[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 1/29/2021 at 6:09 PM, Diana Mushahar said:

I didn't know why I just feel like.. HB just wanna SYJ stay home taking care of the house and let him find the money... Wink wink

I don't think she's pregnant. She had a schedule last Jan. 12 on MSteam's calendar. I think that's for the Smart joint CF with Bin. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Kmedia eagerly anticipating the next moves of the couple.. when you are in a serious relationship and of age, people will be expecting after confirmation of the relationship, when will you get married, then moving into a new home, having kids.. as mentioned in the other posts, these speculations also happened to other k-ent couples. As binjin shippers/stans, i think that's true that this is the easy part for us, as we know in our hearts that that is where our binjin couple is heading towards.. what the new home means is obvious to us (and again common sense).. again just a matter of time ;)

We know binnie's dream of having a family and kids in the future.. preparing for family, wife + kid/s means more space is needed. ;)

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Of course Binnie’s purchase can be explained logically. In 2020 due to COVID, many people felt that their place was too small, or that they wanted a tree change to be closer to nature. So he upgraded for more space and to breathe fresh air.

(We also know who he wants to breathe that fresh air with... which means... ICBM!)

:approves:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

https://www.thedailybeast.com/netflixs-crash-landing-on-you-will-take-your-breath-away

Almost a year after it ended, this article comes out on The Daily Beast 1/17/21, a popular US publication, on CLoY.  It is a gushing review on the Netflix series, it is even compared to a current popular Netflix series Bridgeton.  

Author points out popularity of series is due to the chemistry of the lead actors and that on Jan 1, 2021, it was announced that they were a real life couple.  

The article states that while the series is popular, it has not caught on so much Stateside (I think she means it could have caught on much more)-which is a loss to those who have not seen it.

Hopefully with this article, CLOY will gain more views, outside its demographic.  It is truly is a wonderfully made work and something so beautiful should be enjoyed by many more.

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

On 1/31/2021 at 12:20 PM, KimDdalgi said:

Is it SMART Telecom BinJin Couple joint CF? :blush: (Wink Wink Wink)

yeshh ah, BinJin finale Smart cf releasing soon, can’t wait to see the teaser and 14 days to Valentine’s...

Is it going to be continuation fm last cf or new storyboard chasing in snow, probably first snow, first meet? For us to find out soon, lol oxygen pls...:lol::lol:

“A chase that seems to last forever. The power to brought them together. It seemed impossible until now,”:wub:

Game Over!
How do I know its The One?
How do I know its Meant To Be?

Oppa calling!:wub:

13-EDDA51-4-B5-A-412-D-BAEB-4-D68-EBCC2-

AEBFB231-B1-B3-4-DD7-9-AC5-2-E924-F7-B15

3-D636-EEF-2-F40-4-CC9-A05-A-108-F802245

Spoiler

FDB1-A50-A-9378-49-E5-A9-E7-1043-AD5-B23

BinJin individual Smart CFs were filmed in Songdo Seoul with HB in front of Songdo Convensia & YJ further down at Tribowl Songdo Ctrl Park last year.

Mdm Jane Jimbas was in Seoul 2 weeks ago, Snow Palette cake fm Smart team, 1/12 - BinJin have cf scheduled in their individual work calendars; HB stylist IGS at Songdo that day....hahaha good enough for me to connect joint Smart cf or interview.

Spoiler

D4-B4253-C-A8-A6-4-C13-B876-7-A4228-FB55

Edited by Berou
Please post 3 images/videos/gifs, the rest should be hidden under the spoiler tag
  • Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

9 hours ago, Cream_Moki said:

Of course Vast needs to deny....they told the world Binjin began dating in April. With HB's busy schedule from April to June, "house shopping" could take sometime. If they confirm the house is indeed their marriage house, it means they start looking for a marriage house immediately after they start dating. Who would do that?  :joy:

Haha so trueeeee. Here we go with BinJin writing an alternative script of their life story :))

Hold up gotta go get my popcorn for this.

Television Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Happy Monthsary!  A month ago 1/1 9:58am SKT, Dispatch Korea revealed BinJin are dating.

“HB and SYJ are the same age born in 1982. They are friends, coworkers, and lovers. I hope this love will settle down. Like Ri Jeong Hyuk's line, “It was not a coincidence, it was fate.”

Till today, it still feels surreal for most of us.

677-D0-D71-46-AD-4-CA3-8-D2-A-6-E747-A92

06-D03739-C2-CA-4-D4-F-BC1-F-F03523-D050

This tweet sums up an awesome BinJin January :)

Spoiler

Looking forward another exciting sweet February:wub:

2/12-12/15 : Seolla (Korean Lunar New Year)

2/14: Valentines Day

BinJin Smart cf coming soon; HB CA2 filming; maybe teaser of HB GQ Korea March; YJ cf/ig updates.

