[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Will Binjin come together? I mean literally together, one car, one frame, together in red carpet, etc? Because it will not only be the first time for Son Ye Jin, but also the first time for Hyun Bin attending an event with his gf..

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, deviee13 said:

Will Binjin come together? I mean literally together, one car, one frame, together in red carpet, etc? Because it will not only be the first time for Son Ye Jin, but also the first time for Hyun Bin attending an event with his gf..

Let's not get our hopes up on this because celebrity couples in Korea are lowkey in showing public display of affection. Regarding one car, they aren't married yet so there is less probability for that. If they did then I'm dead. Lol.

Let's not just expect too much.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Let's not get our hopes up on this because celebrity couples in Korea are lowkey in showing public display of affection. Regarding one car, they aren't married yet so there is less probability for that. If they did then I'm dead. Lol.

I really do agree with you @Ri Se Ri.

I'd rather not expecting too much as in a PDA Couple but instead high hopes for winning and sweeping them those awards and enjoying their appearance and how they delivered their acceptance speech rather than expecting too much what people wanted to see on them as a PDA Couple. K-Ent. is different from western country or from colonized by a western country K-Ent. are more careful not to focus on their private life or relationship status (in short they are lowkey and not into PDA thingy) they just focus for their receiving reward that they need as an Actor and Actress. 

I'm sure the moment when the announcer called their names as a winner of some categories on APAN Awards and the moment they or one of them stand up, walk in and going up stage to received their award and make an acceptance speech we BinJin Stans will become giddy and some of us here will not get over it after what they did in APAN Award and we will keep repeating their videos for sure so let's not expect too much. Let's leave it to them how they will manage to present their selfs as an Actor and Actress or as a Celebrity Couple to the crowd coz in the end they went their  for the fruit of their hardowrks, blood and sweat they did to their drama no wonder they still dominating the world.

As my mind said:

"Less expectation no worries, expecting too much is disappointment so let's expect the unexpected". 

We never know maybe when they have their acceptance speech they will surprise us again on what we were waiting for just like the way they did during the 1st day of January of year 2021. Let's just enjoy the moment we see the both of them during APAN Awards. :) (Wink Wink Wink) 

Let's Pray that Binnie for Best Actor and Jinnie will win Grand Prize (Daesang)!:heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

It's normal for BinJin fans to get excited after all this time. We cannot stop if some gets so excited with  high expectations. Let them be, otherwise they deserve it after all the support since BinJin started as long as they know how to draw the line. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I put a high hope on #CLOY domination for APAN Star Awards 2020!! By looking at their past winners history, they could sweep most awards categories easily (damn... me being too confident! haha...) It's about time and it's not too late that the home country to recognize such a brilliant work of arts, the masterpiece Hallyu - Korean wave that unite the world of all ages and races to fall in love with K-Drama and even had saved some people's worst year ever due to pandemic!! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APAN_Star_Awards#Grand_Prize_(Daesang)

(Jung Hae In won 2 awards in SITR Popularity Award & Best Actor. He dedicated his best actor award to SYJ who he said 'gave him very happy time.' Wonder where was SYJ at that time? she's with HB? hehe...)

Hyun Bin highly chance to win Grand Prize (Daesang) Award and perhaps Best Actor, too? Son Ye Jin had confirmed winning KT Seezn Star Award, she would slay for another category of Best Actress. And to note The Couple Award was on 2016 (wonder why there was no winner in 2018) Well... basically they have become The Nation's Couple even without the award! TBH, they are the marketing booster as to why the outside Korean & Japan fans purchased the APAN online tix. Eventhough, it's quite tight with Kim Son Yun & Seo Yea ji, but am sure the organizer would not want to miss the 'hype' of their love - is the air - that will make an APAN history. Thanks for allowing us to watch the stream live award! (I really don't mind paying to witness the glorious moment). 

Earlier week, we had videos of Kim Young Min & Oh Man Seok who will appear as winners too? Probably. And just today joint the awards reunion is Kim Sun Young. Here we go, we have reps from the squad Capt Ri's company five and NK Village Ahjummas. The villain we hate the most, but this time Cho Cheol Gang will spread his happiness instead. Hmmm.. what about Drama Of The Year! and even Best Supporting Actor & Actress, Best Screen Writer, Best Director too... sorry I guess Best OST lost to "Sweet Night" (Itaewon Class). Let's do like how BTS swept MamaAwards 2020. Mind my delulu.. as I need to release the chemicals in the brain that produces euphoric high hahaha... 

