[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Confused by the article because it doesn't really say or hint at anything? It's just saying hey we'd like to hear from this gorgeous dude when he's getting married (yeah, join the club guys). 

I vote click bait and choose to retain my sanity for the day. 

What's the deal with Dispatch though? Are they a legit news source usually? (Sorry I really am a newbie or a no0b as the forum likes to call me) This article seems to be written by another news source and shared on Dispatch. Is that common? Man, it's so frustrating not to be able to read Korean. :crazily:

A lot seems to get lost in translation. 

Anyone else thinking about biological clocks? If they want to have binjin babies (which they totally should because humanity would be ROBBED if this combination of genes doesn't make more humans) then they better get married and/or get started soon :ohboy2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

1 minute ago, Ahoymate said:

@Felizak@t been lurking and staying true to my introverted self! :ph34r: but for all the joy and hope this page has given me... I unlurk occasionally when I stumble on swoonworthy stuff. :wub:

Good thing you did! Join us in the fun sometimes. It's not everyday we get to use our delulu pass. ;) Funny, there's seems to be a lot of us introverts here. We get Bin-ssi so much! :happydance:

P.S Bring more candies next time per my cat's request.:fingerheartx:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

Seriously though, going “crazy” over the dispatch article is all in good fun. I don’t think anyone is taking it seriously. If dispatch is like the TMZ of South Korea, then pffff. We can laugh about their articles as much as we can. I think most are just trying to lighten the mood (in the midst of the occasional debbie downer) since we don’t know if and when we will ever get any news. Again, all in good fun!

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

I love how their Swoon number counts keep increasing so much. I'm not surprised what swoon team wrote. hb and syj gave us lots of content. Even for itaweon class, they only did one swoon interview.

This is why I'm glad they chose mission pong over jenga. Plus hb joked when during swoon mota that jenga can ruin a relationship lol - with psh, basically hinting to not play with friends lol

:fiercebunny:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Insightful 1

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but let's just not expect too much so we won't feel too disappointed~ I genuinely hope Dispatch was dropping hints regarding the latest HB article but at the same time i feel like Dispatch just wants more clicks since Binjin is so popular. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 3

HB knows YJ too well to sit and play a really competitive game with her. Her friends probably stopped playing too competitive games with her. *hahahaha* the moment she is challenged to a game ? Good luck to the opponent .

In compliments video - he comments -

"you really wanna found it out don't you " which she replies YEAHHH . In school she was probably the leader in group assignments and did the whole work on her own  because everyone else was lazy and she needed to have the best presentation.

Im not speaking from experience....nope. *looks away* 

24 minutes ago, Nenski said:

Seriously though, going “crazy” over the dispatch article is all in good fun. I don’t think anyone is taking it seriously. If dispatch is like the TMZ of South Korea, then pffff. We can laugh about their articles as much as we can. I think most are just trying to lighten the mood (in the midst of the occasional debbie downer) since we don’t know if and when we will ever get any news. Again, all in good fun!

what do you know??? * suspicious* hahaha 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

13 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:what do you know??? * suspicious* hahaha 

Oh how I WISH I knew something!!!! I actually know the people who made his SMART TVC back in the Philippines, as I also used to work in advertising, and they’ve met HB and say he’s a dream to work with: friendly and professional. That’s the closest “inside knowledge” I will ever get :)

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Channel20 said:

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2087839#_DYAD

Dispatch really want to shock us :w00t:

Of all the pictures, why on earth they choose HB pic at his stylist wedding as the main picture on the news?! 

Okay, I think I need resuscitation now. 

:dead:

thank you for the link. because this article every one goes crazy? :D why the reason dispatch put the main picture when HB attended his stylist wedding is going crazy also? HB really make us so curious. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

HB knows YJ too well to sit and play a really competitive game with her. Her friends probably stopped playing too competitive games with her. *hahahaha* the moment she is challenged to a game ? Good luck to the opponent .

LOL another reason why they chose mission pong over jenga. Plus he thought he had an equal shot with playing mission pong at least. However, she still beat him :lol: Even allowed him to go twice, since technically it was actually her turn, he just went again automatically lol. Honestly, was there an uncut of mission pong or was that all the footage. :lol:

@eLizza I agree about the jenga uncut during MOTA. That is also why I didnt want him to play jenga again hahaa. I am sure it will be more interesting but he would have lost immediately LOL the best part from jenga was him saying not to play with friends it can ruin the relationship lol

Also I realized if they made an announcement now let's say dating (first) before the official marriage announcement. if they said we've been dating for 2 years (we would then be like omg so he did go to france and visit her while filming MOTA) :lol: This is why I don't think an announcement can/should be made right now regardless! Even if it is marriage announcement, they probably still have to say how long they've been together lol. So yea :lol: Unless they really have to announce earlier, then I am fine with that

Also  I am not use to this soompi forum update. It looks so different on my phone and on my computer lol

@Nenski isn't it fun being on EST time/ For me, I keep waking up at 2am, 4am, 5am, 7am etc LOL! what have they done to my sleep schedule. I am not in SK time but since post Baeksang this keeps happening still since I stayed up to watch Baeksang live lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

34 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Nenski isn't it fun being on EST time/ For me, I keep waking up at 2am, 4am, 5am, 7am etc LOL! what have they done to my sleep schedule. I am not in SK time but since post Baeksang this keeps happening still since I stayed up to watch Baeksang live lol

I know right???! I got zero sleep the day of Baeksang, for a show that had no English subtitles. I literally did not understand a word, until the translations came in hours later on social media. I was a zombie at work for the rest of the day. Our bodies are in North America time, but our hearts and minds are on Asian time. What is life??? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 22

2 hours ago, Ahoymate said:

Going by that reply from The Swoon, does it mean... Our dear close friends were the ones who wanted to do all these? :w00t: hurhurhur 

Thank you for unlurking @Ahoymateand sharing this with this ship.  We are not lacking in analytical, philosophical, mathematical , poetic delulu minds on here. Even if it was in Korean, we would have had a reliable resident translator to do it for us! (here I go again with fangirling you, @celest1al). 

And ss rehashed or as click and bait the DISPATCH article is it still sent many hearts a flutter and nothing can take away from that! 

I managed three hours sleep and first thing I do is get on here.

• Like 12
  • Love 2

Another translation about Dispatch article.

And they said that at the end of May, he ranked 3rd on “male celeb you want to hear marriage announcement from“ poll. “Since Hyun Bin is a star everyone is focusing on, I [the one who wrote the post] am looking forward to the news in the future". They’re lowkey giving us hints me (the translator) thinks

BTS: HB still holdt YJ's arm after they had finished the kissing scene on her birthday.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

12 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

May-June 2018    HB filming MotA in Granada, Barcelona
Aug 2018              HB filming MotA in Hungary

Based on this they could have had time to meet up in Europe or somewhere :wub: hence the July 2018 IG video :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, blackbeannoodle said:

Honestly the article is a whole lot of nothing. At the top and bottom it says:

"This post is the content of '3 minutes', an affiliate. It has nothing to do with the editing direction."
Meaning Dispatch didn't create the piece themselves. It can barely even be considered a "dispatch article". If this was posted under scoop or was trending news then I'd pay it more attention. It's literally clickbait.

Just wanted to note that ‘3 minutes’ was the same affiliate that wrote the BJ real estate article posted on D*patch last time. So as some others mentioned it’s likely clickbait, especially since it wasn’t actually written by D*patch. By putting a disclaimer it’s a way for them to get clicks and generate traffic without putting their reputation on the line.

Still hopeful that all this fluff will lead to something concrete soon! 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 10