Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

As expected of drama veteran lol....Well not that bad.. dont worry. So u will watch Judge vs Judge after this? 

I was thinking about it . Not much romance right ? Monday -Tuesday , I hv KYK & Siwon’s drama . But other days , I wanna continue my YWJ fever till his new drama starts :D 

34 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

hype night here on this thread huh? :joy: @triplem let’s just stand beside the road and watch everyone spazzing, cause I love it :) unless you are swimming with them too. Then it’s fine, I will drink my juice and watch alone

I ain’t watching . No motivation to start . I think moderating the thread has killed my curiosity :joy:. I only check the thread to do Housekeeping & see if @Ameera Ali posted any fun gifs . 

@cenching @ktcjdrama I’m quite amazed at all the Long PHD type posts the members have written on HPL . Is there really a lot to discuss plot wise ? I was only expecting @Sejabin type of half cursing , half squealing reactions :P

@TRaNz I was so pleasantly surprised to see you post on the thread , lol! 

19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im weird that way. If couple not official, i want them official. Once they official i lost interest. I dont know what i want sometimes.... :joy:

Actually, I’m kind of like that too. I’m most happy with the chase . After that , I find myself skipping episodes if there’s nothing plot wise happening .

@abnoch @bairama how are our favourite siblings doing ? 

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

@cenching @ktcjdrama I’m quite amazed at all the Long PHD type posts the members have written on HPL . Is there really a lot to discuss plot wise ? I was only expecting @Sejabin type of half cursing , half squealing reactions :P

Like I had said over and over again, HPL is a drama that have no substances...:joy: HPL is like a siren call to all of the PAC Members lurking in the woods and bushes hence the PHD thesis posts about mostly Ryan's hotness....:joy: I can only managed some GIFs and few lines posts in that thread since well, KJW does reeks of hotness.....

+2

• LOL 2

+2

@LawyerhBut they do a lot of steps at the beginning, then go back a few and by the end they are at the exact same spot. And the case isn't solved either. We totally need S3 :( 

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw if you like Lee Da Hee, she's also very pretty in The Beauty Inside. Paired with Ahn Jae Hyun. The couple is 2nd side story, but they're scene stealer!

Romantic? Fantasy? Comedy?

HELL! NO!

23 minutes ago, cenching said:

Like I had said over and over again, HPL is a drama that have no substances...:joy: HPL is like a siren call to all of the PAC Members lurking in the woods and bushes hence the PHD thesis posts about mostly Ryan's hotness....:joy: I can only managed some GIFs and few lines posts in that thread since well, KJW does reeks of hotness.....

+2

This looks fun. Let me join too.

These days line from Antique Bakery keep playing in my head. "Guys like Ryan is meant to be shared":naughty:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

There are some hidden secrets yet to be revealed, but it's quite predictable rom-com formula. For me, plot-wise, not that captivating... As of now, I'm 30 pages behind in that thread. Losing interest except to see Lion working his charm into my heart... :D

I'm much more excited about Secret Life. Think I might try a live-caps next week if I finished my work for that day in time to live-stream...

@sushilicious Highlight of V2 ep.2 for me is the first encounter of Kang and DKW at the police station. The first week (opening week) was rather slow, maybe that's why people are losing interest fast...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

This looks fun. Let me join too.

These days line from Antique Bakery keep playing in my head. "Guys like Ryan is meant to be shared":naughty:

Ooooooh, you should join in HPL thread then.....:joy: He is absolutely a STAR there....He swept clean all K drama leads before him....:joy: All the ladies got a PHD or minimal Master degree in KJW's hotness, they dissecting every single pore of him....:joy: Lovely!!

+2

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I thought that the secretary was the one face that Do Min Ki could recognize, so why did he not recognize her when she was dressed up and pretending to be Veronica Park?

His brain could make out her face because her whole outfit ensemble is firmly registered in his mind. When she is sans red cardigan, ponytail n flat shoes, her face also blurs out. 

And it's not the private life, that's Lion's show. It's the secret life :D:P 

• LOL 3

18 hours ago, sushilicious said:

OH BTW! @staygold they might be doing Guest season 2!

oh great! same writer-PD?

@stargazer187 May I save the 12 hours that you will invest in Kill It? It is not worth it. Even if you are watching it solely for JKY.

Edit: Ok so you invested 7 hours already! 5 more hours wont harm you!:lol:

+2

• LOL 2

14 hours ago, stroppyse said:

For anyone watching The Private Life of My Secretary, I have a question, but I don't have time to watch the episodes to find out the answers myself. So, if anyone wouldn't mind enlightening me, that would be much appreciated.

I thought that the secretary was the one face that Do Min Ki could recognize, so why did he not recognize her when she was dressed up and pretending to be Veronica Park?

+2

He can't see her. Her image is imprinted in his memory, so he just has this image in his subconscious. It is connected with her red cardigan, eyeglasses and hairstyle. He tried a trick, he asked her to untie her hair, take the glasses and the ted cardigan. Guess what? He didn't recognize her face.

_2

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I am mesmerized by JKY so I can't pass this on.

Le sigh! Things we do for love!! :P I tolerated 12 hours of this flat drama for the main leads!

21 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I just dunno why.. some dramas lately become quite flat and boring even it's just started. So you could suggest me something.

I am looking for options too! Currently drowned and have gone to KJW heaven. Maybe I will hang on another week to The secret life of my secretary for the love of the leads. And I am rewatching Falling for Innocence bcos Jung Kyung Ho is taking too long to make his drama. :lol:

+2

• LOL 1