Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Aiyo @Lawyerh eps 11 ..the omma found out about them  & he finds out that Soo Ah paid for his fees in college ...wahh it’s gonna be angst ahead is it ? Is there any noble idiocy ? Pls give me the heads up 

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin send my regards to Ira. I also heartbroken muahahaha. But no worry i still got other single oppa stock. 

Btw lee min ho new drama is it fusion joseon and modern too? 

fusion? sounds like a version of faith?

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw lmangla youre not watching My Mister? 

am not a fan of a slice of life dramas @Lawyerh; would rather watch news or documentaries instead. hahahah.....so never watched my mister.. real life is stressful enough. I like melos but find slice of life dramas very disheartening. I want to watch dramas that leave me with a good feel in the end.

• Like 1

Just now, Lawyerh said:

Haha actually i have same view with you on orange. But watching this make me feel like their problems are bigger than mine lol. I think this drama is quite hopeful though. 

thats why I love makjang -- because it reassures me that my life is sane! LOL.

• LOL 1

@Lmangla letme know if you found the titles.... 

23 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@sushilicious @triplem ~ do either of you remember these movies? think it was HK and watched them YEARS ago. only remember bits of the story.

so plot#1: guy is undercover cop and so infiltrates mafia. as part of his cover, he starts making move (or maybe it just happens that way) on the villain's daughter who is a real spoilt brat. he even marries her to maintain cover. then girl becomes kind of sane? -- anyway, think she warns him when she as well as dad starts realizing his true identity. and there is a big shoot out and villain is killed. she meanwhile runs off to cambodia/thailand or somewhere and she is actually pregnant and living in some country side thinking guy has abandoned her. however, despite himself, he fell in love with her for real and so comes to get her in the end....

plot #2: guy is ex-criminal and comes out of jail after many years. everything has changed. no one to talk to except the young son of his cranky landlady. she is either divorced or widowed. they have this kind of slow antagonistic romance -- basically she doesn't trust him and he sort of finds her old and prickly (even though she is younger than him! hahahha)... anyway, she gets appendicitis and he rushes her to hospital and she then changes her mind about him and feels that he is alright. then I don't remember what all happened but something about his old gang?.... in the end, he leaves with her and son to macau? or somewhere in the hope to start a new life where his past crimes don't drag him.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I want to watch dramas that leave me with a good feel in the end.

My Mister will do exactly that... I guarantee it will leave you with a very good feel :thumbsup:

@sushilicious Not yet watched V3... still watching Outbound. On ep.11 now... :D yes, I'm rushing so as to reach their first kiss... 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

no one knew the movies here... and I watched it long ago but don't remember the actors. just bits of the plot. does it sound familiar to you?

The plot sounds familiar.. but I don't remember the title too... :(

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Just saying, when you hit their first kiss. That was the smoothest kiss I ever see hahah

How smooth ? Got vid ?

Edited by Guest

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

How smooth ? Got vid ?

I'll try to gif it for you when I reach that part...

You should watch it. The drama is really good. The leads got chemistry and most of all, watching it made me really miss all those street food :yum:

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

My Mister will do exactly that... I guarantee it will leave you with a very good feel :thumbsup:

kekkeke.... am still going to avoid my mister. read the recaps of the first few episodes and I was like "meh! this is so depressing!!!!".... and the recaps/reviews of the ending made it seem like the relief after a painful tooth removal! :tounge_wink:... so yea, not for me. LOL....

• LOL 1

@sushilicious I was enjoying Outbound so much, until they had to come up with the sub-plot of the case involving her super kind brother-in-law and her irrational immature sister.... <_< highly detest that kind of sub-plot and it got a little bit of makjang reaction from the family also.... Taking a break now from Outbound....

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Pshh :joy: wahhh :joy: okay then. I mean you can skip too if you want hahahaha

I do need to take a break. Been watching it non-stop last night and putting off some work... LOL... 

24 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama outbound Love! Ep 15! The kiss! You are reaching it soon! Good luck!

:joy:

was looking back at the past HK dramas I watched saw outbound and decided to just press 15 and I saw it! Hahaha

Arrgghh... I was so close already!! I stopped halfway ep.14... But no, no, no, I have to finish some work first, hahaha...

@Lawyerh argh ...eps 12 ...meddling Mother , manipulative second lead ...eh this lawyer bong is like printing money is it ??? . I’m so annoyed :skull: ..

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Money Laundering?:scream: 

You annoyed because he printing money or something else in the drama? hahahaha

Cause he’s got so much money , he can just throw it around as he wish ...

:lol:

@Lawyerh Jung woo is a real sweet heart ...he never gives up ..I’m at eps 13....

13 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

That guy in the middle squatting is the ML of this drama. I realized surrounding him are his cops collogues....One of them is his ‘superior’. 

Did the male lead just killed everyone? :scream: normal male leads shouldn’t be doing it but him?! Wow. 

:scream: You're right about the people around him!!..... but then, maybe he has just arrived at the scene? I'm still trying to think towards the positive...

• Like 1