Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

10 best enemies to lovers K-dramas of all time

Enemies to lovers K-dramas are fun to watch, with all the bickering turned to love.

351815631_hometown-cha-cha-cha-boys-over

Enemies to lovers K-dramas are a popular theme, as the gradual shift from animosity to affection adds depth, drama, and humor. They say there's a fine line between love and hate. When a boy meets a girl, sparks fly, but not the romantic kind—initially, it's hate at first sight. The battleground is set, and their mutual dislike is so intense that they're convinced they're better off apart. 

Yet, as the barriers begin to crumble, the flames of hostility unexpectedly ignite a passionate fire. Former enemies find themselves hopelessly and passionately in love. Passion, excellent chemistry, growth, excitement, and engaging banter—enemies-to-lovers K-dramas have all these elements, making them the most sought-after trope in the genre. 

3. Boys Over Flowers

Cast: Lee Min Ho as Gu Jun Pyo and Ku Hye Sun as Geum Jan Di

One of the iconic evergreen dramas on the list, Boys Over Flowers, stands as one of the original enemies to lovers K-dramas. Despite her humble background, Geum Jan Di, a spirited girl, transfers to an exclusive high school reserved for the elite. She quickly develops a dislike for her wealthy classmates and their adoration of the F4 boys, the wealthiest and most popular students in the school. Irritated by Jan Di's strong-willed nature, Jun Pyo, one of the F4 members, targets her for bullying. However, Jan Di refuses to back down and stands up to him, leading to an unexpected attraction between them. From enemies to lovers, amnesia, familial opposition, and more, Boys Over Flowers possesses a complete package of drama and romance.

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/10-best-enemies-to-lovers-k-dramas-of-all-time-1275790

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

"They were so young" K-netizens recall the youthful days of famous actors and actresses filming their iconic works

In the entertainment world, where stars rise and fall, a timeless fascination exists with the early days of beloved actors and actresses.

Recently, Korean netizens revisited the past iconic roles of actors and actresses and reminisced about their youthful days.

One netizen shared photos of these iconic roles of celebrities in an online community post titled, "Back then, they seemed totally like adults, but now they look totally young."

1. Boys Over Flower, Lee Min Ho, Age 22

1707431775-image.png

source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/02/they-were-so-young-k-netizens-recall-the-youthful-days-of-famous-actors-and-actresses-filming-their-iconic-works

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I think they will have good chemistry

My pet bit me!  Yeah, I still love my weirdo

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this. I think so, too! Wait & see............. If the bite is not bleeding severely, wash the wound thoroughly with mild soap and running water.  Then cover the bite with antibiotic ointment.  :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Our cutie

@willenette  My weirdo is 3" maybe 4" if he stretches.:joy:  He's small, but he knows who is the boss!

@CarolynH  I laughed at his comment. It shows their close friendship. Hahaha - she has resorted to selling chocolates now (for Valentine’s Day) instead.   :Megalol:    :cheers:

• Like 2