Add and Subtract Game

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha i actually like my oppa hot & cold and complicated. Those not easy to tamed is my fav character :joy:

Not on ur lion club today?How come I havent got call to cage :tounge_wink:

Omg This drama is a roller coaster , one minute I am crying for the girl , one minute later angry for her , one minute later drooling over the guy :yum::sweat_smile:

Spoiler

15568907491556890743.gif

15568909751556890972.gif

15568910981556891092.gif

My kind of girl :lol:

* I get reminded by this drama from  @triplem 

come & watch it 

• LOL 1
  • Replies 145k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

i watch last night 2 episodes of Marriage not dating , I can’t believe how horrible the guy to this lovely girl :cry:

You gotta keep watching gal - the early episodes can feel pretty tropey  with the typical jerk ( with a heart of gold) , contract relationship etc but as the episodes go along - the drama surprises you in how things play out in the middle of these complicated love lines, meddling mother  . There are lots of campy LOL moments but it also does the emotional bits quite well  ....Let's just say I root for them all the way.  They may have started out a fake couple but I love how genuine feelings  started developing  subconsciously and organically as the episodes progress. 

I am at eps 10

13 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

magine I am studying business probably @triplem can be my private online tutor lol

I charge by the hour :P

What sort of assignments do film majors get?

Edited by Guest

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/daesang-winner-kim-hye-ja-says-nam-joo-hyuk-convinced-her-to-attend-the-baeksang-arts-awards

Awwwwww how sweeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!! Let me just say that I'm falling for NJH more and more these days. It's up there rivalling my love for Pineapple and Deng Lun. LOL. 

@lynne22 I think I got spoiled anyway for Endgame. So much for staying away internet. Sighhh. Did everyone die or something? I wouldnt even be surprised if that's the case. Dangit. 

And what Le coup....?? What language is that?? Hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

How’s SLA ? Not many ppl would watch that show when I recommended it . I thought it was really good . 

I watched it before, so I know what is going to await me. The premise and tone of the drama is very serious, it's a movie like drama with a fanastic music and overall look.

But it has a very own vibe, KSJ being cheated on is also not very helpful. 

@Lawyerh I watch till eps 12 of MND . Stress :lol: . I want to do this to the OTP , yes I’m at the angst bit of the drama  . Its obvious how they feel for each now 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

And the 2nd leads are not likeable.-_-

Alright let me know how you find Lookout. Yesterday they had press con for his new drama. I’m excited :D 

@ktcjdrama @triplem

Started OMV, abused FF button starting episode 4, gave up on episode 7 and went straight to the finale....<_< Damn boring!!! No substance whatsoever, only a parade of muscles and abs plus some intimate scenes rolled into one....I am sure I won't miss anything by go straight to the finale...

+2

• LOL 2
14 minutes ago, cenching said:

@ktcjdrama @triplem

Started OMV, abused FF button starting episode 4, gave up on episode 7 and went straight to the finale....<_< Damn boring!!! No substance whatsoever, only a parade of muscles and abs plus some intimate scenes rolled into one....I am sure I won't miss anything by go straight to the finale...

+2

Move on to Terius then!!... Hm, maybe it is a good thing that I stopped at ep.12 of OMV... lol

I am now watching Go Back Couple. I don't like it when I watch different dramas at the same time with the same actors/actresses. Get confused if so. I started GBC because I wanted to see Son Ho Jun after discovering him in Terius, but then another drama was on with Jang Na Ra. So I put it on hold. Now on ep.3.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Move on to Terius then!!... Hm, maybe it is a good thing that I stopped at ep.12 of OMV... lol

I am now watching Go Back Couple. I don't like it when I watch different dramas at the same time with the same actors/actresses. Get confused if so. I started GBC because I wanted to see Son Ho Jun after discovering him in Terius, but then another drama was on with Jang Na Ra. So I put it on hold. Now on ep.3.

I dropped GBC, I even forget which episode....:joy:  Jang Nara's mother was PMY's mother in HPL...I will start Terius maybe Monday....Weekend is busy for me.....

