[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Congrats Hyun Bin on your much deserved Daesang win!

(Although I wasn't surprised the app basically spilled who would win Daesang base on their attending list lol) Only the winners have attended in the past. Unless they can't make it. Always 'busy schedule' excuse.

I am so happy he finally gets another acting award! Since he hasn't received much after his Secret Garden Baeksang Daensang. 

So I am happy he finally got another one for a drama we all loved and CLOY still has continued global success :)

I like his speech it was very HB style and having to mention Yejin and their characters at the end too. It wasn't too personal in the end. He just made sure to say her name. As he is very private, he isn't the type who would share more either in his speeches to make it more related to his personal life. 

Even though they didn't meet back then during SeGa, it is nice that both dramas he wins Daesang for :) 

Son Ye Jin must have had proud and happy watching since not only HB wins, Lee Min Jung wins, Kim Sun Young and Kim Young Min - win too as well as HB's VAST manager and friend. Best Manager award! - I did wonder if this time it would go to VAST and it did.

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4

Congratulations Hyun Bin!! So deserving. He truly is a perfectionist even in his speeches. I find that he seemed to really prepare and organise how well he’ll deliver it. Nobody's perfect  but my goodness, he is maybe the exception lol

@Seriya , Theres’ something about this man that so interesting to me, (not a long time fan and just trying to really know him for only a year now) He definitely look extremely serious even in Baeksang, and some observed him to be looking a little tired too. I really want to know what he is feeling on awards. Is he nervous? Which I doubt coz he looks calm to me and delivered his speech perfectly, no stutter or rushing or even blank moment, lol 

Love the  first part of thanking his fans in sk and around the world and the finally part haha. I was holding my breath as I thought he would end with thanking his co stars which means including yejin.

But the finally part and hearing Yejinssi twice! Music to my ears!

And ofc congrats to ever so joyful Son Ye Jin who just radiates happy energy all the time.

May we all continue to support their future projects and hoping that BinJin fandom wont be too possessive/jealous/show insecurity towards onscreen partners. :blush: 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Naver lol. They made another post again but updated it. I still love their collage of winners. They put them in the center.

0000113026_004_20210124010043027.jpg?typ

0000113026_005_20210124010043038.jpg?typ

this is the orginal article with the title

현빈, 'APAN STAR AWARDS' 대상 영예..."♥︎손예진 고마워"

(Hyun Bin, 'APAN STAR AWARDS' Grand Prize..."♥Thank you, Son Ye-jin."

https://entertain.naver.com/photo/read?cid=1046990&oid=109&aid=0004343347

)
  • Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

20 minutes ago, BinJinshipperfromIndia said:

Congrats to HB, SYJ, KKT, LMJ, KSY, KYM!!! 

With this reality hits hard... 

I shouldn't be expecting too many updates from now on... isn't it? Dry days to begin soon...

:sleepy:

Cheer up sister....We have a Smart CF on the way on Valetine month i think?

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Congrats to our best man

Hyun  Binsshi.. 

In his 2 Daesang Ye jinsshi always have an appearance!!

1st Daesang =Ye jin 1st Cameo SeGa

2nd Daesang =YE Jin Co-star Cloy

Hmmp True to his statement Ye Jinsshie is a good partner to him from  reel to real.. 

Is it just coincidence?  Or serendipity really works for them even from beggining:)

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Peony22 said:

Congrats to our best man

Hyun  Binsshi.. 

In his 2 Daesang Ye jinsshi always have an appearance!!

1st Daesang =Ye jin 1st Cameo SeGa

2nd Daesang =YE Jin Co-star Cloy

Hmmp True to his statement Ye Jinsshie is a good partner to him from  reel to real.. 

Is it just coincidence?  Or serendipity really works for them even from beggining:)

I think yj is good man's four leaf clover ! He shines with her around.. like how capt ri protect seri all the time even when they didn't know each other 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

9 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

owever, even without them attending together, they are there together. Even during his acceptance speech, Hyun Bin  mentioned and thanked Ye Jin! That gesture is sweeter than any hand holding would ever make.

Imagine when someone accepted their award, given because of their hardwork, yet that person thanked you, as if it was your hardwork that made the accomplishment true.

Wow. That is deeper than, “Babe, I love you”.

Hyun Bin is a good person indeed. I can see why Ye Jin falls for him.

