[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Same here, it’s almost 5am where I am in Canada and I can’t go back to sleep because of that darned dispatch article. They love teasing us, don’t they? They knew we would go crazy over little “hints” like that and we did!!! Now how to go back to sleep?? Lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 18

Honestly the article is a whole lot of nothing. At the top and bottom it says:

"This post is the content of '3 minutes', an affiliate. It has nothing to do with the editing direction."
Meaning Dispatch didn't create the piece themselves. It can barely even be considered a "dispatch article". If this was posted under scoop or was trending news then I'd pay it more attention. It's literally clickbait.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2

Dispatch has nothing so they recycle like us old material just for clout or they know and can’t release anything so they play with words . Either way dissenting this article doesn’t bring anything to the table . 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Is that why syj did those kiss videos to make headlines because they know d***** wanted to write something and then they write one on hb after. I'm a bit confused at the purpose of the article this time lol. Why they have to use the pic from stylist wedding... Are they trying to make hb and syj come out with an announcement 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5

oh wow, this forum is indeed lively and full of love for our OTP haha. I keep on reminding myself not to expect that much. But obviously, D*sp@tch really has something up their sleeves. It always trigger my anticipation to see Binjin together hahahaha. Let's just wait patiently. One thing is for sure tho, Binjin is real, The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already saw.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 12
  • Insightful 5

5 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Is that way syj did those kiss videos to make headlines because they know d***** wanted to write something and then they write one on hb after. I'm a bit confused at the purpose of the article this time lol. Why they have to use the pic from stylist wedding... Are they trying to make hb and syj come out with an announcement 

They should leave them alone . We should recycle content from day 1 of script reading in NT if needed and leave them alone . It’s summer time - boy will be leaving soon . Don’t pressure anything now on them. They will do it when time comes . And we can wait . We certainly can and will wait . As much as it takes . 

• Like 9
  • Love 3

There are still 6 days of 'One Day in June' before the month ends..so ... anything can happen between now and then. All these recent candies - there are too many to mention! -  may add up to something:phew::doggie:There are no coincidences and ..

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

@Ahoymate Gold! Gold! Gold! Where were you all this time?? :yaaa:

:hotinhere: It's getting hot in here! Hello, Swoon! OMO! I'm on delulu land right now. 

@Channel20 It is based on @celest1al's translations but we are SHIPPERS. We have that special pass to go delulu. I love using it whenever I am here. This is the only place it is accepted afterall. I can't use it at work. :Megalol:

• LOL 17
  • Love 7

Grrrrr.... 

the title is so misleading when they are actually not telling us anything we don’t already know!!

i am wondering though.... if D*spatch had exclusive rights to their wedding announcement, how can they jump the gun and post this though...? Because this article is really neither here nor there....

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

1 minute ago, HappyForLove said:

Grrrrr.... 

the title is so misleading when they are actually not telling us anything we don’t already know!!

i am wondering though.... if D*spatch had exclusive rights to their wedding announcement, how can they jump the gun and post this though...? Because this article is really neither here nor there....

Maybe they are more desperate than the shippers ? It’s clear now that the building investment article wasn’t a fluke and now they pursue the same agenda with more aggressive game . That’s why I’m saying it since forever , shippers don’t have the power to push anyone to do anything , unless you give them the fire . And now they have lit up the fire and have given it to the wrong people to burn a different house. If anything we shouldn’t be a bit happy with this article . They are good on games since ever , I’m sure our kids know what they are doing . They are not 20 yrs old to push them and dictate them ( insert YJs eye roll ) what we interpret as one thing , other people have interpreted it as something completely different . This is where this article aimed at . Don’t treat D as noble and good hearted - they have to make money somehow . 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 2