[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I’m really upset with APAN organizer. First, I can enter but cant hear any sound.. turns out i have to use earphone / turn the silent mode in order to watch with sound.

Now, i cant re enter.. it says it is not the time yet sighhh

there goes my wasted $10 :( 

oh well congrats HB and CLOY team!!!

Edited by Binjin4thewin
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Binjin4thewin said:

I’m really upset with APAN organizer. First, I can enter but cant hear any sound.. turns out i have to use earphone / turn the silent mode in order to watch with sound.

Now, i cant re enter.. it says it is not the time yet sighhh

there goes my wasted $10 :( 

oh well congrats HB and CLOY team!!!

here is a live streaming that i came across while searching for updates from apan awards

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Blob 2

D83-A50-A3-EA01-4-FE8-A60-B-545-C7-DCF7-

CONGRATS VAST co partner KKT, manager & bff of HB won the BEST MANAGER award.  

VAST >> CHECK UR DM:lol:

Spoiler

C7-FE98-EA-0-E9-E-49-BD-9-EA1-43-F92-F1-

CONGRATS YJ winning the KT SEENZ Popularity award.  She was touched by our votings:bawling:

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

On 1/23/2021 at 12:16 PM, bin-jin said:

CLOY awarded the BEST DRAMA

Is Best Drama different from Drama of the Year? Coz Itaewon Class just got Drama of the Year. I hope it's different!

Hyun Bin DAESANG ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

CONGRATS HB winning APAN DAESANG!!!

OMGggggg  the MOST TOUCHING part of his acceptance speech is thanking YSR Yejinssi for making Cap Ri breathe more wonderfully:wub:

HB: And finally, I am so grateful to YSR Yejinssi who was the BEST PARTNER for Jeong Hyuk, but it seems RJH was able to breathe more wonderfully through the character  of YSR that Yejinssi made well.  I want to say thank you so much.:wub:

:crybaby::ohboy2:

921-EA4-B6-B966-4-D59-8-B64-5470-BB20-AF

BEST MANAGER ~ VAST updated ig:lol:

91-A7-C9-B2-0681-469-E-AB4-C-7-C148-BEC2

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Blob 7

Big congratulations to Binnie on winning the APAN Daesang!!!!  Well deserved and he looked so handsome up on stage.  He thanked Jinnie too in his speech, awww!

And congratulations to Jinnie and KKT as well!!  It was lovely to see BinJin’s great acting and the wonderful drama that is CLOY being recognised (even if it didn’t win best drama).

:issohappy:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

42 minutes ago, CrisLag said:

Is Best Drama different from Drama of the Year? Coz Itaewon Class just got Drama of the Year. I hope it's different!

Hyun Bin DAESANG ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

lol the leak info was incorrect. I  deleted that part, CLOY didnt win Drama of the Year!  robbed again!:joy:

• Sad 2

See guys we were enjoying the moment inch by inch even both of them are not on stage together. We were enjoying again their achievements CLOY's Team, KKT's, Jinnie's and Binnie's Acceptance Speech. That's what we call "Expect the Unexpected". (Wink Wink Wink) 

Congratulations CLOY Team, Vast Team (KKT), Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin!!! (Wink Wink Wink) 

BinJin Stans let's celebrate!!! Let's enjoy the moment!!!

For sure when Binnie got home Jinnie will surprise him and they will celebrate it!!! What my imagination.:grin: (Wink Wink Wink) 

:2540_meh:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Blob 9

Congrats HB for winning Daesang!!!!! :happydance:

Also congrats to SYJ and the CLOY team and HB's manager!

I was a little disappointed earlier SYJ didn't make it but HB's speech made my day....I think he was talking about SYJ not YSR and that's his way of declaring their relationship and how he feels instead of a written declaration letter some people were hoping for. Now I think maybe it's actually better SYJ didn't attend....Imagine if SYJ was there when HB gave that speech, they would surely steal the spotlight and that wouldn't be fair to the other actor's/actresses there who also have worked hard. Not to mention the antis probably would have something to say as well :joy:

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Blob 5

Congrats to the CLOY team for all their awards!!  Well deserved.  If I am completely honest, I would say SYJ had a few more moments to shine as an actor in CLOY for me, whereas for TN it would be HB who had the showier role.  Just a matter of the writing allowing for the actor to have more to do.  So I do wish SYJ had the chance to win the Daesang for Seri at one award show or another.  But in any acting collaboration, a strong, trusting, (loving, ha) partnership is what it takes for each actor to shine. It's a team effort. So I don't doubt that Binjin would be equally happy for the other as if they had won the award themselves!  His success for CLOY is her success, and vice versa.  And I hope they had a very good celebration at home hahaha.

HB spoke wonderfully of his professional (and cough personal partner cough) Ye Jin-ssi (are they ever going to drop the -sshi or it's just not done?) in his thank you speech.  There's just something about the way he speaks of her....aww.  I didn't doubt he would thank her when he named others.  I had no expectations of him alluding to their personal relationship because I don't think he/they would think that's the forum for it and they want to keep the attention on their professional work.  That's not to say they aren't aware and grateful for all the warm wishes from fans and everyone.

HB does look a bit tired though so I hope he gets some good rest before filming starts!  SYJ sometimes looked tired too. Have they both been staying up late for Netflix (and chill)? Hahaha.  Envy how HB can bulk up/slim down so easily.  Well, I'm sure it takes work but yeah.

SYJ was sweet and gracious in her thank you speech as usual, complete with cute clapping from her and the unseen audience (which was more than those who actually turned up to the venue got lol).  She knows how hard and how crazy fan voting can get so I'm sure she feels the love from fans, win or lose.  (Though I personally don't think voting should be hard or crazy or cost money, but well...)

She looks great in white as usual but I feel like I haven't seen her in other colours in a long time lol.  I actually loved her look in colourful sweaters in NK in CLOY so hope she'll wear some bright colours again sometime.

I didn't know HB's manager was actually his high school classmate.  That is so cool.  I did chuckle when HB's manager said he loved and appreciated HB like nobody else.  Awww.... but Yejin may beg to differ lol.  So both HB and SYJ are with managers who have known them even before they made it and for years in their long careers.  That just speaks to how both of them value loyalty and friendship that stand the test of time. Another value they share. 

I do think we'll still get the chance to see Binjin photographed/filmed together in the future (that's not from Dispatch ;)), even though I think anything like handholding is unlikely but not impossible.  Again we may be surprised when we least expect it! 

• Like 17
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

APAIN lol.  Thanks for the translation.  HB saved the best for last. :heart:

Since HB has movies coming out this year, I think it likely we'll see SYJ at the premieres supporting her dear bf.

I was curious to see who had top billing between HB and SYJ (does that affect who is nominated for a Daeseng?), whether there was still the practice of male lead being named first even when leads have basically equal status/roles, or if they had equal billing.  I noticed that for TN SYJ was billed first, but for CLOY, HB was billed first.  Anyone know why?  Billing is the kind of thing that would be negotiated by agencies in HW, not sure how it works in K-ent.

CLOY gets a mention here. Hopefully Binjin will work on a Netflix production again in the future. 

https://www.kedglobal.com/newsView/ked202101190010

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3