Stonemusic made a compilation vid of CLOY osts - Someday; Destiny; Here I Am Again & Lets Us Go & caption "They Truly Live Happily Ever After for REAL!  In Drama and In Real Life”

:please:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 14
  • Love 5

On 1/31/2021 at 1:50 AM, Nor Salimah Hassan said:

About the YouTube? 

A simple advise, pls do not rely so much on YT news, there's too many trash account which lack of research. Or should I say fake news? Don't easily triggered. My click on YT just to swoon over Binjin interviews, Behind the scenes clip and also FMV clip made by fans. And this on my repetitive mode thousand times. That's all. 

Yeah... agreed. They're just so thrust into getting the click view that will benefit the YT Ads. Their channels are pretty much baseless, exaggerated and no-where near the truth... Me too... never clicked those channels and even had blocked some of them.  

On 1/31/2021 at 1:50 AM, Nor Salimah Hassan said:

This precious binjin fandom are so used of waiting game. If you can wait for years for their confirmation, why can't you wait any longer for another big surprise. The day when they pronounced as Husband and Wife. Happily married ever after. Till then,  let's patiently wait. 

We are loving this waiting game... that what keeps us coming back here... “Real love ought to be more like a tree and less like a flower” that's how mature love our #Binjin couple is. They don't show off their lovey-dovey PDA like some celebrities did, for whatever their reasons we always keep the faith in you two!

Somehow, I believe both of them are moving into different stage of life where priority changes. Their massive worldwide popularity are beyond expectations. They are already on the peak hierarchy of needs, that doesn't require other people's opinions and judgements to make them happy and content. I sense that it's no longer about Hyun Bin and Son Ye-Jin but has diverted focusing into Kim Tae-Pyung and Son Eon-Jin.

A person Self-actualization comes to find a meaning to life that is most important to them. Building a family, inherit their legacies could be their ideal wishes while keep nourishing their career and celebrity-life even stronger as a team and life partner. They surely know, being the most influnced-couple in the universe can really make wonders. Who knows in the future they could build their own agency? Their own film studio company?   

On 1/31/2021 at 9:31 AM, ncly said:

Such a big place for a bachelor pad.

haha... this statement from Vast also made me gigling alone. They seemed couldn't find more logical reason of why HB purchased The Luxury Penthouse completes with large private roof-top garden outskirts of Seoul, like 45 mins crossing through the Han River to his Vast office - Source: Google Map is very accurate. I could even see the rooftop of his newly purchased penthouse and Wow!!! Honestly, It is super huge and really a glaring building property. From the satelite view, I could easily noticed and spot it among all other buildings.  

The article also said that he had moved in December just to 'stay alone'? Isn't it will be inefficient with his tight schedule for upcoming filmings, CFs and other Vast works? Traveling time could be really time consuming not to mention being cought in Seoul winter traffic compared to him staying at Mark-Hills with merely 10 mins to and from Vast office and be in the heart of most Entertaiment offices located. 

Unless... if he wanted to keep his ''someone loved" feels secured, safe, relax, stress-free and warmth, far from the hustle-bustle city life, away from the papparazzies. Some more with the increase of covid-19 daily cases in Seoul, this is the perfect hideout and such wise decison... but of course... Vast again must denied it, that's why they won the Award...hihihi... joke aside! KKT is so well-deserved it for taking care and managing HB career through the ups and downs.  

Like the ussual and always, #Binjin left us with our own imaginations... It's up to us how to translate all the crumbs and enjoying the happy fun-rides along with the lovely and multi-talented #Binjin fandom!!

:highonflowers:

Edited by dooly Binjin
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3

In case we needed further confirmation,an article in today's, 1st February 2021, Korea Herald said: 

“Crash Landing on You” tops the list of Hallyu fans’ favorite Korean dramas of 2020, according to a survey conducted by the Culture Ministry last year. (Studio Dragon)

Drama watchers picked “Crash Landing On You” as their favorite with 9.5 percent, followed by “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” and “The World of the Married.” Among Korean movies, 18.4 percent of respondents said they enjoyed “Parasite” the most, and 10.2 percent picked “Train to Busan.”

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

I want to respect both of their privacys. I felt it was not needed to finally release about HB's new place - it was eventually going to come out though. So please refrain from talking about it - the original article went into so much detail, pics and videos. Actually this thread is such a hot topic now that my google on my phone keeps suggesting the thread to me. I also look up a lot in hangul on other actors too but lately this thread shows up. This is why I don't post here much anymore. I will only post when something new comes up or if I have to correct something or if I have to say more on something.