@gayyoxxYour comments are so true! So sweet and heartfelt! I cried during HB’s speech last night. Then this morning your comment made me cry again. Beautiful!

Hyun Bin sharing his award and complimenting Ye Jin is telling the world he loves her.

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Again Congrats Hyun Bin for winning Grand Prize (Daesang) Apan Star Awards 2020 and Son Ye Jin for winning KT Seezn Star Apan Awards 2020!!! :blush: (Wink Wink Wink) 

See even Daesang are looking for him that his truly lucky charm is Son Ye Jin. That 10yrs. gap between SeGa when Jinnie her first cameo ever next to CLOY when she became a co-star and the leading lady of Binnie. Thanks to those writer and Director who've been eying on them ever since the beginning that Binnie as  "The Good Person" and Jinnie as "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" and "The Best Partner" finally together and confirmed dating/relationship then soon became Mr. & Mrs. Kim. :kiss_wink: (Wink Wink Wink) 

I imagine on the next 10yrs. Binnie will received again a Daesang Awards and Jinnie his lucky charm with their series or film. They should make "The Kim Incredible" Movie. :grin: (Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

7 hours ago, tncloy1819 said:

Love the  first part of thanking his fans in sk and around the world and the finally part haha. I was holding my breath as I thought he would end with thanking his co stars which means including yejin.

But the finally part and hearing Yejinssi twice! Music to my ears!

And ofc congrats to ever so joyful Son Ye Jin who just radiates happy energy all the time.

@tncloy1819 yes the the “Finally” part, which made me also held my breath, brought music to my ears, joy to my heart and tears in my eyes. 

Ye Jin’s speech was fun, you can see her joy and happiness. You can hear audience in the background cheering for her.

Someone in twitter mentioned that maybe the reason why Ye Jin chose not to attend was that maybe Ye Jin wants the focus on Hyun Bin’s win and the attention would be on Hyun Bin. If that’s the case, it was so wonderful and selfless of Ye Jin. It only shows she loves her man so much. And then, “finally”, the “good person” & loving boyfriend, shared his award to his “best partner”.  He shared his win with the love of his life. 

Hayyy! How to move on? We cannot.....

This January has been a month of blessing to us shippers/stans.

7 hours ago, BinJinshipperfromIndia said:

I shouldn't be expecting too many updates from now on... isn't it? Dry days to begin soon...

@BinJinshipperfromIndiaDon’t be sad, the best thing is that we know BinJin are together in love and supporting each other’s careers. Calm your heart. Happy days are ahead.

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

10 hours ago, celest1al said:

Haven't visited in awhile here... but congrats to KKT for his best manager award, Kim Sun-young and Kim Young-min for supporting actress and actor, YJ for the SEEZN award, and HB for the Daesang... APAIN, I mean APAN, still sucks for all the other snubs (Best drama, Best actress), but I'm still happy that they got some recognition here. 

I've translated HB's speech on my Twitter: 

https://twitter.com/celest1al1/status/1353017706954461184?s=20

@celest1al Thank you for your translation. I’ve listened and read the other translations but I understand yours the most and it makes sense especially the part “Ye-Jin-shii made/modelled Yon Seri’s character well, and so Ri Jeong-Hyuk was wonderfullly/beautifully brought to life through her (or breathed life into RJH). 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Aww.. the admiration and respect that HB has consistently expressed towards SYJ over the years.. their partnership is really extraordinary in reel and real life. They simply bring out the best in each other!

:wub:

Congratulations HB for your big win! Happy that CLOY cast gome some well deserved recognition locally. That representatives from RJH's squad and YSR's ahjumma group got awarded too. They were all fantastic in their roles. Also thinking like some, SYJ was so iconic in her YSR role she deserved best actress for cloy too. Anyhow, with her large sum of best actress awards over the years, the awards she got from fans this year is specially meaningful exactly as she said, because  it is from her fans. perhaps a different or special feeling that so many people/ viewers (and many of them new ones) worked hard to support you thru a fan award. Fans that you usually build through the years, that cannot be bought.

I think yeah, maybe partly she didnt attend to fully give the limelight to HB and not overshadow with their recent announcement. But of course she was still present through video and Hb's thank you message. Really their style to stay lowkey for professional work. 

Hb's 'yejinshii' part so touching.

We got a lot of content this January.

Seeing them together in one frame, hopefully for Smart's february CF. Fingers crossed! 

• Like 17
  • Love 3