[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 hours ago, positivevibes said:

Does anyone know SYJ's latest project? It seems she only work one project - CLOY in almost two years. This is the first time in her 21 years career. I hope she's taking rest for a "life project" :heart:

yes sis, i think she only have CLOY and random CF for 2 consecutive years and it's very unlikely to her. Though there are some offers but she declined those. Anyway, we are all hoping that she's really busy in her personal life focusing on future and luxurious moment with HB:happydance:.. HB is also having lots of CF and will be busy in Bargaining shooting, but I hope again that he's just finishing his commitment so they can proceed in their future plan:wub:.. 

Let's keep on praying and keep on shipping. In their perfect time, I hope the boat will dock soon:doggie:

Keep safe guys..

• Like 14
  • Love 8

i just keep giggling at the manyo website update. so much binnie and jinnie and they made the ad of them together so big on the event page :lol:

I dont remember this lol. what are you doing adjussi.. SIGH

He loves sunsets :wub: I bet they got some beautiful ones while filming CLOY in Switzerland and Mongolia

@Edelweiss88 happy Canada day as well!

1 hour ago, thegrocerygirl said:

HB & SYJ talk about their ideal type of woman and man. Love watching their old interviews! 

Toxic Baby at it again with these daily old videos of them now lol. Just proving even more they are each other's type  :doggie:

:heart4:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

If it really started way back then, it means he knew who his ideal type was the entire time even when he was trying to forget. However, he unintentionally naming stuff like pretty hands etc, probably not realizing then :lol:

Hi @ElectricHearts please be cautious about using the info by the tweeter account that you quoted in the above post. I've mentioned previously that a lot of the "info" in her post do not have clear receipts, and mostly based on her hearsay from such and such a person. Example, the one you quoted of HB asking JWS to introduce SYJ during AMTR, and she rejected, is totally unsubstantiated. She has deleted past posts that were putting down HB after complaints by other fans. Would be better we do not bring her tweets here. Just my POV.

• Like 14
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 6

13 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

i just keep giggling at the manyo website update. so much binnie and jinnie and they made the ad of them together so big on the event page :lol:

I dont remember this lol. what are you doing adjussi.. SIGH

He loves sunsets :wub: I bet they got some beautiful ones while filming CLOY in Switzerland and Mongolia

@Edelweiss88 happy Canada day as well!

Toxic Baby at it again with these daily old videos of them now lol. Just proving even more they are each other's type  :doggie:

where did you find the manyo add of them together? i couldn’t find it in their official site. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote media
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I’m gonna be the devils advocate again and say that unless someone has legit sources and not wild imagination I can’t take their claims as legit . This certain user has history of wild imagination, we all delulu and we know when we are but it’s different when we create FanFics about two people. My two cents . 

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

I didn't realize JDG and Gong Yoo was also there :lol: I actually forgot that Jung Woo-sung was in their baseball club. So that makes sense why JDG and HB were there. 

@slowpoked to me I thought she was talking about the movie and JWS being her then "boyfriend" in the movie lol. A lot of people are confused by this I had a couple of people message me too lol :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Maybe SYJ declined because she had a boyfriend back then? I remember in MITH when they went to the set of AMTR, she mentioned going there with a boyfriend (now ex, of course), and in her own words: "I really loved him". 

Oh my gosh!!!!!! WHAT IF THEY ACTUALLY REALIZED THIS? Maybe this is also one of the reasons why Hyun Bin was somewhat giving us crumbs when he was talking a lot about serendipity, destiny and such in that CLOY interview!!! THIS LEVEL OF A FATE AND DESTINY STORY IS GIVING ME CHILLS. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M PART OF IT AND I'M SEEING IT UNFOLD BEFORE MY EYES

:wut: :heart2beat:

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Maybe SYJ declined because she had a boyfriend back then? I remember in MITH when they went to the set of AMTR, she mentioned going there with a boyfriend (now ex, of course), and in her own words: "I really loved him". 

