• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

Haizzz!!! Man X Man will be a perfect drama IF only IF the OTP had better chemistry...:skull: They looked so wrong in the same frame like a mysteriously mismatched puzzle pieces. They were sooooo unbelievable as 2 persons in love plus the female character wasn't appealing at all. Every single aspect of her character was wrong, from her attitude, expressions down to her hairstyle .....PHJ was stellar in each scene...:love:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali Park Seo Joon or Kang Ha Neul?

*Young sushi*

PARK SEO JOONNNNNNN ME! 

Of course the beast :joy: park Seo chocolate :tounge_wink:

but oooooooooooooooh  Kang is my angel 

BAE00FDB-132D-4A60-AFFD-E12C321F8CF2.jpg

Waves to @triplem , @Sejabin & @ktcjdrama :relaxed:

@Lawyerh I am always vocals when it come to delicious threads :joy:

welcome to @s00ki :)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

but oooooooooooooooh  Kang is my angel 

He &  oppa KJS likely be on same drama . Eye candy galore  . KjS will play a baseball player . So he will keep his TOP star abs :P. KJS confirmed during his fan meet 

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

He &  oppa KJS likely be on same drama . Eye candy galore  . KjS will play a baseball player . So he will keep his TOP star abs :P. KJS confirmed during his fan meet 

That fabulous, for me it  drama I can’t miss :heart:

but who will get the girl , sleepless night :joy:

• LOL 1
9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

but who will get the girl , sleepless night :joy:

I think Kang Ha Neul. kJS said in his fan meet to trust him on taking up this second lead role as he says that the script is very good . There’s another female lead confirmed, hopefully separate love line. 

Storyline from dramabean

Spoiler

It’ll depict the protagonist Dong-baek (meaning “Camellia flower”) as she deals with a good man, a bad man, and a cheap man in her life. Gong Hyo-jin has received an offer for the main character Dong-baek, who is also the manager of a bar called Camellia. Even though she’s an orphan and a single mother who is raising her son alone, she’s the type of woman who knows how to love and comfort. At first glance, she may seem to be a soundless pushover, but she has a quiet strength and decisiveness when protecting herself and her own.

https://mydramalist.com/30911-when-camellia-blooms

Edited by Guest

0A264A29-DEF9-462A-81D0-36EE78FEED20.jpg

My new desktop wallpaper  , if I am gonna keep my eye on computer for long , I need my eye candy :cookie::joy::yum:

its hard to to go back to work after too long weeks watching eating drooling, watching , drooling :joy:

# Professionalism :kiss_wink:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali seriously, are you aiming to be Mrs.Gold soon?? LOL

@sushilicious we may have more in common than we thought. I love doing cross stitch. Long time ago... lol. My fave is The Precious Moments collection. Not doing it now, eyes failing me. But I should go find that game! 

@Lawyerh I think you will love Kang Ha Neul too. He isn't the kind of handsome-handsome oppa, but he has his own charisma. And he can act. Will surely watch the drama since I am a fan of GHJ too, and of course because KSJ is there ;) 

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, sushilicious said:

just joking with you. Haha. I kinda expect for you to say Hae Mi. Actually expected you to say my Oppa. Hahahaha actually wanted a laugh early in the morning :joy: but you took down your post and took down the quote lol. It’s okay, you can voice out your opinions because here in add thread, we provide a space to talk about what we love and what we disliked :) so no biggie lol. So it’s okay to just leave it Hahahaha. :) 

Thank you :) I was referring to Music bank and Immortal songs II, I don't know the names of singers, but in general they are boy bands :)

thank you all my friends, you really lifted up my mood :D you all have a very good sense of humour :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Is it really confirmed that Full house is getting a C remake and Dylan Wang is in it?? I have heard rumors about this before, but I'm not sure how reliable it is....is that Koala site trustworthy??? LOL. I actually do see why many people hate full house, I hated it at first and dropped it too. It was too stupid. No one would sell their best friend's house like that and practically leave her stranded in some foreign country. And they really don't repent for their mistakes either. I would've sued both of them. Seriously. Just beyond ridiculous. Maybe people loved at that time, but it didnt age well is what I think. If they are making a remake they need to change a lot of things to make it palatable for the current viewers. They could take notes from the Thai remake, it was really good in many aspects. Hehe. 

usually this koala person will write clearly if it is a rumour or just talks. she translates from cnews sites I think. so I guess trustworthy... shrug.... for me, full house always made me as well as my other family members who watched it. remember my cousin sister who was in angry depressed irritated mood but she laughed like mad while watching full house.  she started to watch episodes without me. :sweatingbullets: guess, the trick is to not take it seriously and you see lots of things that are hilarious.

normally, the con of selling best friend's house would annoy me but the reason it doesn't is because the female lead is very strong. she makes the choice to not file a case because of the kindness shown by his grandmother and also him after she lost her parents where they became her family. she tells rain's family that because of them, she never felt lonely but she has every intention of making him pay for his bad behaviour. LOL. :lol: so that combination of forgiveness and shrewdness is what made me like her. she is smart enough to know that this kind of behaviour is not okay and does punish him in a way where he learns that it was not acceptable. at the same time, she is grateful and acknowledges that he is in a sense like family. so she wasn't some doormat or saint.

me and my cousin sister would crack up every time she packed up her bags and land at his house. it was like he was her "family house" and so even if she wanted to beat him (which she did), she still expected him to make room for her. so it is a complicated kind of relationship. my aunt was like that fella is like one of those leech relatives you want to beat up but you also can't help but like and are fond of them! LOL... :lol:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

GHJ in Master Sun is masterpiece. And SJS is my 3rd in the rank oppa... hmm or 2nd, idk i confused myself :joy: I was quite in love with him back then. But I move on rather fast :glasses:

We have a lot in common . Oppa collectors . I just keep them on rotation 

@sushilicious I like Bo Young though , she’s cute. She’s not on my blacklist 

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem your Kim Young Kwang also on Runway Cop lol. Show off his abs. You no watch? :joy:

No . One of his few works that I did not watch . I also don’t know why . I watch most of his stuff.  Maybe I’ll watch it one day since your oppa is there.  

@sushilicious it’s a skill to eat like that :D

Edited by Guest
8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Lolll despite the views there are still people who loves it hahah it's normal. Everyone have their own taste...

Like how i only watch violent stuff and everyone watches sunshine and rainbows lol

Actually hahaha not so sure which is more realistic...sunshine and ponies or violence lol in terms of irl

I guess you enjoyed Voice.  Due to misinformation, I thought KJW appeared only in ep1 of Voice.  Ayoh, binge watch last night till ep 4, saw only a bit of his teeth ah.  Got nauseous wathcing through the gory blood and violence in the drama, just to have a glimpse of his white teeth. :astonished:

+2

• LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic