[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Let's have a lovely recap of what our dear Binnie has said in an Esquire Interview, few years back, as we enjoy our dear Jinnie in white,,,

"Hyun Bin smiled and said, "I haven't started a family yet and I'm already over 35 now." The actor also looked back at the recent time, "Despite that, maybe I will start a family in the latter half of my 30s. I also feel that I have become a little more solid. I have free time, curiosity and joy for my work, I also have more things that I want to do. Moreover, I'm also working on more films than in the past.""

We are almost thereeeeeeee!

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Just in: TODAY. From Dispatch 

got too excited that I posted without even reading.

I don’t know if this is another click bait article. but Hyun Bin + Marriage word in a title of an article? Dispatch, what are you not telling US? :wub: 

Edit: can someone please translate :lol:

• Like 11
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

Now it's Hyun Bin turn on making headline. This one is from dispatch. I know Google translate is not accurate but the way it translated the headline makes me so delulu again! :yaaa:

"The real thing, this feeling?" Hyun Bin, who knew how to make a marriage announcement as soon as the drama was over"

Here's the link: https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2087839#_DYAD

**I just read the article, first: the headline is weird, second: they ended the article by saying "I am looking forward to hearing the news." **

Why is dispatch being like this?!?!

:nonono:

Edited by 4leafclover
  • Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 1

I am confused with the article posted by dispatch. How I wish I know the person who wrote this so that I can ask "What is the intention of the article?" :w00t: 

Yuhoo are you here?

Thank you and we'll wait for you @celest1al.

What do you think this means, "Reality... is this how it feels?" ?

Edited by CLOY Nified
Added smth
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

waiting for more accurate translation from @celest1al B)

Yes! We need her.. where are you @celest1al

Edited to add - I see you've already helped, thank you, you're the best :Megathanks:

Why do I get a feeling that we are on the last 2 episodes of this shipping drama? It feels like we are close to docking suddenly? Is anyone else feeling this way or is it just me? :Megalol:

6 minutes ago, CLOY Nified said:

I am confused with the article posted by dispatch. How I wish I know the person who wrote this so that I can ask "What is the intention of the article?" :w00t: 

Yuhoo are you here?

I am sure he or she is here, lurking most probably, but might have a profile too, who knows :nonono:

• Like 3
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

35 minutes ago, celest1al said:

"Reality... is this how it feels?" Latest news about Hyun Bin, who we thought would make a marriage announcement as soon as his drama ended."

What he means by Reality..is this how it feels?!!!! 

To be famous like HB?

To be famous after CLOY?

To be announced the marriage?? 

Oh2.. I'm impatient now. What does this means? :w00t: :nonono:

Guys, please crack the code :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 18
  • Awesome 1

I just opened my twitter and a screenshot from dispatch was the first thing I saw and I was like "what this edited?" 

And it's confirmed from dispatch! My gosh! I can't help but smile. Suddenly, My day turned from okay to awesome! And my husband noticed the change in my mood. He said "i am suddenly in a happy mood" hahaha! 

Dispatch.... 

i have a feeling. A great feeling! This is not coincedence anymore, yesterday syj made headline in naver and dispatch. Then today, it's hb.... with a better article?!? Oh! Meaningful article, i mean. 

Let's all pray harder guys that we will soon habe to dock this ship :) 

• Like 6
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

19 minutes ago, Riritobinjin said:

Why do I get a feeling that we are on the last 2 episodes of this shipping drama? It feels like we are close to docking suddenly? Is anyone else feeling this way or is it just me? 

Lol I do get this impression too. Haha docking suddenly, like the most important ship coming to the harbour unannounced with the cargo everyone’s waiting for. I’m so excited!!!

Also, Dispatch are you just trolling us? Cause this is not funny at all.

• Like 3
  • LOL 16
  • Awesome 3

"Reality... is this how it feels?":nonono:

BinJin are giving me palpitations right now! :heart2beat:

They are such a big tease! I feel like sitting on the edge of my chair ready to jump the moment I hear the NEWS! Binnie/Jinnie, jaebal! Have mercy on us!:headbang:

Edited by LovableBinJin_2Ri
  • LOL 19
  • Awesome 1

43 minutes ago, celest1al said:

"Reality... is this how it feels?" Latest news about Hyun Bin, who we thought would make a marriage announcement as soon as his drama ended."

Does it mean that Dispatch really thought he will make a marriage announcement after CLOY ends??

Why do I feel like Binjin's initial plan didn't work out maybe due to COVID or any other reasons and Dispatch is getting impatient to drop the bomb...

This one combined with the real estate article does feel like a subtle reminder to Binjin to break the good news quickly..so that Dispatch can also release the proofs that they have at their disposition.:poledance:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 8