Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@cenching all my Korean kids will agree with @ktcjdrama . They feel Sky Castle is really good cause it is like their life there . They are so grateful their parents send them abroad to study & not have to suffer like that . 

@Sejabin if you’re taking an image from websites or google - Sometimes, it’s possible to paste direct  but sometimes not . 

use the insert other media button at the bottom right of each post. 

@Ameera Ali don’t u find that DMI has no understanding of personal space . He’s always so close to her face . If KYK was this close to me , I might pass out !

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Veronica Park is Awesome! (highpitched)

She’s crazy over the TOP ! Her English is not bad though 

1 minute ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali don’t u find that DMI has no understanding of personal space . He’s always so close to her face . If KYK was this close to me , I might pass out !

This! This! This!! 

Did you see how he stopped her by the glass partition the next day after the dinner? So many times he was half-hugging her to shove her back from leaving. Then both hands on her arms...!?!! Why didn't I meet such a boss when I was still a single working female??

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol... what rank is this about? Hahaha @triplem is teacher guru cikgu .... of course shes the highest rank. (Of whatever rank here) :lol:

I believe @Ameera Ali is much more advance than me . :joy:. Her imagination runs very fast ! 

Gonna watch eps 9 of divorce lawyer later . But they get together so fast , barely halfway, so I’m assuming there’s quite a lot of angst along the way ?

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

This! This! This!! 

Did you see how he stopped her by the glass partition the next day after the dinner? So many times he was half-hugging her to shove her back from leaving. Then both hands on her arms...!?!! Why didn't I meet such a boss when I was still a single working female??

Sigh but none of my bosses ever came to looking even 10% hot . All old old ahjussi :joy:

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Sigh but none of my bosses ever came to looking even 10% hot . All old old ahjussi :joy:

Or old cranky ahjumma... -_-

Need to find that flight to kdramaland... maybe at Gate 9 and 3/4...?

• LOL 2

17 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Sejabin

Another material for the office meeting discussion tomorrow....:glasses:

+2

Just looking at the thumbnail, I think my heart cannot take KJW doing anymore romantic drama lead... he should just go back to being a MTG....

• LOL 2

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Just looking at the thumbnail, I think my heart cannot take KJW doing anymore romantic drama lead... he should just go back being a MTG....

A man like KJW should be registered as a dangerous man and required to report to his handler everyday.....:naughty:

2TWuK.gif

+2

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

my level is messy :expressionless:

HPL is so exhausting. After I vent out what is inside my heart in here freely ,

later I need to modified my post on drama forum because I cannot type there that I hate him so much :bawling: now I am in double personality mode ON in soompi :weary:

Stay strong dear :kiss_wink: there are still many episodes ahead...

I can understand how you feel... you want to love him but you hate him, you want to hate him, but you love him... :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

11 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Sejabin

Benci tapi rindu.....:joy:

+2

Seriously... I think I cannot bring myself to watch this episode... It's too much to take for my heart!!! Did you see that smiling face of his as they dropped down to the sofa??

I'm soon going to be like @Sejabin putting on this --> :bawling:  kind of expression....

• LOL 2

17 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw at least I only watch him on screen. I pity PMY who must to re take the kiss scenes these whole 2 months :joy: she suffered a lot than us. I hope she will survive until the end of this drama :joy:

She is not suffering now, sure she can survive till the end... she will suffer when the drama shooting ends :naughty:

• LOL 1

20 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw at least I only watch him on screen. I pity PMY who must to re take the kiss scenes these whole 2 months :joy: she suffered a lot than us. I hope she will survive until the end of this drama :joy:

Ikr, PMY started to looses her cools since the scorching hot kissing scene....:joy: Who can blame her!! :joy:

@ktcjdrama

Especially for you.....:phew:

SaVWkGu.gif

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

She is not suffering now, sure she can survive till the end... she will suffer when the drama shooting ends :naughty:

Suffers from withdrawal symptoms of KJW's heat....:joy:

+2

• LOL 2