Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

Really?!?!?!? :glasses: How is the latest honeyed scene??? :joy:

+2

:relaxed: Sweetest thing on my screen this week!! 

@stargazer187 Save 'Her Private Life' for the right mood. It has the most perfect romantic hero in dramaland. Office dramas juggler, wwwsk, tsloms, and few more cdramas all have secretary-boss romances. I have accepted PMY as the secretary! But I am glad JKJ is playing the role in TSLOMS else it wud have been a office trilogy for PMY!

+2

• LOL 3

@stargazer187 I didn't expose Oppa. Oppa exposed himself in IG. LOL. But I appreciate it, these kind of treasures are meant to be shared. LOL. I'm watching a couple of cdramas. Le Coup de foudre and put your heads on my shoulder. Both are really cute and funny. If you don't have anything else to watch you can try one of these. 

33 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@staygold I really want to watch this but Idk why since PMY plays a secretary role again and meet with a cool ceo again, it kinda bores me. I mean... it keeps remind me of secretary kim. I don't mean it bad. I might it watch it later sometime when i am in the mood for it. And then JKJ and KYK's drama too. Isn't its title called "train your blind boss" before? Why is it changed into another secretary again? Seems like secretary is so popular in kdramas right now. ;)

Exactly why I'm not watching Her private life. Kinda getting bored seeing the same thing over and over and over. Sighhh. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I'm much more excited about Secret Life. Think I might try a live-caps next week if I finished my work for that day in time to live-stream...

please do if you can. I love it ...i just managed to finish subbed eps 4...but I wonder why Min Ik does not recognise the voice. I guess she puts on the high pitch...but still he should be starting to get suspicious..gahhh I am so looking forward to the next episode :D

36 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Typical tropes from my perspective of a romance drama.

- They first hate each other (Can’t stand each other)

- They meet at the weirdest timing. (Like Ryan just so happens to be there then got celebs then PMY just so happens to be there too.)

- Once They meet the first time. They will somehow meet each other again and again. (How I wish I could have this fate with my Oppa.)

- Somehow after meeting they fall in love.

- Then got competitions. (Family/friends)

- They overcome it.

Its funny how few dramas actually get this right!!:P Why are u so negative especially for this drama!? I cannot understand the sulking. 

btw PMY aint playing secretary in HPL, she is an art curator. 

+2

36 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

• LOL 3

@stargazer187 Both the dramas are available on YT with subs. Le coup...is still airing, 18 eps out of 34 are out with subs until now. Put your heads on my shoulder is already over and all 24 eps are available on YT with subs. You can just search for the show in YT and can easily find it. 

34 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Exactly. I kinda have the same mindset when it comes to romance.

Hate/unknown to love concept.

so it never interest me in any romance show unless. It has some sorts of comedy in it. Then it’s still bearable. 

To elaborate: 

Typical tropes from my perspective of a romance drama.

- They first hate each other (Can’t stand each other)

- They meet at the weirdest timing. (Like Ryan just so happens to be there then got celebs then PMY just so happens to be there too.)

- Once They meet the first time. They will somehow meet each other again and again. (How I wish I could have this fate with my Oppa.)

- Somehow after meeting they fall in love.

- Then got competitions. (Family/friends)

- They overcome it.

:expressionless:

You know what, it is kinda scary to think that I feel the same. And now my tastes are similar to sushi's. Sighhh. I think the world is coming to an end. Lol. I wouldnt write off all romcoms like that. But I admit that it is kinda getting repetitive. All of them has the same tropes and cliches, it becoming boring. I don't know whether I have changed or the dramas have lost the touch, but either way, I'm getting less and less attracted to dramas in general.

And those scenes which would've made me cry a few years back are looking stupid and funny to me now. There is this scene in one of the cdrama I'm watching where the female lead's friend get punished in front of the whole school for wearing the wrong uniform, so our female lead goes and changes into the wrong uniform and proudly goes and stand beside her friend for the punishment. I was like "who in the world does that?" LOL. She could have got the right uniform for her, but no....we are in a drama, so we ought to act like a bunch of fools. I found that extremely stupid. LOL. When I said this to my friend, she got baffled and said I'm not getting the point. Maybe I'm not. Idk. Sigh. 

