[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Re: #Save our Cinema in S Korea

I'm under the impression that movie theaters are open for business with the zombie film #Alive topping the box office. S Korea did not go into complete lockdown due to its efficiency in tracing & isolating infected individuals. Personally looking forward to Peninsula, the sequel to Train to Busan. 

The pandemic is probably affecting work offers to both HB & SYJ. SYJ is probably playing it safer right now & agreeing to CFs with limited working days & no. of staff. As far as HB goes, Bargaining was a movie he agreed to do since last year & has been delayed; without this movie, he may also be doing CFs only,  like her.

If there was a dream project that will star both of them again ... an action movie akin to Mr. & Mrs. Smith has been mentioned before. My personal choice is a musical ... a Korean remake of LaLaLand will be perfect for them, since she can act, sing, & dance while he can act, sing & play the piano; he can learn to dance since he does action scenes choreography so well. They may be a bit old for the leads but it can be a totally different re-telling of dreamers set in Korean showbusiness who fall in love. 

Wishing upon a star, I know .... :transforms:

• Like 12
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

9 hours ago, lovebirds said:

@ElectricHearts

SYJ agreed to do the cameo in Sega because she has a good relationship with the scriptwriter. The scripwriter wrote the cameo for SYJ.

SYJ's cameo episode got the highest rating of the whole serial. 

I don't think it's just because of SJY's cameo- she was in the finale and that typically gets the highest rating in a series.

• Like 4

So weird that the instagram accounts are getting hacked :o

I guess her cameo would have made news too before it aired? However, yes usually finale gets highest ratings in general. It wasn't because she was also making an appearance in the episode. Wish I could to see the show when it aired.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I guess her cameo would have made news too before it aired? However, yes usually finale gets highest ratings in general. It wasn't because she was also making an appearance in the episode. Wish I could to see the show when it aired.

But I bet our lovely SYJ's appearance in the last episode did not hurt the ratings, that's for sure!!!:gangnamstyle:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I guess her cameo would have made news too before it aired?

https://www.soompi.com/article/362090wpp/son-ye-jin-to-cameo-on-the-popular-drama-secret-garden-1

It did. Here's an article from Soompi. There were other articles that talked about the hype that came with a top A-lister like Son Yejin making a cameo appearance as herself in a drama. She also agreed to do it because the Kim Eun-sook personally called her and she readily agreed even though she was busy filming Spellbound around that time. There were also articles after the finale aired that featured her appearance in it. And yeah Secret Garden was going to get high ratings regardless but the hype about her cameo was real at that time.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

With all this SeGa talk, I’m daydreaming about how their lives are so intertwined and it all culminated in TN and then CLOY. But it’s destiny indeed. (Not giving credence to the he tried to setup a date and she refused claim... pretty sure even if that happened, it would never become public knowledge)

CLOY is so meta for their real life relationship (at least what I believe about it). How they keep crossing paths but it only ever results in something when the time is right. 

On another note... Why aren’t they doing more CLOY promos? They barely did any? Is it because of corona? I miss them so much. I need more Binjin material to dissect. :(

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Hello BinJin family!

I've been a silent lurker since page 400+ and I'm glad to see how this family grown..

I'm not a fan of K-ent but one of my friend forced to watch CLOY at the beginning of February but I was not interested at all to know or even watch it. Then one day in February, that Couch Talk was recommenced on my YouTube page, I'm very confused since I never open any Korea-related videos on my channel. I tried to watch it but end up feeling weird about it. A week after, my subconscious nudged me to watch it and I decided to try. BOOOOOOM. In the beginning of March I already cried 100 times because of CLOY and I lost count from watching it :sweatingbullets: I stumbled on this thread and I'm so relieved because I'm not the last person that have this delulu mind :sweatingbullets: I feel so right and agree with all these conversation each and everyday I read every quotes.

I'm so glad BinJin came into my life like a gift, in this desperate time, they are my vitamin to feel happy. Now I don't have any guts to watch any other series or movies that I've been waiting to see, I still can't and won't move on from them. Waiting their CF or updates sometimes can make me feel overwhelmed since I really miss them being in one frame, but I will always love them individually or together. I remember that Baeksang day, I couldn't sleep for two days just because I was too excited to see them again.

When this thread dissapeared because of an error few days ago, I thought this resourceful BinJin info will gone forever, though I'm also a lurker on IG and Twitter. I'm glad this thread is still here :wub:

I also wanna say thank you to all seniors here, especially @TotoroSY @Chewy @Kari @eLizza @BJHope @eLizza for sharing delulu minds and resourceful updates. I'm so glad that I stumbled through this thread. Ship responsibly and keep sailing fams! I know this ship will dock soon!:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 12
  • Love 11

Is she really her sister??.Can anyone confirm??..Never seen her pic before.She is sooo pretty..

Is it okay to post other people's pic here cause I don't want to  invade her privacy.. Tell me if I m supposed to delete it.

ً

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

Corona Virus in Korea:  not so relate to BinJin but how strict Korea society is and the virus pandemic is still going on.

Lee Hyori And YoonA Post Apologies Following Criticism Of Their Instagram Live (singing karaoke together without masks)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1410397wpp/lee-hyori-posts-apology-following-criticism-of-her-instagram-live-with-girls-generations-yoona

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, wap said:

On another note... Why aren’t they doing more CLOY promos? They barely did any? Is it because of corona? I miss them so much. I need more Binjin material to dissect. :(

Sometimes I wonder about this. Maybe they felt they didn't need too but she did so many for SITR post filming. I guess since they knew it would also be on Netflix they thought they didn't need to do more. I don't think it has to do with covid as they could always do a phone interview or something. He had around 2 months to prep for Bargaining. 

Yea you can tell how things are in SK with people going out to see each other without masks or even going to ex. Birthday party to drop things off. They keep making headlines if you check soompi news. Song Yoona had dropped off a present for a friend at a cafe last month and she and others ended up having to release a statement after. I can see why hb and syj just have news on them on Instagram of them being busy working 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

Folks, always remember that HB and SYJ represent our OTP. So it does not matter who is more popular or successful or if they should have met before in their 20's or not. The important truth is that they are together now, and we want them to stay together and even be each other's forever.

Since majority of us here are females, let me just share with you what my husband thinks of BinJin. My husband is a big movie and TV fan, watching movies and series from all over the world. He has developed a true respect for k-ent and attributes this a lot to CLOY. As a guy, he said he believes that the chemistry between HB and SYJ cannot be dismissed as just good acting. There really was/is electricity between the 2 leads,and he thinks it is why the drama became the success that it is. He's seen some BTS videos and nods, yup they sure are an item. And i believe him, knowing what a movie buff he is, not to mention he is an astute judge of character too in real life.

My point here...let's appreciate what we already have. Do not get so worked up. Just be patient. Things will happen at ths right time.

Loving this one.:hooray2:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1