Hi @slowpoked! The "ex" she was referring to was actually the character in the movie AMTR, and this was further cemented by the boys realizing where they were -- at where they shot AMTR. If I recall correctly, they each even posed on the bench thingie with her to recreate a scene in honor of the movie :) So it was a "movie boyfriend" rather than an actual real life one. But this also made me pause when I was watching MITH because I kept thinking that she had never actually acknowledged any boyfriends :) 

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

M store is at it again lol 

I do like their website update in general 

The sale page lol 

https://m.manyo.co.kr/main/main_detail01.php?no=76

They must be  shippers too :rolleyes:  BinJin shoppers must be a big market now or this is really an “M” couple campaign? :wub: I wonder if they ship to US? I am definitely ordering now.

9 minutes ago, Elle R said:

It's an edit.

Its actually on the site when you scroll down :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Seri2020 i didn't think they would do it again. I thought the week of Baeksang was an exception lol. You know to get people more excited for the awards and them lol. Now I think it is amusing a bit since we all want them to work again/CF together. So I am like oh well if we dont get a CF or anything at least we can see how beautiful m store (mediheal and manyo) is thanks to them lol

• Like 4
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

:blink: sadly, nobody will know the truth unless they themselves reveal it. This Twitter account has some interesting theories but can't be sure unless we see the interview that is mentioned. 

I don't think the timelines match so well for this theory though. HB wasn't that well known at that time- was 2 films and  2 dramas old ( Ireland being one) and SYJ had already done solid hits like Lover's Concerto, The Classic and Moment to Remember.  So he would have been shy around her. If he did try to set up a date then, he would have teased her about it now in some interview.

Or who knows - maybe she was his first love too, along with the entire nation's. Maybe he had a deeeep crush on  her after seeing her in the Soju scene in AMTR. :ilike:

Even I got heart flutters on seeing that scene recently! Imagine the effect on men!! 

I was reading some other theories of Easter Eggs in ClOY- so Seri's question to RJH on who his first love is and his silence on it could be one of them. :hwaiting2:

Woo Sung was very hot and handsome though, especially during AMTR times. 9 years older than HB and SYJ, so they mostly look upto him as an elder brother surely.   Woo Sung is also notorious for being private and scandal free so far. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3

5 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I read an article a while back that HB and KSR broke up in October, but their agencies made the announcement in December. I wonder what was the reason to wait for two months to publicly announce they were no longer together. I also wondered if HB had learned about this and decided not to tell the public he is dating so if he breaks up again, he does not have to make an announcement. If I put myself in the shoes of a celebrity, I would chose to hide my relationship for the simple fact that it will spare me the heartache to announce I am no longer with that person.

I strongly believe that SYJ is the one who wants to keep their relationship private as she had said in an interview that she dated secretly. 

HB always make it so obvious that he is smitten with SYJ since The Negotiation and I'm glad that he respects SYJ's opinion. He is an honest man and it is difficult for him to hide his truth feelings to SYJ in public.

At the CLOY presscon, HB smiled while SYJ made a porker face when being asked about their dating rumours.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

59 minutes ago, binyeji said:

I don't think the timelines match so well for this theory though. HB wasn't that well known at that time- was 2 films and  2 dramas old ( Ireland being one) and SYJ had already done solid hits like Lover's Concerto, The Classic and Moment to Remember.  So he would have been shy around her. If he did try to set up a date then, he would have teased her about it now in some interview.

I can see JWS wanting them to meet as they are the same age and HB is starting out. A lot of his seniors/close friends he was looking up to then for advice were all older than him. So maybe he thought hey she is the same age as him. They can at least be friends :lol: However, we will never know. We just know he attended the premiere and clearly this time wasn't important to either of them as HB said he met her during PIFAN and SYJ mentioned her SeGa cameo where they didn't have scenes together lol. If they had met each other previously even more, they could have said something more come TN promo period time. Otherwise, we just know they have been fans of each other for a very long time, obvious aware of each other as actors and have soooo many mutual friends in common

@Intuition1 it was never confirmed they broke up in October - what article did you read? I never seen it. He got asked about her in November. He said it was going well. Apparently they met up later in November to discuss their relationship (who knows if that was true or not). Official break up news came in December after her drama ended. They then said it was a recent break up then. She was also busy with events and later filming her TV drama  around the time he was filming TN and Rampant. 

HB has also said he prefers to not bring up his private life/girlfriend. He actually prefers to keep the relationship private. It also sounds like he rather not admit the relationship too but I guess given the circumstances on how the other ones have come up. He felt it was best to admit them.

@Kari i dont think we are allowed to embed instagram. I think that rule still applies

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2