As much as I am dying to see our #powercouple in one frame, walking together in red carpet (hoping will be maskedless for this part though!) and them to receive the awards on stage together and perhaps, apart of speech appraising each other works (me..wishing & praying really hard...) APAN will be the pride and celebration of CLOY. Hats off to all casts & crew for their persistent endeavours in making such incredibly beautiful drama. They should be credited for everything. From cliched squad, outrageous scenarios, NK details village, euphonious OST, stunning locations - how you not falling in love with Iseltwald and Ulaanbaatar (me and besties had made plan for CLOY shooting locations visit once the International border opens haha...), the emotional reunions and goodbyes scenes. Bonus, the top-notch cameos! All to remind you that it’s set in a fictional world despite the almost “real” backdrop. I've never come across such a dazzling K-Drama production till I met CLOY. Undoubtedly, it is a production of love :wub: 

Anyway, as per their official announcement, The 7th APAN AWARDS 2020 will be held as a non-face-to-face event to prevent the spread of Covid19 following SK govt policy. I would say it will be similar concept like #MamaAwards2020 mixed with some pre-recorded performance, social distance, strict health protocol to wear face mask.

But most importantly, our long-awaited moment is finally to arrive.. our #Binjin will be in one frame again! Their first ever public appearance as a couple IRL. We know, It takes alot courage to face the world massive attention. But hey...u two are #powercouple who had conquered the world with your love & hard work that are so well-deserved of all accolades and recognitions..

Winning awards are always been amazing thing... but even if they don't... You guys had genuinely won the awards from the fans all over the world... Cheers to #Binjin & #CLOY The masterpiece of love who brought #Hallyu Korean wave, a truly gem that had crashed landed into our hearts.

Let's make history #BinjinNation #BinjinStan #Binjinlovers #BinjinFandom #Binjinism #BinjinFever and to many many more hashtags of Binjin... :foryou: 3 Days to APAN Star Awards 2020!

Edited by dooly Binjin
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

That is true, less is more. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, KimDdalgi said:

Okay guys it was circulating on Uncle Twitter. I don't know if this is true or not? 

https://mobile.twitter.com/yejinarm/status/1351792729525690369

if its the case, it means apan officials used binjin to increase their ticket sales. this is really upsetting.

however i still believe that both will be attend. because i want it to happen that way:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

17 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

Your post reminds me of @RiRiGaGa's medical post from a while back where she mentions all the ailments and that the cure is Soompidia, 

One of the funniest posts I will never forget is where it shows a photo of a BinJin shipper looking at a computer waiting for BinJin to announce and that shipper is already a skeleton and BinJin has not announced yet.  It was so funny because it is  testament to how much we believe in our OTP, we were willing to wait how ever long it took.  And our patience, belief and loyalty paid off and we did not have to wait that long! 

Yes @CartPusherInLA , I think our ailment has been cured by the confirmation/announcement.

And it’s worth the wait, prayer & faith. Capt Ri said that we should wait and pray desperately. And we got what we wished and prayed for. 

Always wishing and praying for BinJin’s happiness and success together as couple and in their careers. 

:heart: BinJjn Forever :heart:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, faserun said:

if its the case, it means apan officials used binjin to increase their ticket sales. this is really upsetting.

however i still believe that both will be attend. because i want it to happen that way:sweatingbullets:

Yes this is what bothers me too :rolleyes: It did seem a little too good to be true considering how much attention they have been getting since Jan 1st. I think SYJ would normally attend since she won an award but maybe there would be too many prying eyes. I guess we'll have to wait and see. As always, low expectations = less disappointment B)

Depending on your part of the world, today is the 2 year anniversary of the infamous grocery shopping pics and agency denials. How far we've come:heart: :kaching1:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

They shouldn't feel the need to have to attend. So I feel like regardless don't put so much expectations from APAN Star Awards. I feel like the main focus should be on who actually wins - since the award show kept getting delayed due to covid. There is already enough speculations from kmedia already. Plus due to covid if they are indeed both attending, they have to wear masks for most of the award ceremony. It won't be the same nice feel energy like it was at Baeksang. 

Some say they checked with their agencies and whether they are actually attending is uncertain right now. So we shall see closer. 

In general, kmedia would also want to know if they're attending too. That was why I was surprised they would already be announced publicly they are attending and not closer to awards. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/19/2021 at 7:57 AM, KimDdalgi said:

Hello guys it is an off topic. I'll post it here because #CLOY was trending in our country and in Twitter today. The government of our country was so a CLOY Fan they make them as an example. CLOY was really dominating the World not just only in Asia. These series is really true example of good values. I give CLOY Team and BinJin Couple a big praise and applause. (Wink Wink Wink)

Please excuse me for replying to this OT, and I can't say I'm familiar with Philippine politics beyond the general picture, but I am not really a fan of politicians using something like CLOY for their political agendas. Not even sure how CLOY is even relevant here.  There are laws requiring authorisation from universities before police and military enter campuses in many democratic countries for good reason, to protect institutional autonomy, prevent authoritarian creep, and to preserve students' right to free speech and assembly.  

