[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Wow! Jinnie is really "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" and "The Best Partner" ever. That's why Binnie really adores and loves her.:heart: (Wink Wink Wink) 

She's really funny here. A Jinnie Best Girl whose been a straight forward.:grin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I have really enjoyed reading everyone’s posts today!  So many comments I kept nodding to in agreement.

The more I reflect on Binnie’s speech the more I think it was perfect in how he managed to convey his sincere thanks to his fans and colleagues in a professional and grateful way, and also acknowledged/shared his moment with his best partner in a sweet way without losing the professionalism. That was a lot to pack into an acceptance speech and Binnie did it so well, bravo! 

I just love the tandem of BinJin and how they complement and support each other equally in their own individual way. They each made their own big love gestures: Jinnie through her IG post, and Binnie through his acceptance speech. These actions were public and out of their usual comfort zone which says so much about how they feel about each other. We may not have gotten any PDA but we definitely felt their heart melting sweetness. So much to admire about our classy BinJin couple! :heart: 

• Like 13
  • Love 7
  • Blob 3

Congratulations to Hyun Bin for winning Daesang! I'm glad that his talent was finally acknowledged and rewarded by the body. I was touched by his speech. He sounded so serious, kinda like teary-eyed so you can sense his sincerely and gratefulness especially to Ye Jin.

Unfortunately there is only one Daesang for APAN. Let's just hope for Ye Jin to win Daesang maybe not in APAN but through other award giving bodies. With Ye Jin's talent, I'm sure it will not go unnoticed. As the saying goes "There is always time for everything." 

For the moment let's celebrate their winnings. Binnie's achievement is not his alone, I believe he is sharing it with his other half.

:heart3:

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, GroceryShipper said:

Congratulations to Hyun Bin for winning Daesang! I'm glad that his talent was finally acknowledged and rewarded by the body. I was touched by his speech. He sounded so serious, kinda like teary-eyed so you can sense his sincerely and gratefulness especially to Ye Jin.

Unfortunately there is only one Daesang for APAN. Let's just hope for Ye Jin to win Daesang maybe not in APAN but through other award giving bodies. With Ye Jin's talent, I'm sure it will not go unnoticed. As the saying goes "There is always time for everything." 

For the moment let's celebrate their winnings. Binnie's achievement is not his alone, I believe he is sharing it with his other half.

:heart3:

@GroceryShipper I do agree with you. There is always time for everything. I'm looking forward with Jinnie's Hollywood Movie "Cross" that she will be nominated and win on Oscars/Academy Awards, Emmy Awards, Golden Globe Awards and Cannes Film Festival.:)

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

Chingus:

”The character Jeong-hyeok was alive more beautifully thanks to the character of Se-ri well made by Ye-jin” in this article is my most favourite translation of what HB said of YJ in his acceptance speech. 

Hyun Bin takes top prize at APAN Star Awards for 'Crash Landing On You'

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2021/01/24/entertainment/television/Hyun-Bin-APAN-Star-Awards-Son-Yejin/20210124154800692.html

#KoreaJoongAngDaily

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Back from the weekend madness and now ready for the new week madness. What a way to end the weekend and start the week with such great news about BinJin. I'm super happy and proud of them. They have both really worked hard and deserve all this love and recognition, not only from their fans but also their peers, colleagues, experts and audiences in general. 

HB's speech, oh his speech. I don't know what else to say, you all have said what I wanted to say. He's forever humble, respectful and thankful of those he's worked with. And of course, his final thanks to Yejin shows that you don't have to go all crazy with the "I love you" and "I want to thank the love of my life" and all that in public to show your love. People wanted him to write a letter, this is more than enough of a letter. Heck, you don't even need to attend the show together and have all the PDAs to show that you're in love. Just words like how he's said for the entire world to hear is enough. And the fact that he thanked her for perfectly embodying YSR and being RJH's best partner, that it was her who brought RJH alive, not Bin who did so, he's putting her before him again, as always. 

I just read a post saying that when Bin thanked the writer, director and CLOY cast, he used "kamsahamnida" which is the formal way of saying thank you. But when he thanked YJ/YSR, he used "gomapda", which is a more informal way, used for your closest people like family. @celest1al I'm not an expert at this, do you want to give a bit of your 2 cents? 

Final thoughts:

• I didn't know there's a Best Manager award haha! Congrats to HB's best buddy and VAST for receiving this. It's rare to see such great and loyal friendship that can do business AND be successful together. I love how KKT said how much he loves and appreciates HB, just really show what a beautiful man, inside and outside, HB is. Again, super happy for both of these guys and what they've achieved so far. 
  • I could clearly see HB's eye bags and dark circles during his speech :(( I hope he's getting the rest he needs and that he's not overworking himself. Best wishes to his upcoming filming months!

As always, have a wonderful and stress-free Monday to all of you, wherever you are!

Valentines Day Love GIF by Chibird

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

In CLOY, when Jung Hyuk tells his dad he can't breathe properly before knowing whether or not Se Ri was safe. Now Hyun Bin is thanking Ye Jin for portraying her character so well, thus allowing his character to stand tall and breathe well. 

