[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

July 2020 marks Hyun Bin's 18th Debut Anniversary as an actor.

"Back in 2002, he acted in the film, Shower, which did not get released due to funding challenges. He finally made his acting debut as part of the supporting cast in the drama, Bodyguard, which first aired in Korea on July 2003."

Here are the gifts sent by the Edelweiss Philippines team to VAST office, hopefully still before HB left for Jordan. All the best wishes to HB on this anniversary as well as safe travel to the Bargaining Team.

Credit: Edelweiss Philippines

106508357-157087565906401-70488892744780

83327814-157087589239732-847936143138674

106021023-157087605906397-35242714403509

Spoiler

106179090-157087692573055-71559958480155

• Like 5
  • Love 17

2 hours ago, EdelweissTX said:

@ElectricHearts i’m always wondering about the timeline of RJH & YSR relationship. How long did it take them to re-unite in Switzerland after parting ways at the border? Was it 2 years or 3 years? And how do we know?

It's 3 years after. RJH was discharged because he has already completed 10 years of mandatory service.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

HAHAHAHA did anyone notice HB is not seated on cushion seat like YJ, TN director, and MC.   He gave up his cushion seat, sitting on the floor, just to be CLOSE to YJ . This is a new level whipped. 

It is obviously trueee that he is whipped but I think they were posing for a photo and that's why he shifted his position...Poor PDnim was left out of the frame..:D

But anyways..later on they were actually sitting so close  leaning towards each other  in the midst of laughter bouts..:dorashakes:

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, Peony said:

SYJ is successful, independent and her passion for acting is admired by everyone else in K-ent. Even the reporters say so about her works. Sure, she has close friends and family but i remember an interview with her friends where Um Jeewon said that SYJ would ask her to go travel together and she would answer why me ? Why not a man? Then GHJ answered " If SYJ will hear you, she would say.. There you are again mentioning this( about travelling with a man)". GHJ said maybe she will join SYJ again in one of her travels.

She needs someone to share her life with and i believe it is HB. This is Destiny. She believes in Fate.

I am just overjoyed when i read such because it may take time before we see them together again!

I love how supportive GHJ is (that's why she's also my favorite actress), they knew each other very well.

I also believe she has found her match with HB. In their Swoon couch interview they both shared views about traveling, among a lot of other things. 

It's so hard to find your soulmate, glad they've found each other :bashful:

• Like 3
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

Monthly Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Mar 2020

This monthly ranking is temporarily and based activities of actors/ actress in that month. That is why Parasite actors/ actress topped the list of Mar 2020 when there were Oscar activities.

HB has Bargaining movie so I'm not suprised when he ranks No. 5, but I was suprised when SYJ still ranked No. 6 when her last movie was in 2019 (international fans keep asking for her old movies after CLOY-Chosun reported).

HB and SYJ are not on the top 30 anymore for Apr/ May 2020. Kim Hee Ae ranks 1st in May but she was always more into TV than movies.

But again this ranking is very temporarily and changing every month. It does not reflect actual stars ranking power in a longer term (their power of attracting moviegoers).

Mar 2020

https://www.soompi.com/article/1387133wpp/march-movie-star-brand-reputation-rankings-announced

May 2020: https://www.soompi.com/article/1403674wpp/may-movie-star-brand-reputation-rankings-announced

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Peony said:

GHJ said maybe she will join SYJ again in one of her travels.

GHJ said in that she and SYJ already did  2 "honeymoon" - friendship trips (romantic destinations) together, so I'm not surprised if they will travel together again.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@eLizza

You can read on YJ thread that she liked her photos with her costar JHJ before too, fans shipped her with him after SITR, so this is not special I think but her IG selfies and Chistmas photos with HB, HB trip to LA are special.

She still keeps her principal of private dating as she has not yet made a public official announcement that she is dating HB or not a single Korean media confirm that BinJin is dating. So we are all guessing here (and we all hope this is truth as there is nothing official public made yet).

BinJin may suddently announce to the public that they have been dating or they are going to get married. We are waiting patiently for their confirmation.

I agrre with you about respecting BinJin privacy. Sometime we are scarier than Didpatch.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

On 7/2/2020 at 7:57 AM, girlpepper said:
On 7/2/2020 at 7:57 AM, girlpepper said:
  On 7/1/2020 at 1:12 PM, BJHope said:

Golf…we kinda think it’s an ahjussi/ahjumma sport. Well, I tended to think so. But I’m wrong. It’s the PERFECT sport for people who seek privacy. A recap of some shippers’ info on BJ’s golfing leanings:

Golf is the only sport that allows you to walk close to 3.5 miles every time you play without realizing it. It forces you to pay attention to your colleagues/partners. Most courses are quite beautiful and make you feel one with nature, private and is very intimate. Imagine all that intimate walks, talks with only the two of you on focus? To sum it up, golf is a very good sport and is very well conducive for dating couples and couples in a relationship, because it allows them to step outside of themselves and get in a sort of meditative state. It allows them to focus on their partner on what they need to do (the process), be themselves and be able to talk under the sun without the outside intrusion. The handicap doesn’t matter along the way, but the relationship that develop do. I think BINJIN found their perfect dating time and place. They have been out and about under our noses. Sneaky BINJIN!  So, yes, golf is just about the perfect intimate date setting for BINJN. 

