[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, wap said:

Hi guys, it's so crazy busy in the BinJin world these days, it's a challenge to keep up! Too many "coincidences" aka receipts aka crumbs :wub:

I read something somewhere about there being previously FIVE denials of BinJin dating. I only know of the LA denials (1 from each agency? Does that count as 2?) and then later with the handholding under the table but it wasn't a dating denial, it was more of a "Nah we weren't holding hands under the table, we promise we're super duper professional, and all those googly eyes we make at each other are 100% acting and have nothing to do with real life..."

Oh and I remember the one where when asked in an interview they said they "laughed it off". Yeah, I'm laughing with you guys. It's all really funny *wink, wink* and in my book, that hardly counts as a denial. It's more of a dodge. 

Can someone shed some light on this for me?

Yes, you got the count right. I don't think there were five denials, who made that up? Hahaha. And actually, like what you've said, the only real denial was the first one after LA.

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, mamipoppins said:

I think so many of us here (active and lurkers) are Filipinos who are now living in different parts of the world. As Hyun Bin said, Mahal ko kayo (I love you all) :heart:

I just woke up and saw the Vast denial. What a relief. 

Filipina here too but living in Canada. Yup, BJ fans are international, not just restricted in the Philippines. 

1 hour ago, Riritobinjin said:

I am not one to name names and bring shipping wars here, but I think vast's very fast and clear denial today is because of what apparently happened on twitter yesterday. As always Binnie standing up for Jinnie and 'protecting' her, do you see a pattern Or is it just me? Everytime there's something to be said to the world our guy speaks up straight and clear.

P.S - not claiming our Jinnie is a damsel in distress needing protection, we all know she's quite capable herself, but hey we all like to lean on Pacific Ocean wide shoulders now and then, don't we

I don't normally go to Twitter but yesterday I did because I wanted to see @DBinkyo's posts.  I love her/him.  And yup the fan war was nasty and I was shocked  to see such vulgar posts against YJ. It is those posts that started the "war". But anyway, glad to see the VAST denial. Hopefully will end all these nastiness. Make Love, Not War!! LOL, I think I am aging myself for saying it. 

• Like 14
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Riritobinjin said:

I am not one to name names and bring shipping wars here, but I think vast's very fast and clear denial today is because of what apparently happened on twitter yesterday. As always Binnie standing up for Jinnie and 'protecting' her, do you see a pattern Or is it just me? Everytime there's something to be said to the world our guy speaks up straight and clear.

P.S - not claiming our Jinnie is a damsel in distress needing protection, we all know she's quite capable herself, but hey we all like to lean on Pacific Ocean wide shoulders now and then, don't we

Can anyone share what apparently happened yesterday for those of us who are in the dark? Some of us go not go on IG or Twitter that much. 

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

I don't normally go to Twitter but yesterday I did because I wanted to see @DBinkyo's posts.  I love her/him. 

8 minutes ago, charray said:

Can anyone share what apparently happened yesterday for those of us who are in the dark? Some of us go not go on IG or Twitter that much. 

37 minutes ago, FatedOneNK said:

This ahjumma is always late especially with Twitter news. What happened yesterday? Bullying SYJ? 

38 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

I thought about that too. I didn't saw the twitter war but it seemed huge yesterday, I'm seeing names.

I didn't see the actual twitter posts, but heard from others that the ex team shippers posted really nasty things about YJ. I feel that's what brought about the denial by vast.. even if it's not the main reason, I am sure it is one of the reasons why they felt the need to issue a denial

5 minutes ago, EdelweissTX said:

Yes can anyone share what happened on Twitter yesterday? 
Binjin should announce their marriage asap to shut up those poor SHK’s fans. 

Yes please, we need a marriage announcement ASAP

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Are we never getting the clubs back or what? I have an itch to scratch here

Same I need the clubs back pali pali! 

Meanwhile...when you see it :heart2beat:this must be after Seri's birthday crying scene.

• Like 14
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, gloriousCh33se said:

Also, whenever I see YJ's video in Baeksang 2017.. I always wonder if they talked anything interesting with her seatmates as she was sitting next to friends who were in Confidential Assignment (Yoo HaeJin and Yoona) just a month before TN filming

TRUE! I always wondered what they could have talked about :) This was also just before TN casting was confirmed. Instead we got more footage of Jinnie talking with YoonA then lol :D I remember being like what about YJ lol. She knows him too. Also, Jinnie knows already about starring in TN :P This is like a week before the first TN casting news comes out. Who knows when they were both given the script. I just know near the end of Confidential Assignment promo period when he gets asked about upcoming projects he doesn't talk about actual upcoming/potential projects except talks about CA opening in theatres and that he just finished filming The Swindlers so that would come out sometime at the end of the year/more focused on promoting the movies :lol: 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Shippers pls pls continue to help vote and visit this site. Closing based on Pacific time july 31. So people outside asian countries pls help. Thanks:heart2:

https://kingchoice.me/topic-most-beautiful-korean-actress-of-all-time-59.html?option=36800

It doesn't give a specific Pacific actual time cut-off so would that be 11:59 p,m,?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MASTERPIECE said:

YOU GUYS SHOULD ALL BE THANKFUL TO ME AFTER HEARING THE DENIAL FROM VAST!! I WONT SAY ANYTHING BUT I’LL WAIT FOR THE BINJIN CONFIRMATION! THE SHIP IS ALMOST THERE!!!!!! 

TELL ME, TELL ME! I NEED TO KNOW PLEASE! Hahaha! I’m not a very patient person and Binjin has really tested my patience. Have mercy on my poor heart!:wut:

Oh, and thank you. Kisses to you for whatever you did. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

34 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

And yup the fan war was nasty and I was shocked  to see such vulgar posts against YJ. It is those posts that started the "war". But anyway, glad to see the VAST denial. Hopefully will end all these nastiness. Make Love, Not War!! LOL, I think

I saw the twitter war also and was shocked at the ridicule toward SYJ. That abuse definitely deserved a NOT TRUE from VAST. It was ugly!!

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1