I love CLOY but it's fiction, and me liking the characters of RJH and the solider ducklings doesn't change my thinking about the NK regime and what is known about it in harsh reality.   South Korea had a long and challenging road to becoming a democratic country where students were actually killed by the military/police.  So I think it's kind of inappropriate actually to use a kdrama to justify this kind of policy change. 

Back to Binjin.  I am sorry if some fans got ripped off by APAN.  Beware those looking to exploit fans for money and clicks (which is money).  Binjin unfortunately has become a commodity for many.  I personally prefer to support Binjin or any artist's career directly by buying tickets to their works/something they are directly involved with (if it's also something I myself support).

As Binjin have said themselves before, awards are not their main motivation in their work.  They are simply motivated to be the best actors they can be and produce high quality work that can stand the test of time and hopefully resonates with audiences.  So if they win awards, great. But if they don't, sure they have a good perspective about it all.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8

I will also add - 

Examples from December awards:

2020 MBC Entertainer Awards - Jo In Sung presented /was a surprise  - he didnt do red carpet either 

2020 KBS Awards - Lee Min Jung attended but she skipped red carpet. She won 2 awards - Top Excellence and was named one of the Best Couples - they were all on stage. 

I think a higher chance they will attend if they can skip red carpet. I don't know if they want to be publicly walking red carpet especially since they have always been low key type of Korean actors. Most couples only walk red carpet further into their relationship ex. married not recently "confirmed" /outed by Dispatch

Plus all of kmedia would then just want to write about that instead of focusing on other winners of the night.

If they can skip red carpet or keep a low key appearance than I can see them definitely attending. Ex. when HB attended 2013 Baeksang and presented - he also skip red carpet. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

The expectation to see this couple in live is overwhelmed, so I hope we really value their privacy and support it.

For me, if they won't come it doesn't matter, they are already an official couple, I just want and hope them both to get many awards because of the hard work they have put in during Cloy.  

But if just one attends the awards, I hope is Hyun Bin, I really one see HB than seeing Yejin. Why?
Because I see Hyun Bin in his CF's always looks younger and thinner, while at KCPA awards, his face looks mature with a muscular body.
So I'm really curious about what his face and body look like now? :Pandabulous:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Calling this APAN awards out. I hate them for using BinJin for clout. They confirmed that two are coming only to find out that Yejin won't attend and Hyun Bin is unconfirmed yet. A lot of BinJin and Son Ye Jin fans had already purchased tickets the moment they announced BinJin's attendance. What a marketing ploy from Amazer! Now there's no option for refund. 

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 2

Hey, chinggu..

I'm sorry if I disturbs you again.

I brought news from our friends in Indonesia again.  If you want to donate you can contact @binjininafams 

I'm sorry if you were bothered, and thank you for your attention.  

Greetings dear, let's spread Binjin's kindness ...

Love

• Like 4
  • Off-Topic 1

7 hours ago, HannaBanana said:

Calling this APAN awards out. I hate them for using BinJin for clout. They confirmed that two are coming only to find out that Yejin won't attend and Hyun Bin is unconfirmed yet. A lot of BinJin and Son Ye Jin fans had already purchased tickets the moment they announced BinJin's attendance. What a marketing ploy from Amazer! Now there's no option for refund. 

Is there a way to make them pay for their scam?  In US, they would be sued for intentional misleading and pay a hefty fine. I didn't purchase ticket though.  It shouldn't be matter how much money. It's people's hard earned money.  They should be responsible for their action.  Either they have to beg BinJin to show up or apologize and refund. 

I think people in US can sue them.  The lawyers would be happy to jump onboard because APAN is not a small organization 

• Like 6

OMG! I WAS in a vacation to a place where Net is out of vicinity and now back to the city only to find out that Binjin is definitely in a relationship...eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Am dead!!!!!!!

And that APAN ticket, that would be tricky! The ticket seller tricks most of BINJIN fans. No matter how much explanations they say, it is clear as day that they scam us! 

Money is involved so whether they make a lot of excuses, their excuses and reason outs are pure of nonsense.  Their victims are most likely non-korean races so its quiet serious. They must resolve this issue the best  they can. God bless them for they do not know what they are doing..They must negotiate with us!

Oh! How I miss "The Negotiation" Movie then when binjin all started...have to watch it again including the promotions era.

Happy New Year to everyone and of course belated Happy Birthday to Yejin S. Kim...

Hi Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin!

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3