Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

12 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Hey, lee min ho's closet figure it out!

@CarolynH  Takashi Murakami and (the late) Virgil Abloh's contemporary artwork is expensive. Abloh, an American designer was also the creator of Off-White, a clothing label, an Italian luxury fashion house, also owned by LV. It's a popular brand in shoes. Thanks for sharing this.   :blush:

• Like 3

I figured Pachinko would air the 2nd half of the year.  If you look at the future releases on Apple, July would be the earliest it could possibly air.  I guess Pachinko and ATS will air pretty close together.  I'm hoping ATS might air in the summer, then Pachinko the end of the year.  I still think he'll have a fan meet for promotional purpose and he hasn't had one since just before MS.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I figured Pachinko would air the 2nd half of the year.  If you look at the future releases on Apple, July would be the earliest it could possibly air.  I guess Pachinko and ATS will air pretty close together.  I'm hoping ATS might air in the summer, then Pachinko the end of the year.  I still think he'll have a fan meet for promotional purpose and he hasn't had one since just before MS.

@CarolynH  I also have the feeling that ATS will air ahead than Pachinko. I share the same feeling as you -   :blush:

• Like 2

This is my message from 4314 page"Ask The Stars wasn't in TVN, MBC, SBS, Netflix and Disney 2024 drama lineup and today isn't in Studio Dragon 2024 drama lineup, my feeling came true, unfortunatelly this drama is postponed until next year"

ATS isn't in any channel's 2024 drama lineup also Studio Dragon 2024 lineup how still you  believe and hope it will be aired in 2024 , even some Channels  started to share info about 2025 dramas, I can't understand, TVN, SBS, MBC, JTBC, Netflix, Disney every OTT and Channel shared 2024 lineup until now , if it isn't in any OTT and channel how can it air?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

It’s great news re Soo Hugh signing a big agreement with Apple TV and presumably it will secure the 4 Pachinko series that she has always wanted.

(hopefully they will all include Hansu)

I agree with leeminhosny re ATS.    .I can’t understand it- it stars the most popular Korean actor yet it appears no one has taken it including TVN which it was originally linked to.

I think MYM put money into it and it is said to have cost a lot of money - but because of it being set in a space station there is not the opportunity for product placement income. So maybe it’s a money problem.

On a more optimistic note I read a current successful kdrama took 2 years to be aired so fingers crossed that ATS will be aired even if later than we wanted.

• Like 2

@gtLmh0622  Thanks for the post about JIW and LMH!  I know I sound like a broken record, but I really want to see these two friends collaborate on something, an entertainment show or even a YouTube vlog.  If JIW cooks and takes care of everything, what does LMH do?  :joy:  Reminds me of LSG and LMH.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

LMH seems to like this brand.  

@CarolynH Lemaire style is timeless, so I guess this is the reason why he seems to like this brand. LEMAIRE is a French clothing brand, which symbolizes minimalism. It's designed for everyday life.   :blush:  Thanks for sharing this.

• Like 2

It’s so lovely to see the 3 friends supporting each other. When you think about what JIW and LMH went through with that car crash in 2006 that killed 2 of their friends and badly injured both of them you can understand JIW’s comment about life or death. Apparently it took a year to regain fitness.

The wonderful thing is that these(at the time) unknowns both became stars a few short years later. JIW first and then in 2009 of course Minho in BOF. Life’s ups and downs indeed!

• Like 3

On 3/22/2024 at 8:41 PM, Lindyloo421 said:

It’s so lovely to see the 3 friends supporting each other. When you think about what JIW and LMH went through with that car crash in 2006 that killed 2 of their friends and badly injured both of them you can understand JIW’s comment about life or death. Apparently it took a year to regain fitness.

The wonderful thing is that these(at the time) unknowns both became stars a few short years later. JIW first and then in 2009 of course Minho in BOF. Life’s ups and downs indeed!

@Lindyloo421  you're right! Lovely indeed! I want Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum to work together again. I was thrilled seeing this photo of them, it's a mini-reunion. Seeing (3) of them in the photo highlight their enduring friendship and how they consistently support each other on multiple occasions.  Lee Min Ho sent a food truck to Kim Bum's filming site for Tale of the Nine-Tailed before. Jung Il Woo and Lee Min Ho have been friends since their early acting days, while Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum grew close during their time filming Boys Over Flowers and have remained in touch ever since. While Kim Bum and Jung Il Woo also appeared together in High Kick so they are co-stars as well!   :heart1:

• Like 3

@leeminhosny Ask The Stars wasn't in TVN, MBC, SBS, Netflix and Disney 2024 drama lineup and today isn't in Studio Dragon 2024 drama lineup, my feeling came true, unfortunatelly this drama is postponed until next year,big dissappointment

"Studio Dragon is expecting to air #AskTheStars in the second half of this year. Actor #LeeMinHo has a sizeable fan group, so multiple OTTs are coveting his work. SD is in negotiations to reap high profits despite prolongation." - Official in Cultural Content Investment Industry

So is ATS going to be on later this year and is Pachinko also later this year?  I am not sure which is which.  Conflicting information.

I want LMH to do real dramas not get stuck with Pachinko for another two seasons if he is only going to have minimal screen presence.

• Like 1

]

*** I don't agree with the list. :cutekitty:

10 Of K-Drama’s Most Handsome Actors, Voted By Avid Viewers

Do you agree with the list?

Many fantastic K-Dramas are released month after month, with many actors and actresses earning some well-deserved popularity from the roles they played in them. K-drama fans had the opportunity to vote for who they believe are the most handsome Korean actors from K-dramas, past and present! With hundreds of thousands of votes cast, here are the top 10 choices by these fans.

7. Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho’s acting career began in 2003 at the age of 16, and some of his most well-known K-Dramas include The Heirs (2013), Legend of the Blue Sea (2016), The King: Eternal Monarch (2020), and Pachinko (2022). He received 19,007 votes in the poll!

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-k-drama-handsome-actors-voted-avid-viewers/

• Like 2

On 3/22/2024 at 10:38 AM, CarolynH said:

Just when I mentioned wanting to see JIW and LMH, JIW delivers!  I just love that they are still friends :heart:

@CarolynH  How sweet Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum are. They supported Jung Il Woo by attending his stage production recently, thus having this group picture. All three guys look good, and yes, it’s nice they are still close after so many years. :kicks:

• Like 3