[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

40 minutes ago, positivevibes said:

Does anyone know SYJ's latest project? It seems she only work one project - CLOY in almost two years. This is the first time in her 21 years career. I hope she's taking rest for a "life project" :heart:

She is still considering projects. However, I think due to the covid situation, she is slowly looking at them - if a good project comes up maybe she will take one but I think 2021 you can't really confirm anything right now for that year. I don't think she is looking at doing TV drama. So that is what most casting has been lately it seems - when you check soompi news. Plus why she is working on more CFs at the moment/like Binnie was last month lol. Plus I am sure she is making more personal choices right now. Just like Binnie. They both normally do 2 projects a year but since 2019 they both have just done one ^_^

@BJHope haha yes latest discovery we confirmed it was Pavillions and that they clearly went to Pelican Resort in Newport hahaa YAY golfing. I never knew it would be romantic until I looked at the resort hahaa

1 hour ago, HappyForLove said:

Erm.... its the purple flower on @yejinhand profile pic ◡̈◡̈◡̈ hehe, fate?

AND also the middle picture of the pictures of all the flowers that she posted

:lol: we are now turning into garden/flower detectives. is that a light purple hydrangea? lol = HB is the centre of that garden pic. Not sure if that was why she did it that way but still lol. ^_^ 

:heart4:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

13 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

SYJ always make a lot of jokes in her interviews. Sometime we don't know exactly she jokes or really meant what she says during her interviews.

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Insightful 3

Since June is over already, I wonder what we will be able to look forward to in July?? :happy2: 

Also, that video about bin saying ice cream is soo cute and hot at the same time idek how to express it hahaha :sparklyeyes:

it blows my mind all the time to think about how many times binjin have possibly missed each other over the years like what??? I was just looking at photos of them at the rampage press con and they looked soo good there ahh:heart4:

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I wish I would have bookmarked it, but I remember reading the re shoots were filmed in April of 2018. This date remained in my mind as the start of their re-connection after their summer filming in 2017.

I know sometimes my imagination gets the best of me,  but when I read SYJ's March 2018 interview posted here on April 3rd by you cloyfan ("Son Ye Jin also shared that no guys have approached her. The reporter commented, "I think it's because you're a big figure in the film industry." To this, Son Ye Jin said, "Well, then I guess I just have live thinking that way too"),  I thought of the flood gates she opened with that statement. How is it possible that a beautiful and successful actress said 'no guys have approached her'? Many men who were interested in her and were afraid to pursue her thinking she might be taken already, might have all of a sudden realized she was available and receptive to being approached. In my over the top imagination, I wonder if HB started to court her after reading this interview. Additionally, I wonder if several other actors and well to do men started courting her around that time. Can you imagine HB being cognizant that he is not the only guy courting her and would try to out do the competition? Maybe this is where the passion started.

She also said in April that she had friends who wondered if she was dating JHI. That also made me wonder who these friends were but now seeing her stylist teams liking on the syj fan account they followed back then has now made me wonder if it was them lol. Otherwise I thought HB was one of them. She said that she rather have a guy wait a long time to confess his love for her as it is more sincere and trustworthy rather than one who tells her right away that he likes her. Plus he has said that if he likes someone, he isn't one to confess right away as he would spend time following her to see she is the right one before he approaches her. That is why I believe they reconnected in April if they didn't keep touch post TN filming but it wasn't during sometime TN promo period where they had realized more. Like remember he was dating someone when they met on set. Maybe he was already questioning that relationship post filming but we never really know. We just have to take official the break up announcement that December seriously. That is why it makes more sense to wait a "year" to approach her and say he likes her rather than 4-6 months post known official break up (unless he really did a 6 month condolence period like cloy lol.. Then fine lol) We will never know their real timeline until whenever they admit their relationship and tell us how long they've been together lol. 

Someone recently highlighted the quotes they had said back then that was posted here. So I'm just going to quote it than rather write them out again 

3 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@BJHope

In my delulu mind our OTP would one day bring out a check list of the things:P we got right.  I think they will be impressed at how spot on we were in many of it

Lol I'm sure they're shock with how good we are. They were lurking before too. Who knows how much they were told before or read 

The other one 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

13 hours ago, Jhari♥자리 said:

I googled and I found “Giant Allium”. It reminds me of Horton Hears Who hahahaha!

I think he was describing peonies. Also YJ's favorite flower.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please remove animated emojis from quotes.
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

9 hours ago, BJHope said:

We all feel we are close to dock. Nervousness is palpable. This has given rise to several self-appointed Police Chiefs and Deputy Sheriffs whom I’ll concede have well-meaning concerns in not wanting to rock the boat nor stir up rumours that might result in denials from BJ. But please understand that you don’t have a monopoly on wishing to see BJ dock safely. There are many sensible shippers out here who are also watchful and alert to crazed-analysis. They will step in to caution or even correct runaway theorizing in the thread e.g. the recent pic on HB’s assistant and caption. The only rules shippers have to follow here are Soompi rules, not your rules. The rapid put down of posts that offer new crumbs with a “Don’t make too much of this. We have enough candies. Just wait” is basically asking shippers to push the Pause Button on commenting on anything new. Why have a shipping thread then? Whilst I value sensible shipping, I don’t appreciate it when policemen scare off newbies and posters in general, with heavy handed nagging and lecturing and acting as if you are the sole repository of wisdom. Please have some respect for fellow shippers. Better still, contribute to the cheer & positive vibes in this thread and if you have nothing happy to offer, at least don’t be a downer.

Thank you for your comments. My thoughts exactly. This strict policing of shippers' posts are wearisome. Like you said, why have a shipper forum if one cannot ship. It is not like BJ are new to this business. They are immune to rumors and scandals. BJ fans, long time or newbies, we are all in the same place. We are not privvy to what exactly is going on in BJ's lives. We are simply observants, watchers of  this incredibly amazing couple.  Who cares if some shippers are nit picking on every single detail that they see like the luggage, or jacket or watch.  Let the fans wander and dream. As long as fans are shipping responsibly and respectful, let them be. 

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BinjinHAB said:

https:/i.imgur.com/w47m7Mh.jpg 

Reveal hidden contents

I tried to but still i wasn't  able to upload the picture. It's actually the ring that her wore on the 2 consecutive videos that she did in JH. Is it her or part of the accessories used for photoshoot. Any one could clarify this? 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, BinjinHAB said:

I tried to but still i wasn't  able to upload the picture. It's actually the ring that her wore on the 2 consecutive videos that she did in JH. Is it her or part of the accessories used for photoshoot. Any one could clarify this? 

I think people said that it is the stylist’s hand and ring.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, positivevibes said:

Does anyone know SYJ's latest project? It seems she only work one project - CLOY in almost two years. This is the first time in her 21 years career. I hope she's taking rest for a "life project" :heart:

She is richly blessed to have something health, fame, fortune, talent and love. And for now she is tending that love for the future. So we don't yah worry but be happy seeing her happy that she found love after 20 year's. Lets just wait with a merry heart for the right time for her and her sweetheart to announce something that is good and pleasant to hear. 

So while waiting let us just continue to uplift prayers for this lovely couple SonYeJin and HyunBin. 

:ohboy2:

• Like 3
  • Love 18
  • Awesome 1

Her stylist team are updating.. on other people they are working with :lol: also v/ast did an update on another actor too. I thought that was a bit amusing. All news on other actors hahaa

All her friends are doing new cover shoots/photoshoots lately too. They keep posting about them lol

:heart4:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1