Add and Subtract Game

testing 1, 2, 3  

4 members have voted

1. 1. which of these collections crack you up / make you go "what the?" (can pick more than one)

• black collection 1
    • black collection 2
    • blue collection
    • colour collection
    • disco collection
    • all of the above!
    • none of them
  2. 2. which of these collections you think would be funny to wear for a party? (can pick more than one)

• black collection 1
    • black collection 2
    • blue collection
    • colour collection
    • disco collection
    • all of the above!
    • none of them

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/17/2021 at 01:42 AM

• Replies 144.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, cenching said:

Darn!!! SJS is oozing sexiness from top to toes....:love: He got killer body with fab proportions....His legs are endless and he is swoon worthy in a suit.....

+2

So which drama are we talking about here??

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

hahahahahahahaah... @sushilicious and @triplem knows me so well.... 

@cenching I've watch endgame 3 times :ph34r: lols... this one had great re-watch value.. 

tbh.. I haven't had time to watch new drama. My work is time consuming lately.. the only one I'm watching is Le coup de foudre a warm hearted C drama.. but I'm still on ep 2... sigh.... 

@kokodus once you're back to slack.... get ready for me to push you to watch this with me..  ;) Anyway.. Goodluck on your exam! Break a leg! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

So which drama are we talking about here??

Oh, My Venus.....I had started when you mentioned about Terius so I keep continue since SJS in a suit is just plain tantalizing not to mentioned I always have soft spot for a man who is good with strings and a bow (aka Henry)....:love: Terius seems to be more on the serious side, let myself relax a bit after the adrenaline drainer called Endgame. I am not in the mood for a Lion game today, I will binge it next week for 4 episodes....HPL isn't as tempting for me despite the sexy Lion because PMY can never captured my heart as pretty and talented is she....

+2

• LOL 3
25 minutes ago, cenching said:

Terius seems to be more on the serious side,

No worries, watch OMV first... I should probably pick it up and finish it too :P...

But oh, you're so mistaken that Terius is on the serious side :lol: I'll let you prove it yourself later ;)

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

But oh, you're so mistaken that Terius is on the serious side :lol: I'll let you prove it yourself later ;)

Really??? I read the synopsis in Wiki and it didn't give out anything non serious.....:scream: Darn, you Wiki!!! #WavesFist

+2

• LOL 2
8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Seems many not willing to go to lion cage these days :lol:

I went in today... and a lot of lovey scenes between the OTP... Lion is mesmerizing as usual :wub: and the BTS... :wub:

Do you like my new DP? :D

Btw, FP's Special is already subbed in Chinese. Hopefully the English subs is already floating around too.... ??

• LOL 1
12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

cenching is not in the mood for HPL but she can still find some times to watch the kiss scene :no_mouth: she is unbelieveable 

I saw the recap in the thread and some snippets in Youtube....:joy: I didn't watch the whole 2 episodes....:naughty:

+2

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, cenching said:

Really??? I read the synopsis in Wiki and it didn't give out anything non serious.....:scream: Darn, you Wiki!!! #WavesFist

+2

Terius is the best - comedy , action, cuteness , good plot , spy stuff  .  Even side characters were awesome  @ktcjdrama ( love  your profile pic ! ) & i enjoyed it so much . We had a blast on the thread . 

SJS with kids can cause ovary explosions! For @ebullient , SJS number one fan :D 

tumblr_pg2g7bJXKY1vpmpmko1_r1_250.gif

Everyone needs a bb sitter like this 

Edited by Guest

@Ameera Ali I had wanted to gif the above cute lions for my DP, but that guy in the back is ruining it. And I'm not getting enough of handsome lion's face, so I decided to choose another one. 

EXO ~ only know some because of them acting in dramas: Baekhyun, Kai, DO, Chanyeol.... and I only admire DO - great actor!

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Shes well... 50's... lol

19 going on 90 ...

oh wait , sushi you turned 20dy 

My sis is in love with Lion as well . Watch the episodes a few times :joy:

dun worry @sushilicious am not watching HPL yet . I’m in my Yeon Woo jin phase . Potential oppa acquisition (Unfortunately his surname is not Kim ) 

Edited by Guest
19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Was my oppa too.. before got distracted with many other oppas :joy:... Im waiting u to finish and want to know if u also will like divorce lawyer or no. I think this 2 is his best work. 

We are like sisters from another Mother . Oppa collectors! Life is never boring :D 

yes , divorce lawyer will be next . 

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@triplem your profile picture gif is phenomenal, Suja eating cake before getting arrested in "My Fellow Citizens" :mrgreen:

I like that scene , she’s a very interesting villain . And so ahead of everyone . 

17 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@triplemMhm, okay. Maybe after SLA.

How’s SLA ? Not many ppl would watch that show when I recommended it . I thought it was really good . 

@Ameera Ali is that where they had the farewell party ?

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic