places and then he jumps into the sea. hello? hello? why is there no charge on my phone?" joy.png LOL... even psycho people have problem with phones....

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

omo, this turkish drama I am watching is so intense. the guy is known as bit crazy in the village and I can see why. abusive man comes for his girlfriend and son (who both escaped by hiding in the guy's car) and this guy won't give them up even though he just met them the day before. he says that a life where he hands over a scared woman and child to an abusive man is no life at all. so when confronted with the rich abusive fella with his 30 bodyguards, they jump into the sea off a cliff. and that is ep 1!

I think I know which drama you are talking about. I saw some clips on youtube but I can´t remember the name. I wanted to watch it but the abusive behavior of that one guy turned me off.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

kekeke... this drama is not what I expected. given that it covers the serious issue of domestic abuse, it is funny and warm with its country characters and a close knit family who all enjoy irritating each other. now, that is a way to approach a serious societal issue without making people depressed and turning off the tv. can see why this show had high ratings.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 ~ it is actually worth the watch; I have been putting it off for weeks given the heavy theme. not sure why I started it today of all days. LOL.. but despite the serious theme, this drama doesn't weigh you down with heavy feeling. it doesn't shy away from the violence or show how horrible her situation was. to say, her back story is depressing is an understatement but she is a very tough cookie. there is a sense of resilience about these characters and how it reflects the region and the black sea. a sort of wild, can't be tamed attitude. there is plenty of humour because of the lead's family that you don't feel weighed down by the theme.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Sejabin said:

should not think about it too much. Hair is fall now after giving birth. Poor fate for any mom wkwkwkwkkwwkwk. And thinking will only worsen my hair falling thing :bawling:

It's just temporary, @Sejabin. It's hormonal. I've been through that also, I admit, it's quite alarming. A lot of people would comment, "Oh, you used to have thick, bouncy hair! What happened?" I remember, I posted it on social media once ... for me, they were so rude and insensitive (or it sounded that way because I was too sensitive then. Again, the hormonal thing.) Don't skip your vitamins. Me, I'm taking Calcium, Vitamin C and Iron Supplements. I take Calcium in the morning with 1 glass of milk and Vit. C and Iron before bedtime....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw I just remembered Taecyeon & Guigui ship got @Lmangla & @angelangie right? Haha hes quite shippable... I like him with LYH... (visually looking good together), but I do read his ideal is actually short girl and seems he also actually dont mind dating Gui2, but she said no to him? Poor thing... 

kekeke...he was hilarious; he was actually sad at the end of their stint. he said that if she was in korea, then they could always meet up casually for coffee. kekeke... but we do think that they kept in touch for a while (even perhaps romantic) and were on good terms. he even wrote a song inspired by her!

• Like 1
  • Love 2