Lee Jung Hyun's mom passed away a day before they had to release about HB's new place. So I am sure they are both too busy in their personal life with their friends and real important situations to care about what kmedia keeps speculating on their life. His agency have to clear up right away about newlywed house due to kmedia speculations after dating confirmation.

Also keep in mind whenever HB and SYJ do new stuff - they will always be linked together in kmedia news. Kmedia always does this on their couples. Example. Kim Woo Bin updates his SNS and it is a headline with Shin Min Ah. This is not new  - kmedia always does this. This is why SYJ is very careful what she updates on SNS. So please don't expect much from her either. Most Korean actors have mentioned in past interviews  - they dont like what they post on SNS to make a korean headline. They have to more often correct what is written on it. It is same sometimes with interviews or what they say

• Like 15
  • Insightful 2

How vocal is Hyun Bin when he talks about his Ideal Marriage, Ideal Type of Woman and how he talks and praise about her co-star/leading lady, his Girlfriend/Woman and soon to be his Future Wife and the Future Mother of his children only Son Ye Jin. How much more if they already tied the knot/ married? How does Hyun Bin talk, love and praise again Son Ye Jin when they will be already called Mr. and Mrs. Kim? For sure he will talk, love and praise her Future Wife more and he will be more proud  of Son Ye Jin the Future Mrs. Kim Ye Jin. Hyun Bin has a beautiful reasons, right and best decision why he should Marry Son Ye Jin to become his soon Future Wife. :blush: (Wink Wink Wink) 

Oh come on I am still in cloud9 feeling the moment of BinJin Confirmation after 1month of Dispatch Revelation. I'm still Praying that BinJin Couple will be like these Five Couple below of course I will included Son Ye Jin's Three Cinderella Friends who were happily married and the other one has  child already.:blush: (Wink Wink Wink)

HYUN BIN to SON YE JIN (THE PRESENT GIRLFRIEND AND THE FUTURE WIFE):

When asked how he thinks about marriage, he answered with; “I think about marriage. It’s my final goal. I dream about having a family.”

- “Someone who’s kind; someone who has pretty hands; someone who eats a variety of food well; someone who is elegant rather than noisy; someone whom he can feel comfortable being with; someone who can accept and understand him being an actor.”

- “I want to try working with her (Son Ye Jin) again. At the time, so I wanted to try acting with her in the same space, making eye contact, and breathing the same air, and that opportunity came quickly.”

- “Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin) is very open about her emotions and she doesn't give up on her work or love. She has a strong personality, doesn't she? Not only that, she also has a warmth and sympathy for others. I think Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin) is the most beautiful woman in the world.”

- “Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin) is a honest person. She gave all of her on both works and love.She is also considerate on other people’s feeling, that makes her an excellent woman”.

- “I think she (Son Ye Jin) couldn't be more wonderful”. 

- “I am also grateful to Son Ye Jin, whose Yoon Se Ri was The Perfect Partner/The Best Partner for Ri Jung Hyuk. It was thanks to her brilliant acting as Yoon Se Ri that Ri Jung Hyuk was able to shine. Thank you”. 

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, Seriya said:

If there's one thing I find tiresome, it's p-rumours.  And it always happens in every fandom I've been in where there are actresses involved.  Focus on an actress' weight is bad enough, but this additional speculation becomes part of every photo; every part seen or not seen dissected. *eye roll*  First of all, that's something that is super private and personal and none.of.our.business.  Secondly, it's super annoying to me that there's this hyper focus on the woman's potential marriage and babies once a relationship is acknowledged as if she's reduced to the role of potential wife and babymaker.  As if there are no other potential paths to happiness in a relationship than marriage and babies!  Everything she says or does is perceived through the relationship lens.  Yes, the scrutiny applies to male celebs too, but let's be real, the woman gets asked and analysed about this a lot more, in real life and in media.  Korea, and most of the world, is still a very patriarchal society.  SK has one of the lowest birth rates in the world because more women are choosing not to get married/have babies due to societal pressures and personal reasons.  So let's not add to the pressures women face as/to be wives and mothers, especially as I am guessing this fandom is mostly women.  We should celebrate and empower women to make choices they want, on their own terms, in their own time, whatever they may be....

AGREE! Very well said! 

• Like 6

18 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

This is why SYJ is very careful what she updates on SNS. So please don't expect much from her either. Most Korean actors have mentioned in past interviews  - they dont like what they post on SNS to make a korean headline. 

