[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I don't know why I was so determined to see if they crossed paths earlier on trip or something :lol: uh so close yet so far I was looking back in 2016. Since I realized CLOY liked 16.. Maybe 2016 was also an important timeline to HB and SYJ before TN meet up lol. I mean maybe director Lee approached them first in 2016? Who knows lol.. 

So I noticed SYJ was filming  The Last Princess between Nov 2015-March 23 2016 (Then I guess she went to Vietnam according to her instagram)

HB filming Confidential Assignment from March 10-July 15 (after he was done filming he didn't have anything till after his birthday) - Where did he go then? Europe?  - I noticed while filming CA, Yoona met up with SYJ on June 21 (according to SYJ instagram). We know both HB and SYJ had been giving her acting advice.

I guess it gets sad from here a bit lol.. I guess SYJ was in Milan (did she go anywhere else? lol) at least starting from July 8 if not earlier from her instagram. She was back in SK for The Last Princess Press Conference which was on July 27

Did the have a CLOY RJH Switzerland moment between July 15-July 26 (or whenever..) Like I don't know where he traveled to but he clearly must have traveled somewhere lol..

HB had Swindlers script reading on Sept 26 filmed till  Jan 20 2017 (and we know where this goes because he met is last ex then in October)

Anyways, that was what I found :lol: And then I realized something but it didn't feel appropriate to conclude what I thought lol

@binyeji sorry I meant Oct 2/3 2019 LOL! not 2018 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cloyfan said:

Disclaimer: please do not judge me for my questionable use of time and definitely don’t tell my husband that Binjin has led me THIS far into the dark abyss lol

Gold. For me, the next question to ask: would two actors coincidentally traveling in the LA area drive 1.5 to two hours away if it was a random meetup between good friends? ... when catching up could easily be done in Seoul. I think not. 

BinJin USA will have to meet next Jan with binoculars and snack in tow.

:happydance:

• Like 5
  • LOL 13
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, Elle R said:

Gold. For me, the next question to ask: would two actors coincidentally traveling in the LA area drive 1.5 to two hours away if it was a random meetup between good friends? ... when catching up could easily be done in Seoul. I think not. 

Highly improbable. A very unlikely coincidence, only if they plan before hand that this is what will happen:lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

If she was out of town, where could she be? Daegu? Or Paju? 

@ElectricHearts. They had many many ClOY Switzerland type meetings

1. A Moment to remember premier : HB was asked about SYJ, and he shyly said yeah he came to support her too. I wonder how he must have felt looking at her in the soju scene in particular and other romantic scenes in general. I watched that movie recently, and I got a girl crush looking at her doing the soju scene. It was hot!!! 

Wonder if he went backstage and congratulated his bf and her on the movie, or was introduced to her then. They might have said a brief hi. But nothing beyond that. She would have thought he's handsome, and checked him out. 

2. PIFAN award : Lo behold, universe made one more attempt at bringing them together. This time they both know the other is a major acting and bankable talent. They would have congratulated each other.  But yeah nothing  beyond that. 

I can imagine both of them going whoa together at something they see on the stage, similar to that paragliding watching scene. 

3. Opportunities to work together : Dates not matching, HB not getting the right role in her projects, Timing not right 

4. TN: finally fate got lucky with the TN director casting them in a movie, even if they had to play enemies. I wonder if the TN Director is one of the earliest shippers. I can imagine him thinking SYJ and HB will be the perfect cast for this script that he had written and taken years to develop. Him feeling happy at finally getting them for his movie is all of us right now feeling happy getting some candies. 

5. CLOY:  while TN got them together, the time spent doing it was still not enough to cement their relationship and love from fans. In comes writer Park with CLOY and the rest as they say, is history. 

Their story has so so much of How I Met your Mother soulmate vibes. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

Sharing with you my laugh of the day:

Scrolling through my FB feed when a news article about HB and LMH being neighbors came up again. Old news right, but most likely not common knowledge to casual fans.

So I went to the comments section where everybody was gushing how great that 2 gorgeous looking oppas were neighbors, yadda, yadda, yadda, but for one cheeky comment from a woman:

"Hah! Just imagine if I were their neighbor!"

LOL! I somehow got a mental picture of a michin yeoja stalking her famous neighbors in Mark Hills Choengdam. Oh wait, that crazy woman looks just like me!:crazymad:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

@binyeji true! I was just looking for possible trip opportunities with actual photo with camera since HB also likes to take scenic photos ;) when know he went to milan 2 years later but who knows maybe he met her during one of her trips and took a sceneic photo of her too. like we don't know how far back their fated romance started. Like with my cousin and his wife, their picture together was when they were kids. His wife was in the background of his piano recital :wub:  since everyone was focused on "europe" answer of his 2019 fan meeting interview and kept thinking it was 2018 when she was in france. So I wanted to see if it could be another time ;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, girlpepper said:

Ditto! Even SYJ is in delulu:lol:. She is trolling herself and her fans. The possibilities:

1.Her confidence seems to grow more

2. Letting her mind wander and just so happy to have all that positive thoughts 

3. Thinking of someone and cheering for him 

4. Her inner troll is bored and want to have fun

5. She want us to know that she has good social interactions, she is happy and in a good happy relationship 

And she don’t hold back her Natural Beauty and trolling action to let her fans and the world know she is fun and feeling good :coolshades:

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, BJHope said:

Wow! Thank you! I love what you posted and totally agree 100%... I’m new & been lurking since end May but only recently created an account..

I love reading everyone’s theories and finding “candies” in this fandom..I say fandom coz first and foremost we are fans...and secondly shippers! 
When you put it that way...I’m Looking forward to the months ahead! LOL! 

Sorry as per the Soompi rules...did not know I should delete a long quote ! LOL! And how to edit my post & delete the quote..but just found how to do it...so I’ll delete it. Just wanted to say I loved  @BJHope post..read Page 950 if you want to see it for reference! LOL! 

Take care & Happy Shipping guys! 

I swear I feel like SYJ is the biggest ( & prettiest) Troll here! - with those 2 IG vid posts...LOL! Hehe! 

Edited by CrashLanded
  • Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

She's so funny. I realized Binnie can watch these videos on repeat while he's filming and missing her 

Hopefully she just sends him the videos so he doesn't need to go into Instagram and watch them lol 

Also he must be so proud that dispatch wrote about her charm 

:happy::heart1:

• Like 6
  • Love 2