[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

51 minutes ago, celest1al said:

Okay, before everyone starts going crazy :lol:... I don't have time to translate the whole article right now, but the title says:

"Reality... is this how it feels?" Latest news about Hyun Bin, who we thought would make a marriage announcement as soon as his drama ended."

I'll update more later, but skimming it, there's not much new info... They talk about CLOY, Bargaining, and his CFs. Looks like maybe there's some info in the bottom paragraph so I'll get back to you guys!

Dispatch is really TROLLING all the fans who are probably going crazy all over Soompi, tweeter, Insta, Facebook and everywhere over this out-of-the-blue article. Is this just a CLICKBAIT, or are they hinting something?? I think I am having a heart attack now....

:heart2beat:

• Like 1
  • LOL 23

:shivers:

23 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

MAJOR CLIFFHANGER VIBES people!!!! I hate it, but I also LOVE it!!!

Might the BIG reveal be soon???

Yes! major cliffhanger! It feels like the last 2 minutes in a basketball championship game! I don"t think my  poor, fragile heart can last until the last day of June!:dead:

Edited by LovableBinJin_2Ri
  • Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Okay, before everyone starts going crazy :lol:... I don't have time to translate the whole article right now, but the title says:

@celest1alI looked at the time you posted and it was 2 in the morning!  I know I am awake as well (FOMO)  Understandable you did not translate the whole thing 

Apparently the article also refers to the video posting Vast released of HB immediately after CLOY ended.

And yes @Jhari♥자리, I like your in @celest1alwe trust!

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

On 6/22/2020 at 9:39 PM, BinJin99 said:

I PERSONALLY think that HB sent a clear signal to YJ that he is free and single 1 day before filming of Negotiation is finished.

Dec 8 2017: break up news made public (they ended their relationship recently due to busy schedule)

Dec 9 2017: filming of The Negotiation is finished 

From my exprience since early page, a lot of senior shipper always forbid this kind of speculation due to our OTP image. As the fact that The negotiation shooting start from June to August and reshoot again on April. Always check the timeline and another related fact before speculation. :)

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lovelyz said:

...I hope we’re getting the good news soon but let’s stay lowkey and not putting any pressure on BinJin but for sure this ship is sailing smoothly :wub:

I would like to echo you on this. 

3 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

And suddenly I remember the details that was given by that Korean Reporter.... sounds a little similar to this...that BinJin was actually planning to get married after the drama ended.

Maybe their plan got delayed abit because of COVID-19 situation...

Sorry, which one is this?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 straight days of getting a heart attack now!

Nooo dispatch... don't you dare play if you don't have a good reason for that kind of article...bring that out only if we're nearing endgame because I don't want pressure for BinJin and I can't take another denial :heart2beat:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

21 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Does it mean that Dispatch really thought he will make a marriage announcement after CLOY ends??

Why do I feel like Binjin's initial plan didn't work out maybe due to COVID or any other reasons and Dispatch is getting impatient to drop the bomb...

This one combined with the real estate article does feel like a subtle reminder to Binjin to break the good news quickly..so that Dispatch can also release the proofs that they have at their disposition.:poledance:

I feel you sis...again this is just my delulu..but with the ig yesterday in white and this article..did it happen allready and dispatch is trying to beat the other kent news entities into bringing out the news?..my head needs a little bit of shaking :fiercebunny:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

6 minutes ago, Pink_Bubbles4U said:

Celest1al At this point i really want to tell you that i love you so much! We love you so much! You have such an important role on this ship how can we thank you enough

@Pink_Bubbles4UI always imagined that  WHEN  (my positive delulu vibes kicking in high gear) this ship meets our OTP @celest1al will be our official spokesperson.  And while we are on the topic of MVP shippers- take a bow @RiRiGaGa.  Among all BinJin platforms I visit, this I must say is the one I rely on best.  

• Like 14
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2