Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I just read on twitter that Eve Kim will give Dr. Gong Ryong a hard time in space and they will fall in love in the process??...  Eve Kim must be strict :joy:  The might have a type of hate to love relationship? that would be fun to watch 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Nikaa said:

I just read on twitter that Eve Kim will give Dr. Gong Ryong a hard time in space and they will fall in love in the process??...  Eve Kim must be strict :joy:  The might have a type of hate to love relationship? that would be fun to watch 

@Nikaa  yes, there will be a romance that will take place between them. I guess she will give him a hard time since she's a perfectionist. It's been several months since she has been working on the space station due to which she is suffering from some physical illness. Since she is on an important mission so she can't leave the space station, which is a dangerous situation for her life. In all these circumstances a space tourist Gong Ryong who is an obstetrician-gynecologist by the profession arrives at the space station for space tourism purposes. Gong Ryong saves her life and later they fall in love with each other.  Now, I'm curious what title are they going to use for this drama : Ask the Stars or When the Stars Gossip. For me, I prefer the former one. The latter sounds weird for me.   :blush:

20 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

@backstreetboysfan  I thought all along he posted these slide of photos yesterday (Jan.1) with the caption - "Have a good year, everyone. Be healthier in body and mind in the new year! Happy New Year!" -   :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

yes, there will be a romance that will take place between them. I guess she will give him a hard time since she's a perfectionist. It's been several months since she has been working on the space station due to which she is suffering from some physical illness. Since she is on an important mission so she can't leave the space station, which is a dangerous situation for her life. In all these circumstances a space tourist Gong Ryong who is an obstetrician-gynecologist by the profession arrives at the space station for space tourism purposes. Gong Ryong saves her life and later they fall in love with each other.  Now, I'm curious what title are they going to use for this drama : Ask the Stars or When the Stars Gossip. For me, I prefer the former one. The latter sounds weird for me.

Thank you for your post! :smooches3: I like the details :fullofhearts:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

Thank you for your post! :smooches3: I like the details :fullofhearts:

@Nikaa Exciting small screen content is set to hit screens this year including the return of Lee Min Ho in dramaland. His drama is highly anticipated series. The channel and exact release date are yet to be announced for the series. Can't wait!   :ohboy2:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

More blurry pictures :astonished:  Is that JIW with the glasses next to LMH?  I read LJJ was there; is that him with his girlfriend next to LMH?  It doesn't look like hm.

Ugh the top is cut off.  click on the picture to see the photo.

• Blob 1

*** Popular polling website KingChoice recently held a month-long poll for fans to vote for what they think were the most handsome men in the world of 2023 out of 100 nominees. With over a million votes tallied, the results are in, and several Korean celebrities ranked high on the list. Here are the 10 that ranked the highest!  :ohboy2:

7. Lee Min Ho

(Lee Min Ho ranked at #10 in the poll!)

source : https://kingchoice.me/the-100-most-handsome-men-in-the-world-2023/xiao-zhan

• Like 2

On 1/1/2024 at 6:56 AM, Nikaa said:

Our Lee Min Ho posted on IG and uploaded on his YT! Feeling so spoiled and loved!! :eatscookie:

Wishing everyone a fantastic year ahead!! :doggie:Our screens will be lit up in 2024 with When the Stars Gossip :star:and Pachinko S2

@Nikaa  Lee Min Ho is still one of the Most Followed Korean Male Celebrities On Instagram. (Data were retrieved on January 3, 2023, at 12:00 PM KST.)  :happydance:

Lee-MinHo-34.6M-Followers.png

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

Top 7 actor comebacks in 2024: Lee Min Ho's Ask the Stars, Gong Yoo's Trunk and Kim Soo Hyun's Queen of Tears

Lee Min Ho, Gong Yoo, Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Eun Woo and many more of our favourite male K-drama actors will be returning with some amazing work in 2024. Here is a look.

490818413_2024-male-actors.jpg

Lee Min Ho in Ask the Stars, Gong Yoo in The Trunk, Kim Soo Hyun in The Queen of Tears and many amazing K-dramas featuring some of the best male actors are set to release in 2024. From romance to thriller and sci-fi and more; all genres have been covered. This year has something in store for everyone. Here is a list of the best upcoming K-drama in 2024 starring our favourite actors. 

Lee Min Ho in Ask the Stars

Ask the Stars is a romantic science fiction which features Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin in the lead roles. It will tell the story of an astronaut and a space tourist who fall in love at the space station. Lee Min Ho will be playing a South Korean OB/GYN and Gong Hyo Jin will be taking on the role of a Korean American astronaut. Han Ji Eun, Oh Jung Se and Kim Joo Heon will also be appearing in important roles. 

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/top-7-actor-comebacks-in-2024-lee-min-hos-ask-the-stars-gong-yoos-trunk-and-kim-soo-hyuns-queen-of-tears-1268949

• Like 1

hohstMN.gif

Happy New Year! It's time again for our annual Soompi Forums Awards.

Which dramas were your favorite in 2023?

Vote here for Poll #1:

Your Event Organizers

• Like 1