[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

They are doing the same stuff hahaa

What's meant to be will always find a way.

and kudos to the one who edited this video. A. ma. zing! Who would've thought that two people were having the same CF theme in the same yeare, and they didn't know that after years from there we'll be shipping for them like crazy? That's fate working y'all.

:approves:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Crazy thought here. Does anyone feel that "WE" are the THE GUARDIANS OF THE BIN JIN SHIP GALAXY... keeping the ship sailing safe and secure is our mission?! Not that I want to play super hero or anything, but I think I look cool in a cape.  :approves:

• Like 1
  • LOL 22

@Jhari♥자리 you should see their photoshoots from those ads lol. It is really crazy :lol: Plus this was before PIFAN. They both started signed on to do outdoor stuff with both of them in 2013. They both signed on to be models for them around 2011/2012. They literally been doing similar CFs over the years since they started lol. I just found out Wildroses is a Switzerland healing outdoor brand :lol: Binnie is in New Zealand in the CF they used in that video lol. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 5

1 hour ago, Jhari♥자리 said:

What's meant to be will always find a way.

and kudos to the one who edited this video. A. ma. zing! Who would've thought that two people were having the same CF theme in the same yeare, and they didn't know that after years from there we'll be shipping for them like crazy? That's fate working y'all.

:approves:

and they did not even meet in that commercial...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 3

37 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

this is our unnie!! Actually, I like her so much because she is pretty, talented, smart and doesn't let anything to put a pressure on her. As an Asian, marriage is an important value for us. When we reach some ages, we somehow feel the need to get married due to our family and society impact.  I am so glad that she shared with us the importance of feeling comfortable. Personally, I think that you should get married when you feel comfortable and not because someone influence you!!!

In a woman's life, there is so much of thing that. you want to experience so I think we should take our time to enjoy it like she does with her friends (traveling, shopping etc...)

b5202bbea80f0331cbbe351ee5f9296118a74186

I LOVE this article! She’s a modern (Asian) woman! I think more and more Asians nowadays are embracing the fact that marriage isn’t the be all and end all of being a woman. My female friends and I are Ye-jin’s age and majority of them are unmarried and living fabulous single lives and I have mad respect for them, for not settling! Mad respect for Ye-jin too!! Though I would love to see her with HB, I think she will be fabulous with or without him! :wub:

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mtdgmend said:

@ElectricHearts and @Jhari♥자리 - I had exactly the same thought about the similar choices they made in doing CFs, magazine covers, dramas, movies.....that these two would do. They were / ARE so in synch. I have a BINJIN Pinterest board and looking at their photoshoots says it all. :doggie:

matching since 2010 and earlier lol. since they like to wear similar clothes and watch similar movies/attend the same premieres before then lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Jinnie is such a fun interviewee.. it's so funny how even she was poking fun at her younger self "Was that a wig?" and "trying hard to be pretty" ... and laughed hard at her naughty approach on handling media with leading questions --"i dont want to give them the answer they want". Up to now she's doing that to all of us, such a queen!

• Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2