Yes, and if you pay attention to her IG activity, it has gotten more infrequent the past few years compared to when she first opened her account in 2015. She was posting several times a month. There was one day she even posted over 10 pics. And she liked and commented on her friends posts all the time. Since early 2019 (i.e. grocery gate) it has dwindled down a lot and I think the only comment she left on her friends IG in the last 6-8 months is SYAs post a few months ago. Reason being, when she leaves a comment fans flock to it and start commenting back. It probably draws too much attention. She used to post pics with her girlfriends all the time too. But no more. I'm sure she has other apps she communicates with her friends on, or maybe a private IG account for all we know. But point is, she has purposely made her IG less about her personal activities and more as a way to share gratitude and news with fans. 

Also I agree@Seriyaabout the dreaded p-word. It's like anytime we don't see SYJ for a little while, that is the assumption. It's annoying :rolleyes:. Whether its marriage or starting a family, let's be patient and let them tell us when there is actual news to share. 

I saw a similar discussion on Twitter this week about SYJ with a few fans concerned about why she isn't working right now - that maybe her focus is on her personal life vs her career. First of all, even if that were true, there is nothing wrong with it.  She has had a consistently busy career for 20 years. If she wanted to take a break for one reason or another that's her right. As much as we all want to see more works from her, we can't dictate that. Second of all, she told us as recently as Nov/Dec that any breaks she takes are usually unintentional. From her Elle interview published Dec 2020: 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1438614wpp/son-ye-jin-talks-about-20-year-long-career-receiving-offer-for-hollywood-film-and-more

Son Ye Jin talked about her undying enthusiasm for acting. “Although there were cases in which I incidentally ended up taking a break while waiting for a project, I’ve almost never rested intentionally,” she said. “It’s also something that I do take pride in — being able to consistently present new projects and always being passionate.”

I think her words are pretty clear. She takes pride in consistently delivering new projects and in being passionate about her work. She only takes breaks while waiting in between projects. We know she has been attached to Cross since last year and if all went according to plan, she would start filming already in March but Covid seemed to have affected it. Could she have squeezed in something in the second half of last year? We know she was offered the lead in the historical drama which she turned down. She is sent a lot it scripts but is probably very selective. I'm sure she will film something this year, whether Cross or something else. Like everything else, fans need to be patient and have some faith :)

• Like 15
  • Love 4

@QueenieBeeyep, the fact that SYJ and her girlfriends stopped posting pics (or without faces) of their gatherings together was already a hint that she/they preferred to keep those private.  I don't know if fans were asking about them or not.  I can imagine that probably every second comment on SYJ's IG these days no matter what she posts about will be about Binjin... most fans may mean well, but that's got to be overwhelming and a big change. 

Binjin are both super private people as we can guess from HB not even bothering with social media, and SYJ never once making public any relationship in her 20 year career.  They've acknowledged the relationship publicly, and may be thankful for all the well wishes, but it doesn't mean they want something so private and special to them to be available for public consumption. The last thing they may have ever wanted or imagined was becoming this big celeb couple with massive public interest in them.... but well, it just happened that way :) they fell in love with a fellow star, and thanks to the gift that was CLOY the interest in them exploded.  They are both sensible and mature people who have been in the business for years, so hopefully all this unprecedented level of attention and interest in their private lives is not affecting them too much on a personal or professional level.  Hopefully they can still protect their privacy and not feel too constrained in their everyday lives.  

And I hope the next time they come out with a project the media attention will be on the work itself.  They've both worked so hard as actors to get to where they are.  I think the last thing they would want is for their private lives to overshadow their work.  I hope SYJ isn't asked about HB and marriage and babies in every interview as many women are, unless she is comfortable sharing on her own. 

I saw a similar discussion on Twitter this week about SYJ with a few fans concerned about why she isn't working right now - that maybe her focus is on her personal life vs her career.

It's 2021, it's not an either/or.  Women can choose to balance it all, or if they choose to prioritize one over the other at any given time, it's a valid choice as long as it's HER choice.  Unfortunately, I feel women in whatever field get judged about this far more compared with men.  The same judgments and assumptions aren't made about men.  Women ourselves have got to stop judging our fellow women like this. 

I think SYJ's passion for acting is crystal clear and HB is well aware of that as her biggest fan.  Him cheering her on to continue acting like cow yejin is so wonderfully supportive.  So no matter what the future holds for them as a couple, I think she will act until she is a grandma as she said. :D She may feel expectations are high after the success of CLOY, who knows, and she has always chosen projects carefully, so maybe she is waiting for that super special script.  Covid has shaken up schedules all round but I too feel confident she'll deliver a new project this year, be it Cross and/or something else.  And who knows, maybe her current project is interior design which she also seems very passionate about hahaha.

When fans really want something, I think it's good to ask: is it for you or for them?  If we really love and support Binjin, then it should be about respecting them, their choices, their perspective. 

• Like 12
  • Love 12