Add and Subtract Game

Admin

46 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

nowadays people use wedding ring as couple ring hahaha in Indonesia even elementary students who date called each other mama papa HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA generasi jaman now :relaxed: anak SD sdh pintar pacaran. Mw jd apa negara ini :pensive:

I think I want to watch doctor john now ^_*

Kebanyakan trashy sinetron.....My dating life started junior high school, during elementary school I played dakocan and lompat tali...Nowadays those children are very different. Very knowledgeable in not so savory ways. I heard from my SIL, some elementary school children knew how to imitated sex acts....Her house is near to a big public school...Those children came from less fortunate family who live in a small studio type house so they saw what they parents were doing at night and they imitated them...Horrible, horrible...:tears:

+2

• Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

I wasn’t planning on watching ep 15 of CLoY until tomorrow when the finale is available bec I knew it would be such a cliffhanger. Well, I caved, watched ep 15 and now I’m all antsy, dying to find out what happens!!! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

+2

@triplemYou remember my gif for "Relationship Goals"? The scene that I once told is my personal goal for Mrs.D if I ever have one?

Spoiler

giphy.gif

What happened to her? I can't remember her name and if she had another drama after this. You do know them all, so.....

22 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@triplemYou remember my gif for "Relationship Goals"? The scene that I once told is my personal goal for Mrs.D if I ever have one?

Reveal hidden contents

What happened to her? I can't remember her name and if she had another drama after this. You do know them all, so.....

You’re in luck ! Nam Ji Hyun . She’s got a new drama in March. 365 days of defying fate . Male lead is my oppa , Lee Joon Hyuk,  an excellent actor who often plays villain roles . He’s a detective & She’s a webtoon writer , and they get a chance to go back a year to change their lives . It’s crime mystery with a tad of romance (if they follow the J drama ) 

4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I wasn’t planning on watching ep 15 of CLoY until tomorrow when the finale is available bec I knew it would be such a cliffhanger. Well, I caved, watched ep 15 and now I’m all antsy, dying to find out what happens!!! 

What was the cliffhanger? Hmmm let me guess, someone got shot? Died?!? They are using the same freaking cliffhanger for 10 eps now. LOL. I'll tell you what happens next. No one is going to die. Atleast Not the main leads. Apparently this is a video game and everyone has multiple lives. MoA vibes. 

I'm sorry for being so bitter.  

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I was not Taec fans as well. But he grow in me after i watched his latest drama.

Taec is a weird one for me.  I like him in real life (stand out man) but I don’t appreciate his acting as much.  The shows I have seen him in...

1. Save Me.  My goodness Woo DoHwan just outshone him.  Even though WDH barely had any screen time.  I was shipping him (WDH) with Seo YeJi.  :lol:

2. Who Are You.  And would you believe Kim JaeWook who spent the majority of the drama wordless... still stole his thunder?  :lol:  That man just oozes sex appeal.  He doesn’t even have to speak...he just has to look and glare and that was sufficient.  

I love Taec.  He’s always sincere in his acting...but it just doesn’t grip me.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Lawyerh said:

His real life, hes so dorky and seems like normal guy? A bit on the quiet & cool too sometimes? Haha I agree with you hes a bit weird lols...

He’s got great character.  He was one of those who could’ve skipped mandatory national service because he had dual citizenship (?).  He was born in America I think.  Anyway, he chose to serve regardless.  And he’s had no scandals and he’s just got good character.  He has my trust.  So when I watch him act I don’t really “mind”.  It’s like watching one of my son’s good friends act and I want him to do well...but his acting whilst it’s sincere, it just doesn’t jump out at me.

So Game Zero is an okay watch so far?  I thought about tuning in but I have no time.  Currently lost in the Forest with Park HaeJin/Jo BoAh.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

+2

@triplemThat actually sounds awesome. :D Looks like a bit of Slice of Life, mystery, crime and well touches of romance. I definitely going to check that out. And on top my relationship goals girl. I totally make me a note for that one. 

"Male lead is my oppa". I think at this rate I think it would more mention worthy if someone ISN'T your oppa. Somehow every sentence includes ".... is my oppa". 

Quite like @kokodusjust a different generation of oppas. 

Oh and thank you for cleaning up :) 

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

2. Who Are You.  And would you believe Kim JaeWook who spent the majority of the drama wordless... still stole his thunder?  :lol:  That man just oozes sex appeal.  He doesn’t even have to speak...he just has to look and glare and that was sufficient.  

Ooooooh, so THAT Tae all of you are talking about?!?! :joy:  @Lawyerh...I watched Who Are You and I completely agree that KJW who just standing there without much talking was out performed THAT Tae.....:joy: His charisma is unbelievable....

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

"Male lead is my oppa". I think at this rate I think it would more mention worthy if someone ISN'T your oppa. Somehow every sentence includes ".... is my oppa". 

I can't even deny this :joy:....oppa list...

Spoiler

source.gif

@nrllee IKR ...urghhhh...it is the in thing it seems. On the weekender I am watching the male lead is also having a more wavy / curly fringe ...it is not quite my taste I have to confess.

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

Save Me.  My goodness Woo DoHwan just outshone him.  Even though WDH barely had any screen time.  I was shipping him (WDH) with Seo YeJi.  :lol:

Same!!!!!