Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sejabin I hope the  interview goes smoothly, if you get it or not , I hope you get pregnant with the second baby , it’s good your son have brother or sister  :wub:

*^ Janet jackson Have her  first child it in her 50 , if she think of the second child she will be in her 90 :joy:

• Love 2

9 hours ago, cenching said:

CLOY is a super popular drama. Many celebrities and public figures in PH and Ind posted about it in SocMed today....Twitter is in uproar and it’s trending no 1 for 2 hours in PH and trending no 4 world wide for the finale...

+2

@cenching, my Kdrama Tita Anne Curtis-Smith-Heusaff haven't watch CLOY yet :joy: but is tweeting about it a lot, just imagine! It's hugely, widely popular in our country. I can feel the DOTS vibe! Luh! Are you done watching Ep. 16? The rating for the finale is Whoaaaaa ... A dream come true for Hyun Bin! 

@Sushimi while waiting for CLOY last night, I decided to watch Voice first. And you know what, I just couldn't put down my phone. How can I when each episode has a gripping and cliff-hanger ending? I finished watching 5 episodes last night. Now I need to catch up with CLOY's Ep. 16 :sleeping:

+2

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

70??? i thought it was only 60?.....

yes i finish off the whole thing......earlier day when the girl was a lil bit more innocent it was definitely fun and JiuChen is more comical than YeHua....

Yup, 60....Sorry, there was a slipped on fingers.....:joy:. So you can get over those *cough* hair *cough*

One of my fav OST after Picture of My Heart....I have a soft spot for Ocarina after Violin and ErHu....

+2

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, cenching said:

@angelangie

Let me rephrase it carefully, you had finished watching the whole 70 episodes of Love & Destiny starring ChangChen and NiNi??? :no_mouth:

@thanie

Yeah, read about Anne Curtis...Even Thinking Pinoy was watching....:joy: Btw, did you mean Voice Korean Version with JangHyuk and KJW?

I'm watching the Thai version. It's a remake of the original Korean version. I haven't seen the other but I think they're the same. I'm at Ep. 15 now, am excited for S2 and S3 already 

+2

• Like 3