• LOL 3

38 minutes ago, kokodus said:

didn't expose Oppa. Oppa exposed himself in IG

where is oppa headed for ?

@stargazer187 for a non-rom-com and a pretty good plot ( somewhat  a political satire ) , watch Dear Citizens. He's Psychometric is also good (but be prepared for some serious plot twist) . If you don't mind a good sageuk, The Crowned Clown was superb especially Yeo Jin Goo playing a dual role.  For a black comedy, lots of action and all round good drama - The Fiery Priest

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama @triplem actually im not that excited with the dress up secretary life. Feels like the idea he cant recognized her in another dress is too forced. Doesnt feel natural & logical. 

Logic??? dear, we are watching a k drama...throw that out the window..face blindness an extremely rare condition is the subject of how many k dramas now. This drama has no logic :joy:....but i love it cause it is KYK in a rom com and I enjoy the story 

ok gonna watch Divorce Lawyer...need some cheese :D 

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Same answer to whatever genres you disliked too. :phew: 

personal preferences. 

Lol! There isn't a genre I dislike though! Except if it is 75+ eps. 

+2

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

ndweee his hair... like instant noodle... beehoon?!.. idk whats the concept sigh. I just wish he played modern drama. 

Isn't is a time slip drama..he goes back in time right?

11 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Ehhh what’s wrong with that?!:kiss_wink: You know you got to love some darkness. :naughty:

But I have always been a fluffy romcom girl. I even had that as my status/rank, remember? Sighhh. But still scared of dark ghost/priest stories. LOL. I guess i'm somewhere in the middle now. 

@triplem Oppa was spotted on Barcelona airport a few days back.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Yes it’s fine :) @ktcjdrama & I did not watch it. Still thoroughly enjoy it though.

ok! I watched so much dark theme movies so I'm watching romantic thing right now to light up a bit. But I have a feeling I should jump back to dark world. :lol:

• LOL 1

@Sejabin During the last episode of The Guest filming, I found a blog post on NAVER. The neighborhood saw KJW and JEC filming and share his story. He said KJW is manly and some of his friends are amazed to heard that. They thought he would be flower boy type. Before the Guest filming, he also encounter with So Ji Sub filming there and said both SJS and KJW are manly but KJW is being manly in different way. :ph34r: Though translation won't be 100% since I have to ask someone with some language knowledge.

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I see. So, someone else who has her look could also look like her?

I guess so :D but then at the end of the episode, the doctor was saying if his blood pressure rises, he will able to recognize the face. One of the things that make blood pressure rise is falling in love. I think if he falls in love with the fake "Veronica", he will recognize her face too :D (if you don't know, the secretary impersonated the character of Veronica Park, whom he was supposed to be dating)

• Like 2

@staygold @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @Sejabin

fCCYCVz.gif

May The God of Sugar and Honey blesses you tonight....:joy:

It has been forever since I heard the term ACDC.....:joy: Brought back some sweet and sour memories....:joy: KJW is a very enigmatic species, he is reeking hot sex appeals and pheromones. The way he moves talks and stares can melted the Everest and he is not even trying....:glasses:

+2

• LOL 4

+2

@Dhakra The S2 is not exciting. Idk its lacking of something. That arson fire case so boring too.. :mellow: Not sure maybe will drop this. 

It is not as good as the first drama, but I thought it wasn't too bad, but the drama does some questionable decisions. Still hope for S3

@stroppyseOh hello, long time no see current fav mod. :D 

Arrghh... @cenching !!!! I had to wake up to such gif....!!!

:bawling: I still can't bring myself to watch HPL... @Sejabin helpppppp!!!

I don't know why but I can't stand watching KJW with PMY... Sorry in advance to her fans here... Like when watching TYH, I like seeing LDW and YIN together. I get excited and I want to see more and more of them... but not here in HPL. I can't, just can't..... 

@sushilicious I finished V2 ep.4. Didn't progress at all yesterday because my daughter was hogging onto the laptop, and I had a little headache so didn't want to use my phone to watch. Was actually targeting to finish V2 before V3 ep.3 airs. 

• Love 1