Add and Subtract Game

Admin

30 minutes ago, cenching said:

Yesterday episode is good, finally something came up. It had put the final nail in the coffin that LeeSol is their mother and she’s alive and kicking...

Great, I might just watch it now because there is finally a plot development, LOLOL... 

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

:bawling: I still can't bring myself to watch HPL...

:joy: As a free human being you dont have to force yourself to watch something you dont want to or dont feel like. But as a friend it would be kind if you wud let us fangirl and tolerate us over nonsense when we go crazy over a drama! Thats what forums are supposed to do. I am getting a different vibe especially from @sushilicious. As if my drama choices aren't as good or well thought out as her's! I know, I know it is all in my head. I am just putting it out here so that I dont end up bottling up that feeling. :sweat_smile: I might just go all 'Dracarys' someday who knows!

Spoiler

tenor.gif

@cenching I think I am already half way crazy! Help!

+2

• LOL 4

On 5/15/2019 at 10:51 PM, cenching said:

Nothing wrong with trying....:glasses: I will drop it if I don't like it....Sky Castle trailer looks awesome while Abyss even the trailer looks positively ghastly

Sky Castle is a must watch.  The beginning episode is a bit confusing because they throw ALL the characters at you all at once and it’s hard to wrap your mind around them all.  But wait for it...the cliffhangers at the end of EVERY episode is well worth it.  It is definitely worthy of the hype.  :D

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, staygold said:

@Lmangla not feeling too wise lately! :lol: Thought lets clear out things to get some clarity.

ah, owls are supposed to be wise right? always associate owls with sleep and night. one of the place we lived, there used to be this nightly owl outside my window that drove me nuts during certain seasons.

hahahah....

EDIT: @triplem ~ regarding your abs man

https://www.soompi.com/article/1325156wpp/so-ji-sub-confirmed-to-be-dating-jo-eun-jung

• LOL 2

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

She is cute :) 

Happy for Mr. Kim Bon... 

This is his first ever publicly known girlfriend, right? 

is it? just thought the way they met was quite cute. she is a reporter who interviews him. doesn't that sound like a drama?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

I might watch Strangers from Hell...the teaser looks...pretty..erm...creepy?  Looks good though.

Me too :D.  Although I have reservations about the female lead.  When news broke about her casting I was like “Who IS she?”  She may well end up being dwarfed by Siwan and LDW in the arena. Hopefully she’s decent and not cringey and rub me up the wrong way :lol:.

And then there’s that little thing about the writer being the one who wrote Save Me.  I loved Save Me but her most recent offering was Item and it was disastrous.  Not even JJH could save it.

• Like 2

@ktcjdrama surprisingly I didn’t watch latest episode too :joy: I think i become like @Lawyerh & @triplem  I lost interest after their ship sailed  :mrgreen::phew:  - or maybe all these long post about how awsoooome his lips is :joy:

I am more interested , how these two would kiss , when he can’t see her face :joy:

15580824191558082411.gif

@Sejabin loved the shoes :kiss_wink:

@nohamahamoud2002 how NJ & the drama I didn’t watch for 2 episodes, is everything back to normal :mrgreen:

@sushilicious wish me luck , I will watch voice 3 today , while the sun out :tounge_xd: 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am more interested , how these two would kiss , when he can’t see her face

That’s not actually how people with prosopagnosia “see” faces.  They can actually “see” your facial features, they just can’t associate the whole picture of what they see with a name/person/identity.  :lol:.  So he should be able to kiss her fine.  Problem is that he wouldn’t actually be 100% sure he’s kissing the right person.  So if someone else pretended to be her and told him, he would think she’s her.

Actually I wonder if anyone would write about the opposite condition “superior recognizers”.  Scotland Yard uses them to identify people on CCTV.  They can pick them out from a crowd really quickly.  Some have been reported to be even quicker than facial recognition software.  :o

• Love 2