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem Abyss also hold press con. The guy look soooo shy & a bit clueless around PBY (he didnt offer his arm as usual male lead do :D). Do u saw it? 

Lookout

Reveal hidden contents

He’s shy . Yes I saw it . Think this is his first main lead ? I will watch after Waikiki finishes in a couple of weeks . I’m a bit nervous about fantasy dramas. I saw the teaser, lots of mystery but let’s see . 

Lookout  to me is KYK’s best work to date.  I love him Long time . I always think he’s a very good actor . Also such a nice built & height . :D Since the time I started watching k dramas , think he was the first member on Team Kim:joy: . I also like Sweet Stranger & Me . He was so hot in the flashback fight scenes 

@cenching OMV - the story is weak but I enjoyed the OTP together.  But I also abused the FF button . @ktcjdrama the plot towards the third act was zzzzzzz.  They could have made it 12 or even 14 eps . Terius on the other hand could have extended a couple more . I loved GBC . Very sweet drama. I hv soft spot for SHJ . 

Sushi still in KNG mode . Poor My Chan . :D 

Edited by Guest
35 minutes ago, triplem said:

He’s shy . Yes I saw it . Think this is his first main lead ? I will watch after Waikiki finishes in a couple of weeks . I’m a bit nervous about fantasy dramas. I saw the teaser, lots of mystery but let’s see . 

It is his first lead role. He looks really different with this hairstyle... I saw him only in 30but17. Will check out Abyss, but not very sure about the story too. Hope it will work out just fine. None of the dramas I'm watching currently got me excited like FP... They're still good, just not that level of excitement.

GBC ~ so far (ep.3) I am sympathetic with JKY's character there... kinda shipping him with the female lead, lol... I know they won't end up together, but still hoping that he won't turn out to be a jerk...

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Jang Nara's mother was PMY's mother in HPL...

It's still okay for me since it is a minor role. She is almost everywhere too, just like the Russian Ajusshi in FP, or the bad teacher in Psychometric.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama @triplem

Terius is :thumbsup::thumbsup: so far....... He isn't a man that I would called handsome but damn!! He is SEXY.... :phew:  He eats sexily, drinks sexily and definitely moves sexily....:love: 

Btw, even though I am a mother of 2 non twins (2 years gap) but I can't stand the behavior of the twin so far....:skull: I experienced no nannies or housemaids for certain period of time during my children's younger days but it had never as disastrous as what happened with the twins....:skull:

+2

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, cenching said:

@ktcjdrama @triplem

Terius is :thumbsup::thumbsup: so far....... He isn't a man that I would called handsome but damn!! He is SEXY.... :phew:  He eats sexily, drinks sexily and definitely moves sexily....:love: 

Btw, even though I am a mother of 2 non twins (2 years gap) but I can't stand the behavior of the twin so far....:skull: I experienced no nannies or housemaids for certain period of time during my children's younger days but it had never as disastrous as what happened with the twins....:skull:

+2

So you couldn't wait till Monday after all... :lol:

Yes some viewers couldn't stand the twins at all... but for me, they're adorable. Don't worry, they won't stay annoying all the time.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem how about Room 9 & D-Day? I do watched Sweet Stranger halfway, i cant remember why i dropped it. I think the storyline. Cos i like both lead just fine and they got chemistry too. 

KYK got 1 time make me giddy... in Pinocchio, when he flirt from the car and she was in the bus lol...

D-day was alright - like the cast . But storyline after awhile was ....zzzz... Sweet Stranger plot drag out too much but I finished it & was on the thread as well.  But R9  - storyline too crazy for me . I also can’t envision him with FL ( yes , very shallow of me :D ) . The ones I loved- Plus Nine Boys & Gohg, The Starry Night. Me also first saw him in Pinocchio . 

Sushi , what is Room7 ? 

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

So you couldn't wait till Monday after all... :lol:

Yes some viewers couldn't stand the twins at all... but for me, they're adorable. Don't worry, they won't stay annoying all the time.

They are adorable. Also did not understand why ppl didn’t like them. So precocious & cute 

Edited by Guest
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic