• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

On 1/23/2021 at 10:21 AM, faserun said:

binnie is in APAN awards!

i can sense that everybody is waiting for yejin silently... :sweatingbullets:

Is this the red carpet?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

It seems that these forum was so silent these days. Well anyways I have three gut feelings why Jinnie is not showing off I will not telling it yet the two if my gut feeling is true. And my third gut feeling is maybe one of the reason why she's not in the Awards Night is maybe because they avoided to be the talk of the night since they've already confirmed that they are dating just like in Baeksang Awards they avoided each other so audience cannot speculate and will not focus on them on what relationship status they have during those time or the other side reason is due to some restrictions on Corona Virus well in fact that SoKor has already on a third wave of Corona. Well let's pray and hope that they will get Best Actress and Daesang Awards.:)

Congratulations CLOY for Best Drama! :happy2:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, KimDdalgi said:

Well anyways I have three gut feelings why Jinnie is not showing off I will not telling it yet the two if my gut feeling is true. And my third gut feeling is maybe one of the reason why she's not in the Awards Night is maybe because they avoided to be the talk of the night 

Are we in the same boat of gut feelings..  Yup i agree on your 3rd reason same with me.. The two hmm better not yet stated here lol..  Maybe we're not match on  one reason  but probably the other one i think were same thought lol..  Anyway goodluck i hope both of them will take home the award:)

I also notice how gorgeous HB in his suit.. But i notice his eyes wringkles i think he didn't get enough sleep these days..he is  super busy i guess:)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Peony22 said:

Are we in the same boat of gut feelings..  Yup i agree on your 3rd reason same with me.. The two hmm better not yet stated here lol..  Maybe we're not match on  one reason  but probably the other one i think were same thought lol..  Anyway goodluck i hope both of them will take home the award:)

I also notice how gorgeous HB in his suit.. But i notice his eyes wringkles i think he didn't get enough sleep these days..he is  super busy i guess:)

Same thoughts. Hahaha!!! 

Congratulations to CLOY and Hyun Bin if the rumors going around is true that they won. I'm a bit sad and upset for Ye Jin. You all know why, clear as day. But yeah, let's look on the brighter side. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

I’m really upset with APAN organizer. First, I can enter but cant hear any sound.. turns out i have to use earphone / turn the silent mode in order to watch with sound.

Now, i cant re enter.. it says it is not the time yet sighhh

there goes my wasted $10 :( 

oh well congrats HB and CLOY team!!!

Edited by Binjin4thewin
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Binjin4thewin said:

I’m really upset with APAN organizer. First, I can enter but cant hear any sound.. turns out i have to use earphone / turn the silent mode in order to watch with sound.

Now, i cant re enter.. it says it is not the time yet sighhh

there goes my wasted $10 :( 

oh well congrats HB and CLOY team!!!

here is a live streaming that i came across while searching for updates from apan awards

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Blob 2

D83-A50-A3-EA01-4-FE8-A60-B-545-C7-DCF7-

CONGRATS VAST co partner KKT, manager & bff of HB won the BEST MANAGER award.  

VAST >> CHECK UR DM:lol:

Spoiler

C7-FE98-EA-0-E9-E-49-BD-9-EA1-43-F92-F1-

CONGRATS YJ winning the KT SEENZ Popularity award.  She was touched by our votings:bawling:

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
On 1/23/2021 at 12:16 PM, bin-jin said:

CLOY awarded the BEST DRAMA

Is Best Drama different from Drama of the Year? Coz Itaewon Class just got Drama of the Year. I hope it's different!

Hyun Bin DAESANG ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

binnie won the daeksang award!!

and in his acceptance speech, by using their character names he indirectly said that "i breath more wonderfully with ye-jin"

:partyblob: am i interpreting wrongly? dont think so :wub:

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3

CONGRATS HB winning APAN DAESANG!!!

OMGggggg  the MOST TOUCHING part of his acceptance speech is thanking YSR Yejinssi for making Cap Ri breathe more wonderfully:wub:

HB: And finally, I am so grateful to YSR Yejinssi who was the BEST PARTNER for Jeong Hyuk, but it seems RJH was able to breathe more wonderfully through the character  of YSR that Yejinssi made well.  I want to say thank you so much.:wub:

:crybaby::ohboy2:

921-EA4-B6-B966-4-D59-8-B64-5470-BB20-AF

BEST MANAGER ~ VAST updated ig:lol:

91-A7-C9-B2-0681-469-E-AB4-C-7-C148-BEC2

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Blob 7

Big congratulations to Binnie on winning the APAN Daesang!!!!  Well deserved and he looked so handsome up on stage.  He thanked Jinnie too in his speech, awww!

And congratulations to Jinnie and KKT as well!!  It was lovely to see BinJin’s great acting and the wonderful drama that is CLOY being recognised (even if it didn’t win best drama).

:issohappy:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3
42 minutes ago, CrisLag said:

Is Best Drama different from Drama of the Year? Coz Itaewon Class just got Drama of the Year. I hope it's different!

Hyun Bin DAESANG ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

lol the leak info was incorrect. I  deleted that part, CLOY didnt win Drama of the Year!  robbed again!:joy:

• Sad 2

See guys we were enjoying the moment inch by inch even both of them are not on stage together. We were enjoying again their achievements CLOY's Team, KKT's, Jinnie's and Binnie's Acceptance Speech. That's what we call "Expect the Unexpected". (Wink Wink Wink) 

Congratulations CLOY Team, Vast Team (KKT), Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin!!! (Wink Wink Wink) 

BinJin Stans let's celebrate!!! Let's enjoy the moment!!!

For sure when Binnie got home Jinnie will surprise him and they will celebrate it!!! What my imagination.:grin: (Wink Wink Wink) 

:2540_meh:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Blob 9

Congrats HB for winning Daesang!!!!! :happydance:

Also congrats to SYJ and the CLOY team and HB's manager!

I was a little disappointed earlier SYJ didn't make it but HB's speech made my day....I think he was talking about SYJ not YSR and that's his way of declaring their relationship and how he feels instead of a written declaration letter some people were hoping for. Now I think maybe it's actually better SYJ didn't attend....Imagine if SYJ was there when HB gave that speech, they would surely steal the spotlight and that wouldn't be fair to the other actor's/actresses there who also have worked hard. Not to mention the antis probably would have something to say as well :joy:

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Blob 5