[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

29 minutes ago, CheckDM said:
Please welcome Binjin founder from CA :wow1: era

This is so funny! I mean I knew they kept asking Binnie during CA about their chemistry together :P I didn't realize they came up with a potential nickname back then too lol. Also Yoo Haejin worked on Pirates with Jinnie ;) So he is a mutual friend/colleague of theirs lol. I posted Jinnie's interview with Hwang Jung Min that time they were doing a CF together in 2015 recently but no one had confirmed to me what SYJ had said then in regards to YH. Maybe he is a low key shipper for the actual "Jin" that matters :P Also he was with KSR then :P I mean YH you are a low key shipper now :D hahaa 

Also, it is too early for Binnie to finally admit about his relationship with Jinnie since 2018 :P However, thank you for doing this on your CLOY script reading anniversary ;)

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Channel20 said:

Hahaha.. This is soo funny, I need to share it here :sweat_smile:

Oh gosh, I just died laughing, too funny 

Binjin shippers are truly some of the most creative people in the world

What a day this has been! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Wiggle 1

Just a further testimony of HB's kindness. I am sure Thai fans are so happy and as proof this Amado product sold out so fast the moment word was out that HB was the endorser.

Just as he did for Smart, when sent over the jackets used during CF and he signed them, without being asked. HB really appreciates his fandom. Reason why the love is being returned to him, as well as to Jinnie, many times over! :heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

I know we’re not supposed to talk about the other ship here but i promise this is my only time. They’re daydreaming at best and shipping based on nothing but their silly dreams that their OTP will get back together to a relationship that happened 10 years ago. Really? Lol. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I didn't realize they came up with a potential nickname back then too lol. Also Yoo Haejin worked on Pirates with Jinnie ;) So he is a mutual friend/colleague of theirs lol. I posted Jinnie's interview with Hwang Jung Min that time they were doing a CF together in 2015 recently but no one had confirmed to me what SYJ had said then in regards to YH.

Also, whenever I see YJ's video in Baeksang 2017.. I always wonder if they talked anything interesting with her seatmates as she was sitting next to friends who were in Confidential Assignment (Yoo HaeJin and Yoona) just a month before TN filming

• Like 5

i love my day so far!!! tho there were some bugs & bites here and there, but at the end, like my old man used to say,  when we always stay positive in everything we do in life, the positive and good things will come to us in NO TIME (today is one of the example that ive experienced myself :kiss_closed:). our  BINJIN is such a classy couple and am proud to choose and be part of this classy ship. i dont mind if the ship is sailing in different water or facing different current or wind everyday, cause i know my classy fellow shipper will be with me, helping and support each other to remind each other to stay focus, only for our BINJIN to reach their beautiful destination!! happy weekend you all!

@Chewy yes pls for more candies :heart:

• Like 16
  • Love 6

Forgive my delulu as it is already past midnight here in my part of the world and I'm still awake trying to digest all the recent binjin news..:foodie2:

But why do I get the feeling that the photo below (taken from jennyhousewedding_mijung IG) is our very own Jinnie!! :spitswater:

Screenshot-20200801-000659.jpg

Just a different dress compared with what she's wearing on her 23 June video on IG. But still the hair length and colour are almost the same.. :tenor:

• Like 12
  • Shocked 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Ririgagarin03 said:

Forgive my delulu as it is already past midnight here in my part of the world and I'm still awake trying to digest all the recent binjin news..:foodie2:

But why do I get the feeling that the photo below (taken from jennyhousewedding_mijung IG) is our very own Jinnie!! :spitswater:

Screenshot-20200801-000659.jpg

Just a different dress compared with what she's wearing on her 23 June video on IG. But still the hair length and colour are almost the same.. :tenor:

Mine too :wub:

• Like 7

I'm starting to really agree with others that we might not make it to the big announcement with the influx and harvesting 15961984506778595980990022264504.jpgof candies. I saw this on Twitter today:

@ElectricHearts I thought you would especially appreciate it since you like to make parallels/connections to dates and events :winkx:.

• Like 9
  • Love 1