:sparklyeyes: Isn't that an indirect way for Binnie to say Jinnie has become his motivation in life/reason to breathe and live well?

I love the fact that he shows just the right amount of professionalism and affection through his speech. He thanked her as actor to actress, acknowledged her contribution in shaping his character. He doesn't avoid mentioning her just because the world knows they're together, he gives her the credit she deserves.

• Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

I am still high from Hyun Bin's acceptance speech last 23rd. 22 days after their confirmation. and 22 days from 23rd will be Valentine's Day and I hope we'll get (HOPEFULLY) Smart joint CF on V Day. 

22 is meant for BinJin. Ok, before I sound crazier with this 22 digits, I need to end this note with a hope that they will get married on 22nd, any month. Hopefully 22nd April 2021 coz April means exactly one year of their confirmed relationship. My maths could be wrong, but don't blame me, blame it on BinJin. Hahaha. Kidding. have a good day chingus. May we receive lotsa BinJin happy news in days to come.. :fullofhearts:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

These two posts are such a wonderful written compilation of their love story! nothing new, but I will never grow tired of reading their destined loved story!

https://www.gwenchanoona.com/post/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-love-story-part-1

https://www.gwenchanoona.com/post/bin-jin-a-love-story-in-three-chapters-part-2

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, ncly said:

Final thoughts:

• I didn't know there's a Best Manager award haha! Congrats to HB's best buddy and VAST for receiving this. It's rare to see such great and loyal friendship that can do business AND be successful together. I love how KKT said how much he loves and appreciates HB, just really show what a beautiful man, inside and outside, HB is. Again, super happy for both of these guys and what they've achieved so far. 
  • I could clearly see HB's eye bags and dark circles during his speech :(( I hope he's getting the rest he needs and that he's not overworking himself. Best wishes to his upcoming filming months!

As always, have a wonderful and stress-free Monday to all of you, wherever you are!

Listening to KKT’s speech makes me think he loves and adores HB more than his own wife. Lmao. I love a good bromance and it’s so heartwarming to see his past pics hanging out with HB and SYJ. I could imagine the future family gatherings they’ll be having. :love: 

I’m honestly a little concerned about HB looking tired look. It’s either they’re doing a lot of Netflix and chillin lol or he might be preparing for a role. He did look a little leaner in the first CA film so he probably is trying to get back to that look before filming starts. He always seems to be serious and quiet unless he’s with Ye Jin then we get to see his sunny personality lol. I love that they seem to really complement each other, they really are perfect together! :heart:

• Like 13
  • Love 4

It's so fun to read different translations of HB’s speech about YJ!

https://mb.com.ph/2021/01/24/hyun-bin-thanks-gf-son-ye-jin-as-he-wins-grand-prize-at-2020-apan-star-awards/

“I would like to thank Son Ye-jin’s Yoon Se-ri for being the best partner of Ri Jeong-hyeok. I was able to imbue Ri Jeong-hyeok and make him look great thanks to the character Yoon Se-ri that Son Ye-jin portrayed well,” Hyun Bin said.  

• Like 6
  • Love 2

YJ opened a new China socmed acct  in Xiao Hong Shu 小红书 and updated a new post thanking cfans for their love and support esp during her birthday - the gifts and events they organised.  She will be using this account to communicate with them and  wishing everyone stay healthy during covid!

IS THAT SO she not using weibo acct anymore which last updated in Aug 2014 (a pictorial of her in Pirates)

lol VAST going to open an acct for HB too in Xiao Hong Shu 小红书?

:selfie::elated:

6-DBBFAB0-E8-A7-4030-9-C8-E-FD7-C7-E971-

322-B7-B78-2-BF5-4-BB4-ACCC-B2-DDB87386-

A3-BE318-F-A3-F9-46-E9-A9-A7-5-AE480-D8-

Spoiler

YJ Weibo acct

C45-C1-C45-4972-4265-8010-0688-D4-CEA328

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Ligaya Prez said:

Translate plss

Reveal hidden contents

:popcornjackson:

@Ligaya Prez

This is the translation:

"hi everyone, we haven't met in a long time! i'm here to communicate with all of you. crash landing on you has given me many loving & warm fans, and i hope that i can thank you all here. i was the most touched when i saw all the gifts & events you all prepared for me on my birthday. i'll keep communicating with you all through this platform in the future. in recent times, i've felt like healthy days are especially precious. everyone, please stay healthy". 

translation by @yejincow on instagram

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

There was an article on APAN and the awards today in the South China Morning Post.   I do not know how to attach  or forward it but the headline was:  

At K-drama showcase APAN Star Awards, Hyun Bin wins Grand Prize for Crash Landing on You role

• On receiving the top prize, Hyun thanked his co-star Son Ye-jin, who is his life partner off set. The film Crash Landing on You won three prizes in total

How happy the phrase  "life partner" makes me.

Just a thought regarding the comments on Hyun Bin looking grey under the eyes -  firstly he seems to be losing weight (for Confidential Assignment?), the the lightning was not great, and thirdly he does not seem to be using make up  for these award shows (as opposed to filming).

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2