[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 minutes ago, BinJin2020 said:

Wow, I’m so impressed. Best one yet! I can’t even detect the lines (only a bit on SYJ’s hand but otherwise it’s so perfect)! Well done, whoever it is... in case you’re seeing this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB8OB27JzXe/?igshid=1uzxg1ld6c0w6

Crazy photoshop skills! But the real one will be 1000% better!

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, Peony said:

My heart says, they were already attracted to each other even during the TN shoots.

I concurre with your thougts to a certain lengh, but this is a really sensitive theme for many people, not open to discussion in this forum. Maybe I am excesively open minded, but I have my theory about this and don't think it is unrespectful, but some people may misinterpret so, their feelings should be respected. If you are member of any club, there would be a better place for this ideas. 

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

While there are topics I prefer not discussing here, timelines, pregnancy rumors, x factors to name a few, the people and insight on this board amazes me. There is passion, humor, perviness and intelligence amongst us. And guess what? I don't agree with everything and that is still totally fine. I will let you walk your own delulu line within reason.

:happydance:

No one can convince me this forum is more toxic than social media platforms,

Seriously this is my oasis from all the craziness out there. Thank you to all who contribute here. 

• Like 10
  • Love 7

Since June is over in Korea already let’s hope for that special #OneDayInJuly :wub: My sane self knew that we weren’t going to get anything from them but my delulu self is so much stronger so I woke up early every morning hoping to see updates from them and I can’t wait to see what July have in store for us and binjin 

• Like 11
  • LOL 8

Haven't been a huge Kdrama fan until CLOY, but recently have given a few others a chance. Some shows I can't get past the first episode--just not feeling it, but for two of them I made it all the way to the end. I was entertained, but whenever the characters kissed, it was so . . . fake.  At the end of both dramas I found myself OVERWHELMINGLY thinking of Bin+Jin. "If that's what Kdrama chemistry usually looks like, then my Bin+Jin are so obviously and ridiculously in love that I have no clue how any Kdrama fan could have even 1% of doubt!? Every Kdrama fan in the universe should be in this Soompi ship!"

CLOY has ruined all of the other dramas for me because real love is so magnetic!!!! I want to see real love!:Ohboy3:Fake love is so obviously cringey. I kind of felt sorry for the actors and their awkwardness. The list of reasons to ship these two gets loooonnngggggeeeerrrrr every single day.  Sail, ship! Sail already!!!!! Let's go! I miss you guys!

Reasons to ship as of June 30, 2020 = 1,968

Reasons not to ship as of same date = 0

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

It's the 1st of July.

Starting off the month with this FMV, which I truly like. It will put you in a romantic mode for sure. The song choice perfectly captures beautiful HB-SYJ moments.

This song is "We Could be in Love", female vocals by Filipina Lea Salonga, a reknowned singer and actress who has starred in musical theater in Broadway and West End. Male vocals is Brad Kane.

Have a good July everyone!:gangnamstyle:

Anyone who's seen us

Knows whats going on  between us

It doesn't take a genius

To read between the line

(Think reciepts. Receipts!)

And it's not just wishful thinking

Or only me (and us shippers) who's dreaming

I know that these are symptoms of

We could be in love (yes, yes, and yes!)

• Like 9
  • Love 9

:heythere:

I found this tweet this morning and it got me excited!

I know it could be just a photoshoot but my delulu self can’t help thinking it might be what we all want it to be.:please:

and I just realized now that it is not even Jinnie!:wut: 

BinJin, jaebal!!!:sad1:

Edited by LovableBinJin_2Ri
  • Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, GogoRoboto said:

That was in The Negotation DVD commentary. Someone shared some excerpts of it on a Facebook fanpage months ago. Here's the DVD commentary but in Korean:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1ZC4y18725?p=1

I don't know if this has been uploaded anywhere else but it was only shared yesterday on Bilibili.

Wish i could understand lol. I also fail as a chinese person :lol: I can't read in chinese/only understand a bit lol.  I guess I can try to google translate/camera from my phone. 

2 hours ago, CH Tan said:

SITR started film earlier than Feb 27, 2018 . I have watched the BTS from JTBCdrama YouTube channel they were filming during Valentine 2018 as well.

From 18 June 2018 - 9 July 2018 ? , i think Ye-jin made a late post.  

Her 18 june 2018 posts , she wore the same dress and took the pics at the same location with her hair stylist's post on 9 June 2018 . Also the food Ye-jin posted , same with her make-up artist's post on 5 June 2018. 

Her 2 July 2018 posts,  the location of all her posts you can see that it was the same with most of her staffs from early June 2018

Her last post during that period was 9 July 2018 , it was the same location as her make-up artist's post on 5 June 2018 . 

but who know ? she might stay there for another few more weeks as you guess .

Oh good to know. Maybe they made changes and didn't update her schedule on the agency schedule site :lol: Also it is hard to say.. if she was really in France the entire month. Wouldn't it make more sense for her to visit Spain than him flying around his film schedule :lol::P  i mean if she was back in SK longer, he would already be in SK filming. Also, I have noticed she has been posting some of her instagram posts day(s) after/not when it happens lol. Otherwise, if they really didn't meet again till August 9 TN promo period time.. Wow.. honestly I wish I had a close friend/soulmate in real life where you can instantly connect with someone and can mirror them right away^_^ :heart4:

Gookie oppa even does spin kicks/taekwondo - no wonder she likes Ireland :lol: (wow I am a slow watcher today. Only finished episode 5) 

:doggie:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

:lol: I love how lots of people took his one day in June seriously. It was just the day he wrote the letter lol. most likely on june 6 ^_^

Somehow I still think the "One day in June, 2020" has a different meaning than just the day he wrote the letter. Otherwise why would his stylist also post on IG a pic of HB with a winking emoji covering his face and a comment "One day in June"  but the post was deleted right away. Why???

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

4 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

I have not seen the IG post you are talking about. Can you please post it?

The post was quickly deleted by the stylist and I didn't keep a copy of it. But maybe someone here has a copy?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

28 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

Somehow I still think the "One day in June, 2020" has a different meaning than just the day he wrote the letter. Otherwise why would his stylist also post on IG a pic of HB with a winking emoji covering his face and a comment "One day in June"  but the post was deleted right away. Why???

She's such a tease as well. I don't know either. I mean I have my delulu version if the next week/certain date is going to mean anything lol. Otherwise, I have my normal sane version of patiently waiting for news :lol:

Also I like how this was put together.. I didn't click it at first based on the title

So I guess he likes tulips and roses and not sure what light purple shape like a circle flower he is talking about lol

If he was trying to describe peonies with that description, I am going to laugh lol.. otherwise what circular light purple flower lol. there are many kinds 

:heart4:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1