[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I think MSTEAM is in love too. It's ok. MSTEAM is in love with VAST :D

I thought the birthday video told a beautiful story in the end.:wub:

They used old birthday pics of Son Ye Jin when they were first known as Tube Management

bday.jpg

Probably from Classic time? now I think of it. It's either Classic or AMTR

The video includes mostly her birthday ads which cover her 20+ career :) in they end the video with the gift from her Thai Fans

bday3.jpg

It always reminded me of SMART

except this time they are driving away together into sunset :) "before sunrise/before sunset"

:fullofhearts:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Yram said:

Please take a look at my analysis on the link below. Thank you.

Are they on birthday vacation or out for work? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8L_80j0Yc/?igshid=1sw4ogd9fu4hr

Hi there, so while Belma is definitely HBs stylist and is shooting with HB today as per his schedule, the second IG story included at the link is not SYJs makeup artist. Her IG is mujin81 (see link). I'm not sure who mujin_official is and based on their IG page I don't think its the same person. 

https://instagram.com/mujin81?igshid=1qe3r043s9377

Its still a good guess that they are filming something Smart related based on a few rumours floating around and since stunt doubles were spotted filming in the same area a few days ago. We will know soon enough :)

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Did anyone purchase the CLOY photobook published from Japan? I'm considering it, but given that I can't read Japanese, am wondering what the photo to word ratio is? Japan gets such good mementos. If only there could be more non Korean/Japanese language stuff available and the CLOY exhibition can go on a world tour haha.

The SYJ tuk tuk is so cool. Glad MSTEAM included it in their video. MSTEAM is cute. The font they chose haha. They should run a contest or collaboration for SYJ fan art/videos, but maybe they can't due to copyright issues.

• Like 3

@Seriya I thought their video was cute too :) I even said the chances of them doing a video was higher than her doing a collage. Since even HB also did a video thanking his fans for bday gifts. SYJ just went to extra level and had been liking fs post for the last couple of days. I also think MSTEAM did get better in their videos too especially from their last fans' ones. This one didn't have English spelling errors. So I thought it was an improvement. Even someone on twitter said, what if SYJ made this video, then it's actually even more cute..

A Moment To Remember premiere video is not new though. However, I guess people are rediscovering old stuff again. Sidus HQ was also the production company back then - that actors like Gong Yoo, Gong Hyo Jin are under back then - the founder of their current agency is also from that company back then too. That is why they are at the premiere too besides HB, Jang Dong Gun and their other friends - SYJ co stars Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun. HB was there with his senior friends as they were there for Jung Woo Sung - HB has always been a fan of JWS too. Even Han Ji Min had gone to that premiere. Lots of VIP actors were there. However, most don't consider that time back then as their "first meeting" since I guess they are all shy back then and actually never talked to each other at that premiere. Even though SYJ had said later that AMTR time was special, she became closer with actors ex. like Jung Woo Sung who was the reason she likes wine. She learnt more about wine from him. They would drink wine together when they catch up.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Seriya said:

Did anyone purchase the CLOY photobook published from Japan? I'm considering it, but given that I can't read Japanese, am wondering what the photo to word ratio is? Japan gets such good mementos. If only there could be more non Korean/Japanese language stuff available and the CLOY exhibition can go on a world tour haha.

The SYJ tuk tuk is so cool. Glad MSTEAM included it in their video. MSTEAM is cute. The font they chose haha. They should run a contest or collaboration for SYJ fan art/videos, but maybe they can't due to copyright issues.

I purchased it and it's all pictures! No words except the cover and the publishing details. Very high quality pictures too. Wihle I recognize a lot of them, there were also new pictures I haven't seen before. I decided to buy it as a "souvenir" of this past year and am really glad I did after hearing about their confirmation, feel like i have a piece of history. hehehe

• Like 11
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Blithenostalgia said:

I purchased it and it's all pictures! No words except the cover and the publishing details. Very high quality pictures too. Wihle I recognize a lot of them, there were also new pictures I haven't seen before. I decided to buy it as a "souvenir" of this past year and am really glad I did after hearing about their confirmation, feel like i have a piece of history. hehehe

Thanks for letting me know! I'm inclined to get it then. Coming from Japan I'm sure the print quality is great. I kind of wish they'd chosen a less angsty shot for their cover (the wrap around from behind hug and Seri's in tears) but I guess angst sells haha.

Rewatching the TVN CLOY binjin interview (SYJ in pink sweater one) and I love that HB finds YSR and SYJ attractive for freely speaking her mind without hesitation, and he notes that SYJ does it not intrusively like Seri sometimes does. Love a dude who appreciates a strong, forthright woman. HB was like on a happy high during all the CLOY promo videos hehe. Everything's more fun when the woman you love is by your side. He trying to make her laugh (successful!), she with all the too familiar and friendly nudges and well planned scams lol. 

That interview where SYJ said HB let go of her hand during that shot and said she thought he would never let go of her hand, poor HB's face. Probably he reassured her after that he would never let go of her hand hehe even if it was just in character.

HB being so bashful and both of them being kind of shy in that CLOY rings scene also reads a bit differently now that they are confirmed hehe.

