Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

15 minutes ago, CallieP said:

His hair looks great at Fendi.  Must be his hairstyle for ORV :partyblob:

YES YES, His hair looks soooooo great!! Can't wait to watch ORV :getmygrooveon:

• Like 2

When you think he has only done 2 dramas since LOBS 2016 (and one of them on Apple which not everyone has) yet he still attracts crowds of fans wherever he is. With two dramas this year his popularity will surely  soar even more.
He is so marvellous with his fans - he signed an autograph and when he gave the fan her pen back he made sure to put the top back on it first -  a small gesture but so considerate.

There’s one photo taken from the side where he looks as thin as he was in City Hunter. He must have worked hard to get this slim for ORV. He looks fabulous especially in the Fendi suit at the show - definitely swoon worthy!!

• Love 3

Lee Min Ho: Truck of Doom poll

leeminho1.jpg

Chingus, surprise poll! Which Lee Min Ho character would you like for you to save you in a Truck of Doom Situation? :kiss_wink:

tagging: @CarolynH @backstreetboysfan @Lindyloo421 @Nikaa @CallieP @gtLmh0622 @leeminhosny @Kris Silva @syntyche @msdot @madmad min @JoannaID @Thong Thin

@Ameera Ali @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @rocher22 @joccu @rocat @sadthe1st @willenette @kingpin @MayanEcho   

re: @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Surprise poll! Which Lee Min Ho character would you like for you to save you in a Truck of Doom Situation?

I watched just three of the drama listed. I don`t remember much of those dramas. Can I have three options to not think which one to choose? :D

Ups! I watched 4 dramas. I voted.

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, larus said:

Ups! I watched 4 dramas. I voted.

I have watched 5 Lee Min Ho dramas. To maximize my chances of survival, I elected to vote for City Hunter:

City_Hunter-35.jpg

And saving myself. Just in case. :D

PS. There is a similar poll in the Jang Hyuk actor thread, if you want to participate in that poll too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, partyon said:

I have watched 5 Lee Min Ho dramas. To maximize my chances of survival, I elected to vote for City Hunter:

@partyon  Don't start to think I'm a Lee Min Ho bias because I am - hehehe -because  I like practically everything about him. But, "City Hunter"  definitely is a very good show:blush:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingus, surprise poll! Which Lee Min Ho character would you like for you to save you in a Truck of Doom Situation? :kiss_wink:

Gun Jun Pyo :getmygrooveon:and city hunter :glasses:

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@gtLmh0622  thanks for sharing this. Lee Min Ho has long been associated with the luxury label FENDI. I love his all-black ensemble at the show, complemented with a dainty neckpiece while he kept his hairstyle pretty casual.   :piggie:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@partyonthanks for the tagged:issohappy:first time to post in LMH thread:smile:

Truck of doom  I  choose the 2 Lee Min Ho characters that I finished

( in my teens )because of my Unnie(she was a lmh fan):yay:Goo Joon Pyo (BOF)

spacer.png
"Poochai" Lee Yoon Sung (City Hunter)
tumblr_ogte5yFYFy1qa66x0o2_400.gifv
but in reality had to rely myself

=====
GDyWXAyaQAA7ClT?format=jpg&name=large

Actor Lee Min Ho: Fendi Brand Ambassador at Milan Fashion Week The fashion world was once again amazed by the appearance of South Korean actor Lee Min Ho as the ambassador of international fashion brand Fendi at Milan Fashion Week. This event caused a storm of emotions among the actor's fans and fashion enthusiasts around the world. Let's take a look at how Lee Min Ho became a Fendi ambassador and why it's so important to the fashion world. Meeting of two icons Fendi, an Italian fashion brand with over 100 years of history, has always been known for its excellence in the world of fashion. And Lee Min Ho, a popular actor and style icon, has gained global popularity thanks to his powerful roles in popular Korean dramas. The meeting of these two icons was an irresistible combination of style and elegance. Lee Min Ho and his connection with fashion Lee Min Ho has always been known for his impeccable style and ability to express his personality through his clothes. It often becomes the center of attention at red carpets and fashion events. The material was prepared by the editors of Sure Magazine.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1