@Intuition1 I'll just add the first receipt during Baeksang Award. The night before BA when Naver announced that they will wear same brand (Ralph Lauren) of Binnie's Tuxedo suit and Jinnie's long dress during the BA. When I saw the Tuxedo suit and long dress it really looks couple things plus the sandal and shoes they wore different brand and colours but they have both snake shade of style looks well coordinated by their stylist and  then the rest is history (stage encounter + BTS single snap video (when both are having their 15minutes make up break before the second part of the award plus when talking and walking together and left the venue when Binnie's Cadillac car was convoyed by Jinnie's Van) + the Couple holding one award + "We" join acceptance speech + 2hrs. Liking Spree version 1.0).:) (Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

10 hours ago, Blissedsher said:

The smart big announment got anything to do with binjin? 

I think it will be announced in February. So a few more weeks. It definitely won't be announced before APAN Star Awards. The award show kept getting pushed so much. I think this is the last important one in Korea for CLOY and them. Then they are free to do whatever they want. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

If what the reporter said is true (I hope it is!) then HB's parents must really love SYJ. It seems they are very proud their son is going to marry SYJ :hooray2:I'm not sure if it's Korean culture for the groom's parents to buy a house for their son when they got married because we all know HB is more than capable to buy his own luxury mansion...if it's not culture related then they are buying it as a wedding gift which can only mean how much they approve of the relationship 

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1
5 hours ago, Cream_Moki said:

If what the reporter said is true (I hope it is!) then HB's parents must really love SYJ. It seems they are very proud their son is going to marry SYJ 

I'm not sure if it's Korean culture for the groom's parents to buy a house for their son when they got married because we all know HB is more than capable to buy his own luxury mansion...if it's not culture related then they are buying it as a wedding gift which can only mean how much they approve of the relationship 

I think HB's parent help him in searching for a new house because he didn't want the attention.  If it happened before the dating confirmed, his parent might give some hints, not actually mention SYJ name.

Either way, HB gets his parents' blessing

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
On 1/18/2021 at 7:25 AM, TotoroSY said:

YJ's APAN greetings video has been reposted with the subs stating it's 23 Jan (YJ announced it as 24 Jan). Looks like chances for YJ to attend APAN is high again! Also hope HB will be there too! And that they will both win awards (YJ's already has the Seezn one in her bag).

But the category where Yejin win seezn is not in Apan Star Awards, it is in Apan Music Awards. So if the reason for her attendance is to receive the award voted by the fans, that means she'll go on the 24th.

On 1/18/2021 at 5:58 AM, Blissedsher said:

The smart big announment got anything to do with binjin? 

Nah, it's for BTS. But have you seen Ms. Jane's reply to @binxjin on twitter tonight? She said "More to come. Your trust means a lot to us." with the sunflower emoji in the end. I'm sure they will release something binjin related soon.  

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 4

Wow! She's really amazing. Our Best Boy, her good person, her only boyfriend and a future husband is at rank #344 most search in the world. That means she and her lovie is one of the most search in the world. How really great they are.:) (Wink Wink Wink) 

New uploaded by 10CM. One of my favorite song from CLOY. It's already 1yr.ago but still good to listen the song. :heart:

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Anyone saw these TVN RECREATE CLOY content with witty captions!!!

The recreated Hawky jealous & beer scene captions are funny esp  when YSR said her head was heavy TVN added the caption "with this logic, the editor can fly like a helium balloon:joy:

Lol can TVN  create more pls...

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

I do agree with these I really want to see them just like BA encounter but this time a first public appearance after confirmation. If it's not gonna happen I'm fine with it. Atleast they are dating.:)

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

If only they could re-produce CLOY into like 3-hour movie (time saving for me to keep re-watching our #BinjinisReal) so I don't need to repeat the whole 16-episodes for like the 5th time now?? till I could remember almost all lines that I don't need any subs anymore... LOL... 

I always had this chemical curse of butterflies, faster heartbeat and giddy pleasure running into my veins everytime I watched all their romance lovey-dovey scenes... Now even I had deeper emotions knowing they have confirmed as a couple.