It's fun to rewatch their interactions with the confirmation in mind.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Spoiler
27 minutes ago, Seriya said:

Thanks for letting me know! I'm inclined to get it then. Coming from Japan I'm sure the print quality is great. I kind of wish they'd chosen a less angsty shot for their cover (the wrap around from behind hug and Seri's in tears) but I guess angst sells haha.

Rewatching the TVN CLOY binjin interview (SYJ in pink sweater one) and I love that HB finds YSR and SYJ attractive for freely speaking her mind without hesitation, and he notes that SYJ does it not intrusively like Seri sometimes does. Love a dude who appreciates a strong, forthright woman. HB was like on a happy high during all the CLOY promo videos hehe. Everything's more fun when the woman you love is by your side. He trying to make her laugh (successful!), she with all the too familiar and friendly nudges and well planned scams lol. 

That interview where SYJ said HB let go of her hand during that shot and said she thought he would never let go of her hand, poor HB's face. Probably he reassured her after that he would never let go of her hand hehe even if it was just in character.

HB being so bashful and both of them being kind of shy in that CLOY rings scene also reads a bit differently now that they are confirmed hehe.

It's fun to rewatch their interactions with the confirmation in mind.

I have rewatched all their CLOY interviews and BTS multiple times since the confirmation as well. Every scene/interviews does have a whole new meaning now too. Im also more giddy while watching them.

I've also decided to rewatched CLOY (for the nth time) and that too provides a whole new meaning. 

I think this is only my second time responding but has been lurking EVERYDAY, and multiple time a day lol. I'm just as ecstatic as everyone about their relationship. I hope it lasts and eventually leads to marriage. I really hope they're relationship will mirror that of Rain and Kim Tae Hee.

• Like 14

The CLOY Photobook is a FULL pictorial book with 162 pgs in hardcover and contains unreleased photos.

Its definitely worth buying!!! The book is copyright by Studio Dragon who cant gives us the DVD!

E7-C40-EF7-D8-FF-4849-B465-4717-F52-BCFD

5-AFA6-C4-F-0-AAA-4188-AF7-F-7-A0-BEA1-F

A5679-D43-5-ECB-4701-AC54-13-DA78-B96-B8

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2021 at 5:37 AM, eLizza said:

@AnnieCheesecake there was a period when embedding insta links in Soompi was prohibited. i heard the ban was lifted but i m not sure why u are still not able to do it.

I don't understand the problem neither (but my laptop bugs sometimes so that's must be the cause :lol:) but I'll try on later in the mobile version , thanks anyway ^^ .

• Like 2

13 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Hi there, so while Belma is definitely HBs stylist and is shooting with HB today as per his schedule, the second IG story included at the link is not SYJs makeup artist. Her IG is mujin81 (see link). I'm not sure who mujin_official is and based on their IG page I don't think its the same person. 

https://instagram.com/mujin81?igshid=1qe3r043s9377

You are correct.

Apparently Mujin_official is Mujin B&H Company, another beauty and health company (https://mujinbnh.com/) that is different from Mujin81's Jenny House. I guess the common thing here between the two is beauty related company and very similar usernames that got us confused for a second :))

Hoping BinJin are staying warm and safe as temperature in S.Korea goes below 0 at some time of the day! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@AnnieCheesecakethey posted about it before. The instagram embed links don't work with theme or w/e I forget what the actual reason was. Even though the ban was lifted, it wont let you embed anymore. You can post the link though

The fan comments were accurate back then

type7.jpg

100% My type

SYJ: He's totally my ideal type

Plus Hyun Bin's best reaction comment to end how her voice got different reading this one. She's acting like she didn't write this one :P

type10.jpg

:hwaiting2:It's funny now.. why does words lol..

:fullofhearts:

• Like 10

4 hours ago, grrly said:

Has anyone purchased or tried to purchase the APAN award streaming? I really want to watch it...even it it means staying up all night lol. 

I think this is the link to purchase to watch (outside of Korea & Japan):

https://www.globalinterpark.com/detail/edetail?prdNo=20010701

But this has another link to purchase:

https://www.amazer.tv/live

How confusing!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Abanti Farook said:

Off topic 

Guys plz watch LOVE STRUCK IN THE CITY on Netflix starring JCW and Kim ji won 

I m getting CRAZZZYYYYY seeing their chemistry in that show and the show itself is very different and refreshing 

Plz give it a shot 

I agreeeee. I’m watching it and I love it so much it’s so different from the other kdramas and the the chemistry between jcw and kjw is off the charts 

• Off-Topic 4
  • Thirsty 1

I think I watch it here before if I'm not mistaken? It was circulating again on Uncle Twitter so I'll gonna post it here and share it so the newbie here can watch too and for some who already did it before let's reminisce these video. It was a perfect description for a perfect husband to Jinnie and an ideal type of girl as Jinnie. Even when he is too young before he knows what an ideal girl he wanted in life as a future husband. Same as Jinnie too when she's still young she have her own description for a perfect husband and it really fits to Binnie's description. In other words they really found each other. Oh God I really love it! (Wink Wink Wink) :heartxoxo:

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1