They shouldn't feel the need to have to attend. So I feel like regardless don't put so much expectations from APAN Star Awards. I feel like the main focus should be on who actually wins - since the award show kept getting delayed due to covid. There is already enough speculations from kmedia already. Plus due to covid if they are indeed both attending, they have to wear masks for most of the award ceremony. It won't be the same nice feel energy like it was at Baeksang. 

Some say they checked with their agencies and whether they are actually attending is uncertain right now. So we shall see closer. 

In general, kmedia would also want to know if they're attending too. That was why I was surprised they would already be announced publicly they are attending and not closer to awards. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

On 1/19/2021 at 7:57 AM, KimDdalgi said:

Hello guys it is an off topic. I'll post it here because #CLOY was trending in our country and in Twitter today. The government of our country was so a CLOY Fan they make them as an example. CLOY was really dominating the World not just only in Asia. These series is really true example of good values. I give CLOY Team and BinJin Couple a big praise and applause. (Wink Wink Wink)

Please excuse me for replying to this OT, and I can't say I'm familiar with Philippine politics beyond the general picture, but I am not really a fan of politicians using something like CLOY for their political agendas. Not even sure how CLOY is even relevant here.  There are laws requiring authorisation from universities before police and military enter campuses in many democratic countries for good reason, to protect institutional autonomy, prevent authoritarian creep, and to preserve students' right to free speech and assembly.  

I love CLOY but it's fiction, and me liking the characters of RJH and the solider ducklings doesn't change my thinking about the NK regime and what is known about it in harsh reality.   South Korea had a long and challenging road to becoming a democratic country where students were actually killed by the military/police.  So I think it's kind of inappropriate actually to use a kdrama to justify this kind of policy change. 

Back to Binjin.  I am sorry if some fans got ripped off by APAN.  Beware those looking to exploit fans for money and clicks (which is money).  Binjin unfortunately has become a commodity for many.  I personally prefer to support Binjin or any artist's career directly by buying tickets to their works/something they are directly involved with (if it's also something I myself support).

As Binjin have said themselves before, awards are not their main motivation in their work.  They are simply motivated to be the best actors they can be and produce high quality work that can stand the test of time and hopefully resonates with audiences.  So if they win awards, great. But if they don't, sure they have a good perspective about it all.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8

I will also add - 

Examples from December awards:

2020 MBC Entertainer Awards - Jo In Sung presented /was a surprise  - he didnt do red carpet either 

2020 KBS Awards - Lee Min Jung attended but she skipped red carpet. She won 2 awards - Top Excellence and was named one of the Best Couples - they were all on stage. 

I think a higher chance they will attend if they can skip red carpet. I don't know if they want to be publicly walking red carpet especially since they have always been low key type of Korean actors. Most couples only walk red carpet further into their relationship ex. married not recently "confirmed" /outed by Dispatch

Plus all of kmedia would then just want to write about that instead of focusing on other winners of the night.

If they can skip red carpet or keep a low key appearance than I can see them definitely attending. Ex. when HB attended 2013 Baeksang and presented - he also skip red carpet. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

The expectation to see this couple in live is overwhelmed, so I hope we really value their privacy and support it.

For me, if they won't come it doesn't matter, they are already an official couple, I just want and hope them both to get many awards because of the hard work they have put in during Cloy.  

But if just one attends the awards, I hope is Hyun Bin, I really one see HB than seeing Yejin. Why?
Because I see Hyun Bin in his CF's always looks younger and thinner, while at KCPA awards, his face looks mature with a muscular body.
So I'm really curious about what his face and body look like now? :Pandabulous:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Calling this APAN awards out. I hate them for using BinJin for clout. They confirmed that two are coming only to find out that Yejin won't attend and Hyun Bin is unconfirmed yet. A lot of BinJin and Son Ye Jin fans had already purchased tickets the moment they announced BinJin's attendance. What a marketing ploy from Amazer! Now there's no option for refund. 

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 2

Hey, chinggu..

I'm sorry if I disturbs you again.

I brought news from our friends in Indonesia again.  If you want to donate you can contact @binjininafams 

I'm sorry if you were bothered, and thank you for your attention.  

Greetings dear, let's spread Binjin's kindness ...

Love

• Like 4
  • Off-Topic 1
7 hours ago, HannaBanana said:

Calling this APAN awards out. I hate them for using BinJin for clout. They confirmed that two are coming only to find out that Yejin won't attend and Hyun Bin is unconfirmed yet. A lot of BinJin and Son Ye Jin fans had already purchased tickets the moment they announced BinJin's attendance. What a marketing ploy from Amazer! Now there's no option for refund. 

Is there a way to make them pay for their scam?  In US, they would be sued for intentional misleading and pay a hefty fine. I didn't purchase ticket though.  It shouldn't be matter how much money. It's people's hard earned money.  They should be responsible for their action.  Either they have to beg BinJin to show up or apologize and refund. 