If there's one thing I really like to talk and read more about, it's golf as our OTP's couple activity. We've all seen and have said this before, and I'll say it again, those golf tan lines are definitely receipts. :wub: Thank you once again, BJHope & girlpepper for these insights! Timing how I recently watched this short IG TV of a beautiful radio DJ/vlogger/influencer from the Ph.. she is a wife and a mom.. and, get this, she started to play golf and still plays golf with her then-boyfriend-now-husband! :D Her brief story of how she got into playing golf starts at 0:29: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBnkdz4JKf1/ Obviously, delulu me immediately thought of our OTP and so I thought of sharing it here for some good and giddy vibes. Now tell me if you didn't think of our Jinnie and how she started playing golf, too? :yaaa:

On 7/2/2020 at 6:46 PM, celest1al said:

We already knew that he had no reason to bring YJ up in his answer, but now realizing that it's not even the exact words that triggered it... HB either randomly watched this English translated interview of himself or he's a man who really can't help but think about and relate things back to his "close friend." 

I'm a little late but once again, thank you, celes1al! :wub: I know how we've all watched their videos over and over, like probably a million times, and yet we seem to get new insights here and there! Anyway, I couldn't agree more! And as I read your post and as I write this reply, I can't help but replay his eye squint and giddy smile reaction in my mind. Oh, Binnie! Such a lucky fellow to have a close friend who makes him giddy and in turn, makes all of us giddy, too! 

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

think we are lucky enough that Binjin gave us enough reciepts without having the need to dig for anything and those reciepts are fresh and new..Also the dots are automatically connected without needing to apply some rocket science. Everything is clear as a day... 

If you ask me to choose the obvious reciepts which left no room for doubts  , from the bunch of available Binjin crumbs,I will definitely opt for grocery pics and YJ's liking spree

Relating this to celest1al's post. Thank you, eLizza for sharing and emphasizing this! :) I am thankful, too! I just love how we barely run out of receipts, like our printer just keeps on printing?! Also, how we do not have to force things because everyone on this ship just gets or understands each other + our thoughts, observations, and insights! Like our BinJin, we're all also in sync! Lastly, I definitely agree with you and I hold on to these two major receipts oh so dearly. If I may share, there was actually a quick poll on Twitter asking shippers which receipt 'confirms' BinJin for them and interestingly, they couldn't choose and so they just analyzed that the grocery (travel to LA) was HB's big gesture and declaration of his intentions for SYJ; while the liking spree of SYJ (considering the private individual that she is) is her subtle yet bold move of assurance that all is well, or in our terms, that the ship is still sailing, and will probably dock soon. (If I remember correctly though, I believe this has been mentioned, and was actually written better, a few pages back?) But yeah, see how we all get and understand each other even on different platforms?! :happyshakes: And that's about it. Hope you guys are having a great day/night. Happy weekend and happy shipping! 

Fighting, waiting, and praying desperately xx

• Like 8
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 1

@eLizza, I like that quote about shipping that you came across and shared with us. Kamshamida!

However, I have to admit that there are times we feel prey to being insecure about our ship sailing. And that is why we scramble to keep on looking for receipts, be it old or new, to validate our shipping. 

I guess we just have to trust harder. That's what I tell myself cos at times I also end up having doubts. Case in point was during the Baeksang. I remember watching it and having a headache as the live broadcast had no subtitles, major nosebleed from trying to make out some Korean words I understood. When I saw a serious HB at the red carpet, I wished he would lighten up a bit and show us his lovely dimples, although I remember he is always rather formal in such events. SYJ was ravishing as always,  but she also was somewhat low key as she walked down the red carpet. I kept assuring myself that the somber mood was due to COVID, but my belief almost faltered. So thank goodness for all the validations we saw the following day! The side glances, the knowing smiles, holding one trophy for the tiktok interview, etc. And there I was telling myself: I TOLD YOU SO!!

So my dear sisters (and some bros as well) in the shipping business, let's not falter in our belief in this couple. The right time will come and we all better mark what we were doing the exact moment we dock!

• Like 8
  • Love 12

Someone has mentioned that HB likes a son. We know that his father did not want him to to be an actor and he got punished by his father. Following maybe one of the reasons why he likes a son as he may want to be a different father to his son than his dad.

They Might Want A Re-Do Of Their Father-Son Relationship.

"If a man doesn't have a great relationship with his father, he might see having a son as an opportunity to have a "redo" of that lost relationship. There is a sense of loss that many men feel in not having a good relationship with their parent, and a father may look at parenthood as a way to "get it right" by not repeating the failed relationship with his child. This desire is often subconscious and it's certainly possible for a man to build a healthy relationship with his daughter, but many men hope for a son because it introduces the possibility of healing their own relationship with their parents."

A Taiwanese reporter who was at CLOY presscon said that HB and SYJ are really similar to RJH and YSR. 

She likes teasing him and he was afraid that he might have done something wrong. There were pink bubble around.

• Like 11
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1