[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

13 hours ago, Mikayla Holloway said:

Just curious, what were the other ships of SYJ that were popular? I know Jung hae in was one. Jo in sung? Seo ji sub? 

In Soompi, there is a shipping thread for her and KNG. If you click on her name tag below the thread title, it will take you to other threads. But as has been stated before, SYJ personally denied any previous rumours with these actors. She has only claimed one man :heart:

On 1/13/2021 at 12:08 PM, Sweet Juliet said:

hi! may i ask what KT Seezn Star Award that Actress Son Ye Jin won is? isn't it a popular star award? But there's also another popular star award won by another actress. I'm so confused!

SYJ won the KT Seezn Star Award (Actor). There is a separate popular actor and actress award. I think with the Seezn award, an actor or actress could have won. Here is the full list:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1441015wpp/winners-of-popularity-awards-from-2020-apan-awards

2 hours ago, dooly Binjin said:

Could be SYJ attend too!!! So excited to see our #binjin appearance after the confirmation. A sweet glances of the two and proud smiles (under the mask on) at least what am expecting to happen on 24th Jan night. But deep down am wishing they might surprise us.. oh la..la.. let's do the delulu....haha... 

The irony though...their first award show together (PIFAN) they were sitting side by side but they didn't know each other and there was barely any interaction. During Baeksang, we now know they were already a couple, but were seated 6 feet apart.  APAN, if they both attend, they will be also 6 feet apart and probably wearing masks. Its like with each award they are forced further apart :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Binjin4thewin said:

"SYJ celebrated the 20th anniversary of her debut. Through KBS's "연중 라이브" both to thank fans and to uncover #HyunBin ♡ #SonYejin's romantic relationship. KBS's "연중 라이브" which tells the story of HB x SYJ's romantic relationship, will air at 8:30 pm (kst) on the 15th +

Omg!!! Dont want to expect anything but im so giddy... 

I think it will just be reporters who interviewed them during TN and CLOY talking about what they wtnessed i.e. the pink bubbles :wub:

SYJs latest post was touching, as always. You can tell she is overwhelmed and running out of ways to say thank you lol. It's very endearing. 

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not a Chinese but I am laughing on her comment when I translate it on Papago App. It's seems that she's so upset being left alone in her own shelf. Well keep in mind that Jinnie is from SoKor Entertainment not from your Entertainment world. It's kinda funny that she's getting upset. She can't accept the fact that people loves Jinnie not only on her country but all around the world. But Jinnie is not the same as your personality I attest you with that. As alot of Koreans (Non K-Ent. and K-Ent.) said that SYJ personality is one of a very rare in K-Ent. that some Actresses do not have that's why Binnie choose her. It's seems that she is showing her true colour as an Actress. Sorry girl many people do not know you either! So don't compare your yourself to our Best Girl Jinnie to you is too far far far away from your attitude and acting! :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

A virtual flower & cake garden for our birthday girl ... must be heaven with the floral & cake scents floating in the air!:hooray2:

And then she looks to her side & there's her man beaming at her! (I hope ...:wub:)

Don't know you personally, SYJ, but you must have been waiting 20 years for happiness like these ...  :elated:

Belated birthday greetings, SYJ !!!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

@Seriyaluckily it isn't far. I assume they got a truck or something. Although not sure what she did with all the cakes after she took the videos and pictures lol. 

Vogue Hong Kong had also wished SYJ a happy birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ6L3sHAVXV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link A tribute to her co stars but also mentioned she's dating HB 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@KimDdalgi
Thanks for sharing the news on Jiang Shuying. I actually laughed at her post cuz she was likely just joking and trying to be witty. But sorry gal, HB only belongs to SYJ and SYJ alone LOL!

This actress is pretty popular currently in China and has shown her love for HB before in TV programs. But I am sure its all in good fun. A fun fact - she was the ex-girlfriend of Hu Ge, who is a top S-tier and super popular and respected actor in China.

I am excited to watch KBS special feature tonight on Binjin's love story. Will we get new unseen footages of the 2018 interview? Maybe interviews with MCs and hosts and others who have observed them with each other. 

For sure SK media still cannot stop talking about Binjin. Their news was trending again on Naver few days ago.

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

As usual whenever something gets posted on SNS and people get more excited over it, those posts have to be deleted lol. Anyways, it is clear they don't want people to get more hyped up before APAN Star Awards. However, it is just funny whenever this has to happen now. I wasn't surprised though. I was actually more surprised that APAN Star Awards would release video of SYJ inviting us to watch. Since that would cause more hype of her potentially attending and as of right now, we don't know if she will be attending. Kmedia and the whole world are basically wondering now. - No pressure. That is why she is either going to announce closer or not announce - just show up if she decides to attend. SYJ was also a previous APAN Star Awards nominee before - for SITR.

