[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Seri2020 said:

They must be  shippers too :rolleyes:  BinJin shoppers must be a big market now or this is really an “M” couple campaign? :wub: I wonder if they ship to US? I am definitely ordering now.

Its actually on the site when you scroll down :)

I bought HB's Mediheal facial mask at Walmart Canada, i was so excited when i saw it sadly they don't have standee or any photo of hb, only the BTS photo in a bulk package i saw.

I look for SYJ's Manyo in Amazon and it's a little bit pricey. :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

@positivevibes

SYJ's new projects

Many Korean celebrities (including SYJ's close friends) have posted on their IGs #SaveOurCinema, so the current situation is really bad due to the corona pandemic and we don't know when the the vaccine is found and the second wave is coming in some countries.

I don't know when HB's new movie will be released in Korea if it finishes filiming in Aug 2020. 

59-C9-D355-DD59-4-CCB-9397-2-B3-D809688-

• Like 11
  • Love 4

@jamy47 I agree lol. To even read her interviews during Personal Taste and how she saw LMH like her brother as he is younger :lol: Like people keep thinking that is the project he turned down. However, knowing she thought of this of LMH (yes he is younger).. I can only imagine what she would have thought about Binnie then if they actually worked together and had scenes together :lol: So I am glad she agreed to do SeGa cameo. I am a bit curious now as she has never done any other cameos in career. However, she agreed to do the SeGa one ^_^

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

45 minutes ago, Kari said:

BinJin family, we need your help. As many of you may know of the IG account @binjinsgrocery.  It is probably the most popular BinJin account out there. I personally love that account a lot and it was the first BinJin account that I followed. The person behind the account has shared much wonderful BinJin content and provided a lot joy with her edits and fakesubs over the past months. Her IG account was recently hacked and taken down. If you have IG, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE report to Instagram so we can revive that account. Another wonderfyl BinJin account (@binjinsdiary) shared directions on how to report. It's very simple, and you can report as many times as you want. Instagram tends to review an issue if there are many reports, so let's help get @binjinsgrocery back! Thank you!

Hi, I read what happened to Binjinsgrocery Insta and felt really bad as its one of my fav Binjin IG account too.. Tried to follow the directions above to report the problem, but my Insta setting looks different from the above and I was not able to make the report. Is there another set of instructions?

@Kari  Soompi do not allow Insta embeds anymore, so better for you to remove the IG version. Here's the tweeter version.

Here's binjingrocery's tweeter account, sharing Binjin pictures and her new Insta.

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 6

35 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Kari i dont think we are allowed to embed instagram. I think that rule still applies

Thanks! I remember seeing that rule but I saw someone embed instagram posts yesterday in a few pages back and no one said anything, so I thought that rule was gone. I may be wrong. Just to be safe, I removed it and just posted the link. 

@TotoroSY @binjinsdiary has another post with different directions. See if this applies to your IG interface.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCGyxs-A9mh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

9 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

especially love how the 2 videos ended with one of my FAVORITE Binjin BTS during TN promo - when they filmed the funny video with their agency teams (Vast & MSTeam), doing a Charlie Chaplin dance. YJ was all Dorky, and Binnie was laughing and got shy cuz YJ was so funny!

Thanks for the videos. 

Love how adorable SYJ is. She's dorky, fun loving, laughs easily And doesn't take herself too seriously. She definitely brightens up the mood around her. No wonder she has close friendships with people around her. And the best part is that she is without pretense. 

I love how HB's ears get red when he feels shy or embarassed. Despite years of acting with women and being the successful hunk that he is, he's still so reserved and shy around women. 

His comfort level with SYJ speaks volumes about why he would always choose her. That Woman simply complements and completes him.  She is a gem that he should not lose. 

3 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Her IG account was recently hacked and taken down.

Oh Gosh!! How?? 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I seem to not remember this CLOY bts scene at the camp fire!! Looks at how happy and cheerful HB is, and love YJ laughing at his jokes. They are truly "close friends" who understand each other's humor so well. 

@Kari  Thanks, will try that other set of instructions.

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

38 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

can see JWS wanting them to meet as they are the same age and HB is starting out. A lot of his seniors/close friends he was looking up to then for advice were all older than him. So maybe he thought hey she is the same age as him

That's a possibility. JSW would have been the nice guy trying to introduce them ( that's why he invited HB to the premier too). 

