Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem , @sushilicious , @Lawyerh , @ktcjdrama @Sejabin @cenching 

C6F710BE-58D3-4BB2-8832-6C54F7EE8FE3.gif

- with KJW & KNG hair style to give good expression :yum:

@triplem Oh yeah , I will watch it today  , me taking break from lion nonsenses  :joy: I have time to explore what the god of abs gives us today :lol: 

• Love 1

43 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lets all just change our dps today. Haha.

:mrgreen: change it to 0.9 - love how 2019 robot look 

@ktcjdrama & @triplem

that classic 

Spoiler

5cdfc7e462cb0063219404.gif?download

:joy:

I can’t find My absolute boyfriend thread  , what wrong with my research :phew:  

• LOL 1

36 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can’t find My absolute boyfriend thread  , what wrong with my research :phew:  

It's called Romantic Comedy King

Not changing my lion yet... still faithful to my lion, even though he was kissing around <_<

• LOL 2

+2

@LawyerhWhen they took out my wisdom teeth it was even worse. 

The cases and the overall story gets better, you just have to slow down your expectations between the leads, since they start pretty strong. I guess you probably know by now about the ring, that's something that is dragged way too much. 

Lee Da Hee is responsible for a lot of twists and she gets more and more interesting throughout the drama, it's funny to read your thoughts, knowing what lies before you. 

Sigh....she is such a beauty.

18 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

930 :kiss:

I just realized it. The church in HPL where Lee Sol praying is the same church in fiery priest also the same church in K2 kdrama also the same church in prime minister and I kdrama. Is this the only church in Seoul? (I am just curious xixixixi)

@Sejabin ~ this church is historical landmark and used often for filming (though there are plenty of churches of Seoul). see march birthday post for details regarding this church:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

No number

@ktcjdrama wahhhh the ending of today’s episode 

Me :frown::open_mouth:

Spechless. Omg. But on the bright side they are back in Korea :blush: 

I think this next case is on mental illnesses & abused. 

I need to be patient and wait for subs... okay maybe just a peek... lol

Just now, sushilicious said:

This is me every time :joy:

:confounded: But wait... was there a thud sound already? Not too clear for me... Still hoping for the best...

Not going to watch the rest first, I just remembered I need my beauty sleep. Looks like I'd never be able to live stream :lol:

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

When you hit 30000 hahaha congrats :) 

I am guessing so too... but I'm still curious when did I hit 30000... with the additional 191 more, it seems to be already a while ago then?

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Suddenly in the mood to watch some really good melo... but none seems to be airing now...

watch something that has already aired. have you watched 'phoenix' with lee seo jin? one of my fav melos.... or for a good makjang melo with all round stellar acting from every single character, try scandal with kim jae won.

• Thanks 1

@Sejabin ~ try the ones I mentioned (phoenix with lee seo jin and scandal with kim jae won). @ktcjdrama ~ other melos I can think of are also quite old but I loved them enough to re-watch. try suspicious housekeeper if you are looking for something completely different. another classic is beautiful days with lee byung hun and choi ji woo -- lee was supposed to be the second lead but he ends up getting the girl due to sizzling chemistry!!!!

@sushilicious ~ there have been some melos that have been surprised me. more than the story, the strength of the melo really lies in its emotions and how well the actors sell it it you. so it really does require some serious acting chops which is why melos tend to draw in older or experienced actors. once the emotions are in place, you are on edge wondering when it will all fall apart.

• Like 1

@ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali omg . I really enjoyed Absolute BF . Where can we get these robots ? :joy:.  The last bit when he ask her if she was going to bed , I squealed & clapped . Forget them humans ...hahaha ...but I think @Sejabin‘s oppa will have some interesting  character development- competition is always a good thing :D 

Spoiler

@Lawyerh OTP pretty sweet in eps 10 of Divorce lawyer . But hmmm 2nd FL is gonna be a problem...errr...

Edited by Guest

sometimes I wonder why I am so bored with romance dramas these days but then I watch a scene like this from a classic and I know! when I first watched this scene, my heart was like dugun dugun from all the chemistry!

and it was their first interaction and they were strangers. what a meet!! this is how melos are made! @triplem @kokodus @ktcjdrama @Sejabin @sushilicious @Lawyerh @staygold  ~ just watch the first minute and half. and sushi -- think you might enjoy beautiful days as it is kind of a dark romance in a way of the good old fashioned kind...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

it’s called witness protection. The ending is hella upsetting to me. I remember I was crying in the shower after I finished it, I didn’t wanted cry in front of my parents so I went to shower real early :joy:

kekekek... so either he dies or he leaves? based on the video, this looks like a gentler version of the bodyguard movie with whitney houston except she is nice and not stupid?

59 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla do u watched this? Since u mentioned LSJ, i also quite like this drama of his. I think hes charming & good at melodrama.  

kekeke.. yea I watched it and basically my reaction was "meh". hahahahah... so I won't say since you liked it but yea. there was something missing for me and so it just got on that finished but forgotten pile. used to watch lee seo jin before he became a big star and have watched him even in daily/weekend dramas!

9 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

thanks @Lmangla.. I will try phoenix btw I will not watch lee byung hun. He is not handsome :joy: please forgive me :joy: he is so lucky to get a beautiful wife :joy: my friend who is a namja who doesn’t like kdrama said there’s only 1 beautiful actress in kdrama and its Lee Byung Hun’s wife hahahaha.. he said too that Lee Minho is handsome HAHAHAHAAH. 

LOL..... well this was the only drama of his that I liked. basically it is all about the chemistry and this drama is fascinating because he was actually the second lead. he wasn't supposed to get the girl. but since the audience fell in love with him, the writer wrote it in such a way that she ended up with him and the first lead ended more or less alone but had a different journey! so that way, quite memorable.

• Like 2

@sushilicious @triplem ~ do either of you remember these movies? think it was HK and watched them YEARS ago. only remember bits of the story.

so plot#1: guy is undercover cop and so infiltrates mafia. as part of his cover, he starts making move (or maybe it just happens that way) on the villain's daughter who is a real spoilt brat. he even marries her to maintain cover. then girl becomes kind of sane? -- anyway, think she warns him when she as well as dad starts realizing his true identity. and there is a big shoot out and villain is killed. she meanwhile runs off to cambodia/thailand or somewhere and she is actually pregnant and living in some country side thinking guy has abandoned her. however, despite himself, he fell in love with her for real and so comes to get her in the end....

plot #2: guy is ex-criminal and comes out of jail after many years. everything has changed. no one to talk to except the young son of his cranky landlady. she is either divorced or widowed. they have this kind of slow antagonistic romance -- basically she doesn't trust him and he sort of finds her old and prickly (even though she is younger than him! hahahha)... anyway, she gets appendicitis and he rushes her to hospital and she then changes her mind about him and feels that he is alright. then I don't remember what all happened but something about his old gang?.... in the end, he leaves with her and son to macau? or somewhere in the hope to start a new life where his past crimes don't drag him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching are you someone who ship couples to bed or not? When I mean to bed. I mean...that. Noticed some in pmj x psj thread they talk about bed scene :joy:

Unfortunately nope...:joy: I loathed people who do things half baked. Bed scene on Asia television never really convincing so I would rather their imply it rather than show it..... The thread that you mentioned always HOT during HPL airing time...:joy:

+2

• LOL 2