The original source? youtube - that video is now private. snow palette's posts are gone too. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

I just laughing again whenever their teams have to clean up mess on potential speculation. However, if they don't want us fans to speculate certain people shouldn't be leaving potential hints lol.

I did find the old article when APAN Star Awards decided to move award show date. They announced on Dec 21 that the award show would either be on Jan 23 or 24. That means that had to known recently that the award show would definitely happen then and they weren't going to postpone again. This is why now I am not sure if she filmed this by end of Dec as cases were really bad still then. This must have been filmed recently as her invite says the date of APAN Star Awards - the Drama one. 

I just don't know why the account had to make the video private though. Since SYJ agreed to do this video, then she should know there would be more speculations on whether she would attend the awards too. 

Plus they are still a hot topic in Korea. Now KBS made a video and even included hand holding under the table in the video too lol. Why! Sigh.. The footage clips they used did make me laugh - the choice of Hyde Jekyll Me as well. Although I am surprised they didn't include more SYJ wedding/marriage clips. She has done a lot more in her 20+ career. 

I guess they moved to number 1 spot though for marriage due to their age. As the other couples mentioned like Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah (have been dating a long time 5+ years now)

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I m late but i have to say this.. Yejinhand post was so touching..I have never seen an actress so successful yet so humble..Because of the love and support that she is getting now ,she feels proud and confident that the 20yrs of her career didn't go in vain...

With that let us celebrate the 10th anniversary of Binjin appearing in a same project for the first time..

It is well known that Hyun Bin is Yejin's ONLY exception.

PS: Regarding that KBS program, it was hilarious how they used various clips from Binjin's previous dramas but left out the main one which brought almost the whole world to love them..Seems like either they are CLOY phobic (same as some award shows) or they didn't want to promote a TVN show..:tounge_wink:

• Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@eLizzaI know right! They had so many other dramas they could use instead lol. it's true. HJM is a SBS drama and so is Secret Garden lol. They are really limited on what footage they can use. 

Even though HB and SYJ didn't meet back then, I still think writer and friend Kim Eun Sook is still really good at matchmaking lol. Asking HB to come back and do Secret Garden - as she felt like she owed something more to him for A Millionaire's First Love - not having good ratings back then and personally calling SYJ to do SeGa cameo even though she was very busy filming Spellbound and other CFs etc then. She filmed the cameo late night on January 14.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

10 years ago today (Jan 16 2021), Son Yejin's only cameo appearance in her career was aired. She played herself in the finale episode of #SecretGarden

Wow I didn't know that this was her only cameo in her career, and it had to be Secret Garden...starring her hubby as the main lead. I wonder if BinJin talks about all their indirect encounters prior to The Negotiations (AMTR premiere, Secret Garden cameo, APAN 2014...) and how everything connected and here they are today.

The thread has been moving quite slow lately (not complaining!), although I miss the feeling of having to catch up the pages every time I come here, I hope everyone's not drowning with their work, that you're all doing well and staying safe wherever you are!

I look forward to seeing all the fantastic updates of just Bin (if YJ unnie doesn't attend) or BinJin here when APAN happens 

:handsup:

• Like 6
  • Love 8

I am happy that SYJ's birthday and their love story received a positive response from Korean and international fans. Even the media keeps on reporting on them. Only a few Korean couples that I know do another couple get big attention from K-Media, like this?
I hope that the news provide does not damage Binjin's privacy and does not burden them, especially for Yejin, because this is the first time she has open a personal relationship.
I hope after they open a relationship, their more need each other more and stronger. All the good premonition about them make come true. 
For the APAN Award, I don't care; they came together or not. The important thing they in a relationship. I pray they get their many awards. 

• Like 15
  • Awesome 2

To be very honest 

I WOULD REALLY LIKE HYUN BIN and SON YE JIN TO DO A GOOD DRAMA now 

After CLOY they should milk the global fame 

Inspite of the pandemic drama shoots are going on and every other actor has a good drama coming up in 2021 except BINJIN 

I know ye Jin has cross but Hyun bin should take up a good project asap 

Really want to see him on screen 

• Like 3

Even korean media knew something :tounge_xd:

I'm quite busy the past weeks but i'm on vacation mode for days so i have more time now. I missed posting and reading here. Good afternoon BinJin fandom! 

Edited by HannaBanana
  • Like 16
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Abanti Farook said:

To be very honest 

Inspite of the pandemic drama shoots are going on and every other actor has a good drama coming up in 2021 except BINJIN 

I want them getting married and having twin. SYJ can't wait any longer to have babies. I love to see their twin first

1 hour ago, Abanti Farook said:

To be very honest 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3