But knowing how shy our oppa is, he must have said Aniyo Aniyo and flashed his dimples to those suggestions. 

2 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Looks at how happy and cheerful HB is, and love YJ laughing at his jokes. T

His favourite scene!  :heart2beat:

Seems like Binnie boy was very happy in Mongolia. Wasn't it the time around his birthday? Maybe they had an advance celebration there. Was the Bike shootout scene also shot in Mongolia? 

It's definitely one of his happy memories, and he loves how Seri and RjH become close in that scene. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

@binyeji they are on the same baseball team. so it seems like an invite for Binnie was going to happen regardless. She was also shy at the beginning of her career too it sounds like. that was why she use to like shy guys and she mentioned she isn't good at dating lol. only became more extrovert when she had more confidence in her career. i am sure they both had lots of insecurities back then as actors as they are starting out and wanting to make sure they were making the right choices etc as actors. so if anything, I can see why if she was asked to meet him, why they could have both avoided each other at the premiere and not have talked lol. Looking at her schedule back then on her agency site, she was also very busy working on upcoming projects. Like she wouldn't have had time to meet up :lol:

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

SYJ's cameo episode got the highest rating of the whole serial. 

It was the last episode too. SYJ looked ethereal in that scene. She looks great with her hair tied up that way. 

2 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

like. that was why she use to like shy guys and she mentioned she isn't good at dating lol. only when became more extrovert when she had more confidence in her career. i am sure they both had lots of insecurities back then as actors as they are starting out

Their  backstory and their entire timeline itself reads like some great love story, honestly.

If any script or novel writers are reading this thread, they will get great material from the great HB-SYJ saga. Somebody give us their autobiography, biography or movie based on their lives please! The two can play themselves if it's a movie. 

I can imagine them silently admiring each other, and yet being too shy to approach each other..  missing out on all the chances to actually speak to each other, and regretting them. ... and in the background That Man and That Woman OST plays.... 

:Ohboy3:

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

@Kari

I have filed a complaint with IG re the hacking of IG's binjin's grocery. No need to remind me that we can't embed IG posts since I belong to the group here in this forum who can't embed anything anyhow ... :idk:

Hacking .... lockdown ... all related to our BinJin --- this must be the hottest shipping forum around!  :hotinhere2: 

Here's hoping that our content doesn't have to be under lock & key with the private clubs.  Will surely miss shooting the breeze with all of you while we go through sporadic BinJin sightings  .... :selfie:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:why they could have both avoided each other at the premiere and not have talked lol.

i had wondered about this. In Western culture it would be expected that they at least exchange a few sentences to be polite, but it looked like they hardly talked at all and even that they almost were avoiding looking at each other. Except for that side eye from SYJ. Was it that HB was intimidated? I mean SYJ could have been too, but to me it’s just more weird that a guy would not even make small talk. Or is that extremely foreign to Korean culture? 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, lovebirds said:

@ElectricHearts

SYJ agreed to do the cameo in Sega because she has a good relationship with the scriptwriter. The scripwriter wrote the cameo for SYJ.

SYJ's cameo episode got the highest rating of the whole serial. 

C'mon now. It got a highest rating because it was the very last episode and back then the successful shows all had their biggest ratings in the last episode. SG was a very successful show and ratings went up each episode until it reached the biggest naturally in the end. HB's most successful drama remains Kim Sam soon with 30% ratings and the last episode had a rating of 49%!

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

C'mon now. It got a highest rating because it was the very last episode and back then the successful shows all had their biggest ratings in the last episode. SG was a very successful show and ratings went up each episode until it reached the biggest naturally in the end. HB's most successful drama remains Kim Sam soon with 30% ratings and the last episode had a rating of 49%!

I just stated the fact that the last episode got the highest rating, then you argue that it doesn't matter if SYJ was cameo or not the last episode of Sega still got the highest rating. I respect your opinion.

SYJ's highest drama rating was 30,9%

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

I just stated the fact that the last episode got the highest rating, then you argue that it doesn't matter if SYJ was cameo or not the last episode of Sega still got the highest rating. I respect your opinion.

SYJ's highest drama rating was 30,9%

It would be very silly to turn this into a debate. I just wanted to clarify that SG's ratings went up every episode until the very end so of course the ratings were going to be the highest in the very last episode. People were crazy over that show for many reasons.

• Like 8