I think people in US can sue them.  The lawyers would be happy to jump onboard because APAN is not a small organization 

• Like 6

OMG! I WAS in a vacation to a place where Net is out of vicinity and now back to the city only to find out that Binjin is definitely in a relationship...eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Am dead!!!!!!!

And that APAN ticket, that would be tricky! The ticket seller tricks most of BINJIN fans. No matter how much explanations they say, it is clear as day that they scam us! 

Money is involved so whether they make a lot of excuses, their excuses and reason outs are pure of nonsense.  Their victims are most likely non-korean races so its quiet serious. They must resolve this issue the best  they can. God bless them for they do not know what they are doing..They must negotiate with us!

Oh! How I miss "The Negotiation" Movie then when binjin all started...have to watch it again including the promotions era.

Happy New Year to everyone and of course belated Happy Birthday to Yejin S. Kim...

Hi Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin!

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@The Negotiation, fasten your seatbelt as this group is not yet done -- just when we think it is about to get boring, something new occurs. Welcome back to cyberspace and Happy New Year to you as well! I have held off writing to both APAN and AMAZER app regarding their scam behavior as I had to calm down first. I will follow up with them. As both HB and SYJ's agencies have been notified I am not going to involve them.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

Vast just confirmed HB is returning for the Confidential Assignment sequel :Pandabulous:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKU14papD-Z/?igshid=edfb0qgr4q5s

Great news for fans of the first film which did really well at the box office. Based on recent reports it will start filming in February. North Korean HB again B)

Move over, SYJ, the OG Binjin is back :P

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

I loved loved loved Confidential Assignment! so excited he's back with the OG Jin hahahaha

and am i already being delusional, but i'm already anticipating the interviews these two will do and teasing HB about his two BinJin pairings LOLOL

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 5

I am glad that Binnie confirmed for Confidential Assignment 2 another new project for him. And for APAN Awards hoping that BinJin Couple and CLOY Team will sweeping all those Awards even if they both coming or not as we know Jinnie got won a Seezn Star Award and hoping that Binnie win too for Grand Prize (Daesang). :) (Wink Wink Wink)

https://www.facebook.com/111352003813291/posts/240906774191146/

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000390410

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Thought HB wanted to take a longgggg break but here he is again with Confidential Assignment 2! Very happy for him, will be seeing lots of HB in action when his movies are in theatre. Also, he seems to have a thing for agents/soldiers (particularly NK solders) in general, isn't he :)) 

Funny how in one of The Swoons interviews HB said he should stop doing movies with such short names (because YJ was able to recall 3 of his movies in less than 3 seconds) yet he keeps on falling into that trap again and again :))

6 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Move over, SYJ, the OG Binjin is back :P

What, I'm so outdated, didn't know there's an original BinJin before the actual BinJin 

ted wow GIF

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Wiggle 2

Update on 22....again! Haha! 

Happy for CA 2 announcement. Actually, I really want to see HB in that stubble. I think he looks wayyyyyy more sexier ( sorry Yejinshii for swooning over your bae :yum:

I know in Bargaining too he is sporting a beard/ moustache or stubble not sure but yes, facial hair!!! And honestly can't wait for the film to release. 

I think I have outdone looking at all Binjin photos, all videos, interviews. Repeatedly watched cloy clips and yesterday went back to Negotiation and watched it all over again. Have read almost all binjin content on wattpad as well :tounge_xd:

My life is stuck on these two honestly. Just not being able to function. 

Guys, how are you coping up? Any suggestions? I might just go crazy here... 

Is it affecting my work and life? Yes, sort of... I keep neglecting important tasks, just to repeatedly watch the same videos I have seen a hundred times. :sleepy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Happy HB has confirmed his role in CA2 and cool Im Cheol Ryung is coming back with more actions.  Hope he will take care and wont injured himself again.

We going to see HB & DH collaborate again aft 17 years and both aged like red wine looking more handsome, fresher and buffer...2 DASHING AHJUSSIS in 1 frame:wub:

HB & DH in MNIKSS 17 yrs ago..

Lol can we Daniel for Yoona & YJ cameo as HB gf in CA2, a photo of YJ in HB wallet or phone wallpaper is fine too:lol:

After past 2 days of sh2t w Amazer,  I hope we can still see HB attending the award since he is nominated for APAN Daesang award.  

Hoping HB will win Daesang, YJ for Best Actress and CLOY for Best Drama.  YJ has won the KT Seenz award for Actor after all the day & nite voting and fierce competition.

52-DCC40-A-BB85-4-C87-8-B14-2-A223-EA8-B

Lol HB needs his bowtie fix if he plan to wear it tomorrow:lol:

ECCBEFE6-AC2-A-4595-8-C4-C-84-CBDF082-C2
  • Like 11
  • LOL 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1