Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Are you watching Le coup de foudre? That one is really good and has a real plot unlike the shoulders drama. LOL.

I m waiting for Head n shoulders to get over. The subs for last 4 eps will release today , tmrw. I think ep 21 is already out.

+2

@triplem Can u gif this scene for my dp? I am looking for the clip on youtube.

tumblr_pr97leIpj21r0hyxg_500.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@sushilicious & @ktcjdrama 

finish first episode from voice 3 & I like it , but I wouldn’t sleep for a while for sure  :mrgreen:

64F12DFF-C4BD-44A1-803E-595BDCCAD162.gif

@triplem he always on her personal space maybe will kiss her accidentally first :joy:  - but why his smile growing on me , his smile so contagious :yum:

but what hat will be cute to his problem :joy::mrgreen: real first kiss - like sleeping beauty :phew:

@Lawyerh so adorable this cat :D

• LOL 1

42 minutes ago, triplem said:

You know what I’m surprised in Dear Citizen is that up to now MY is still clueless about JG’s past . 

kekeke... seriously? she is actually quite bad at her job then no?

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

You know what I’m surprised in Dear Citizen is that up to now MY is still clueless about JG’s past . 

You know what... I think the question now is no longer WHEN she will find out, but more like IF she will ever find out. With the finale showing next week, I somehow feel that she might never find out??

35 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... seriously? she is actually quite bad at her job then no?

or that he is just too good a con man? :lol:

• LOL 1

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

You know what... I think the question now is no longer WHEN she will find out, but more like IF she will ever find out. With the finale showing next week, I somehow feel that she might never find out??

kekeke... then he is one amazing con artist! :D he should A+ for effort no?

• LOL 1

+2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

why what happened? It's not even 'that' time of the year yet...why did you go to a dental surgeon? Lol. 

I know! I just had the usual pain, but it was so bad this time that I had to go to my dentist this morning. He said I need to go to a dental surgeon and a few hours later I was sitting in his chair, while he massacred me. :(

As it seems one of the root canals, that were previously cut, got an inflammation and caused the pain. He did so much stuff, now I have to wear a nightguard so the wound stays clean.

It is such a hazzle to wear it, also no gym, no tea and all I should rest over the weekend. 

43 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I know! I just had the usual pain, but it was so bad this time that I had to go to my dentist this morning. He said I need to go to a dental surgeon and a few hours later I was sitting in his chair, while he massacred me. :(

As it seems one of the root canals, that were previously cut, got an inflammation and caused the pain. He did so much stuff, now I have to wear a nightguard so the wound stays clean.

It is such a hazzle to wear it, also no gym, no tea and all I should rest over the weekend. 

Hope you'll get better soonest!

44 minutes ago, cenching said:

Sky Castle is very dark....It tackled the darkest part of human’s heart... I have no break from the darkness while watching. Some dramas weaved lighter moments into the darkness but not this one. I need a break from it...

It is a heavy drama... But there were some humor in it, I thought... I laughed a few times especially with the Cha family. I couldn't stop watching. Like I said before, I stayed up till 4 am to finish all available episodes. If there were more episodes available at that time, I would probably stay up till daylight watching them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Is it the same tooth that troubled you last year?? Did he pulled the tooth out?? That's what surgeons usually do here. LOL. 

• LOL 1

+2

@ktcjdramaThank you

@kokodusNo, my dentist wanted to save the tooth so he told the dentiest surgeon to do the same. So he didn't pull it out, he opened it and I don't know, probably cut something. 

But yes, it is the same tooth as last year. 

@ktcjdrama @Lmangla Dear Citizens is planned for 18 hours ( 36 eps) , so I suppose they may have time for MY to find out. But I am not surprised if she doesn't . Everyone feels it is for her happiness that she does not know. Though I don't agree. JG will always be walking on eggshells his whole life.  cc @stroppyse

okay @staygold , i will gif it for you. Let me go find the vid 

ok done - test it out and let me see if it is too small or look distorted etc. I can adjust

Spoiler

gal hee 2.gif

@Sejabin fan service for you :mrgreen:

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

:love: @triplem what a lovely weekend wkwkwkkw I will browsing him on youtube now xixixixixi :kiss_wink:

He looks so handsome cool when he was doing the action filming in the drama.... :wub:

but it seems like he is going to play a jerk here :( hopefully my guess isn't right...

@triplem I agree. I want MY to find out so they can be honest with each other. I wonder if big sis will be more ruthless than HJ? Or maybe she will be the one to recognize MY as third sis after her encounters with JK... hehe, still not giving up on this twist. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

He looks so handsome cool when he was doing the action filming in the drama.... :wub:

but it seems like he is going to play a jerk here :( hopefully my guess isn't right...

@triplem I agree. I want MY to find out so they can be honest with each other. I wonder if big sis will be more ruthless than HJ? Or maybe she will be the one to recognize MY as third sis after her encounters with JK... hehe, still not giving up on this twist. 

I enjoyed the 1st hour of Absolute BF . @Sejabin you should check it out , yes your oppa starts off a bit of self centered jerk but i think he will change . The robot is going to given him a run for his money . Talking about the robot ...Yeo jin Goo is also very fine . A drama that gives me fan service from both the male leads gets TOP marks from me . I am simple viewer :tounge_wink:

@Ameera Ali if you’re free , check it out . Many abslicious moments :mrgreen:

most welcome @staygold

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw aishhh I can not watch Yeo Jin goo. He is not my standard of a man. He is a nephew WKKWWKWK I watch him since he is a little baby in lee jun ki sageuk drama. To watch him as a mature man I can not WKWKKWWKKW he will always be a little boy for me. I am not in the mood to watch little boy kissing little girl in drama.

But he looks so different in Absolute Boyfriend, you'll be surprised!!

I haven't gotten to ep.2 yet, but yes like @triplem, I enjoyed the first episode quite a bit... Was going to invite @sushilicious to watch together since there was blood and sawing of limbs at the beginning of the episode, but alas, just a false alarm...  :lol:

• LOL 1