From the first time I watched CLOY, their chemistry was too strong to be only on reel. I still and always believe CLOY is apart of HB's project, he's the mastermind, to proof his love to SYJ. I did watched few of her past movies. That girl was above all qualities! And that Man is so in love with her and he would do anything to win her heart.. and he did..she did and finally they did... So.. Let me live with this delulu forever...:blush:

Damn.. but I love these feelings... My brain has internal drug factories, which had made me ecstatically happy whenever these two beautiful persons appears on my screens. Do you guys have some kind of similar 'issue' like me?? 

Btw, please check out these beautiful videos I found from Gifanchy created last year... Just lovely! :heart:

Edited by dooly Binjin
  • Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5
13 hours ago, dooly Binjin said:

Damn.. but I love these feelings... My brain has internal drug factories, which had made me ecstatically happy whenever these two beautiful persons appears on my screens. Do you guys have some kind of similar 'issue' like me??

Dont worry, ur not alone! My swooning just got to even much higher notch when they confirmed :sweet:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Hello guys it is an off topic. I'll post it here because #CLOY was trending in our country and in Twitter today. The government of our country was so a CLOY Fan they make them as an example. CLOY was really dominating the World not just only in Asia. These series is really true example of good values. I give CLOY Team and BinJin Couple a big praise and applause. (Wink Wink Wink) :happydance:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

I don't know why I miss them so much today. Replay the OST, replay their interviewed videos and I think I'm gonna sacrifice my sleep to rewatch the drama again.

Hope my husband would mind if I neglect him for a days :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

PART 2 of TVN recreate CLOY content with witty caption:joy:

TVN is BJ shipper too....lol they put the hospital kissing scene and added EGGPLANT & those kisses captions!  :love:

We know YJ fav cooking dishes is pasta and EGGPLANT!! 

More pls cuz the whole fandom are bored now aft 2 weeks of partying BJ 1/1 dating conf:joy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
4 hours ago, dooly Binjin said:

Yes, @dooly Binjin, we all have that “issue”, it’s normal and natural in this fandom/ship. It has may terms, e.g. BinJin fever, BinJin syndrome, BinJin bug, BinJin heart attack, BinJinitis, BinJinism, etc, etc - fellow BinJin sisters, you can add on the list if I forgot something. And It will be difficult to move on.

The good thing is WE.LOVE.IT. We love and proud to be part of this fandom/ship as we follow and ship the most wonderful couple whose love is made in heaven. 

I feel you @dooly Binjinwelcome to the happiest fandom in this world!  Yes we do love these feelings! 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Whoa!! It's going to be a great weekend! BinJin confirmed to be attending Apan??!!

So excited to see them together after xx months.. and to see what knockout outfit Jinnie will wear this time and hb will of course be handsome as usual.. will they be wearing matching or complementing outfits again?!

:highonflowers:

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5
8 minutes ago, Aya said:

Yes, @dooly Binjin, we all have that “issue”, it’s normal and natural in this fandom/ship. It has may terms, e.g. BinJin fever, BinJin syndrome, BinJin bug, BinJin heart attack, BinJinitis, BinJinism, etc, etc - fellow BinJin sisters, you can add on the list if I forgot something. And It will be difficult to move on.

The good thing is WE.LOVE.IT. We love and proud to be part of this fandom/ship as we are follow and ship the most wonderful couple whose love is made from heaven. 

I feel you @dooly Binjinwelcome to the happiest fandom in this world!  Yes we do love these feelings! 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

They are attending APAN Star Awards 2020!!! This will be their first public appearance after the confirmation... am gonna so having all those terms you mentioned above... Blissfull ship we are. Soon to be our happiest and another proud moment on 23 Jan 2021!! Love u all Binjin Fandom, Binjin Stan, BinjinLover all those names we call it... what we know they made us the happiest people on earth!! #BinjinForever 
:gangnamstyle:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 4

B25-C7-B44-5939-467-E-B228-008-B925-D180

065-D4292-C514-4425-9-CD7-7-C5661131-B38

OMGGGG  BinJin will be attending THIS SATURDAY APAN award walking down red carpet!!! We gg to see BAA2.0 and their FIRST PUBLIC APPEARANCES AFTER 1/1 dating confirmation and  BINJIN 22 DAYS !!!

BinJin always surprises us with their rules!!  SOOO EXCITED to see our lovely POWERFUL NATION COUPLE again in 1 frame :love:

992-EA5-CD-3-D30-4066-89-BF-CBE8114-A2-B

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 4