[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Sandra Wheeler said:

Those comparison photos taken at the LA supermarket and posted back in late May are some good sleuthing by lemontree. I am one of the elder shippers, from East Coast USA. Old enough to be grandmother to both HB and SYJ and admittedly addicted to all things HB and SYJ, lol. I am a relative newcomer to Korean drama and so far have found it a wonderful antidote to having to stay inside since early March. Found The Negotiator right after moving and was totally shocked once I read that these two incredible actors filmed the majority of the movie on different sets and only saw one another toward the end of the movie. WOW. Let's hope for smooth sailing and a happy landing!

Welcome from another boomer. And yes, I am in fact a grandmother. 

• Like 8
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, Restless_Hearts said:

I Doubt may have been too strong a word... "I'm not expecting..." may have been more appropriate... 

With the impending launch of SYJ as the new brand ambassador of Smart Signature, as far as I know,  this will make her the first female Korean star (2ne1's Dara Park is considered local since she grew up and first became famous in the PH) to be an endorser in the Philippines...

SYJ will be succeeding 2018 Miss Universe Catriona Gray as the brand ambassador of Smart Signature...

I take back the doubting and not expecting part...

SYJ just might do an ad for Smart corporate like HB and we might get something similar to this ad by Catriona with the kiss at the end...

As I finished watching the CF, the recommendation vid after that is an interview with the star. And guess what? That man turned out to be her boyfriend. That was their first kiss. SMART CF united them. She even playfully thanked SMART lol

I guess SMART really enjoys playing cupid :rickroll:

• Like 6
  • Shocked 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, Restless_Hearts said:

I Doubt may have been too strong a word... "I'm not expecting..." may have been more appropriate... 

With the impending launch of SYJ as the new brand ambassador of Smart Signature, as far as I know,  this will make her the first female Korean star (2ne1's Dara Park is considered local since she grew up and first became famous in the PH) to be an endorser in the Philippines...

SYJ will be succeeding 2018 Miss Universe Catriona Gray as the brand ambassador of Smart Signature...

I take back the doubting and not expecting part...

SYJ just might do an ad for Smart corporate like HB and we might get something similar to this ad by Catriona with the kiss at the end...

oh, a resounding YES to that kiss portion hahaha! :hwaiting:

I think that a joint CF is still possible despite the fact that they are endorsing different segments of the market being catered to by Smart.

Parallel to the South and North Korea aspect of their characters in CLOY, and then Smart choosing Ye Jin for Signature Choice and Bin for a different market segment? It’s like CLOY characters and concept all over again. 

there may or may not be a joint CF. But my delulu mind dictates that there should be one. :D

• Like 13
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Restless_Hearts, SYJ is not the first kdrama actress to endorse a Phil brand. Park Shin Hye was a Bench endorser in 2017. Bench has been consistently bringing top Korean males stars, and currently having HB is really amazing. With that being said, this coming SYJ Smart endorsement is way bigger, more anticipated and truly will be a landmark for the telco. If they could put together HB and SYJ in one ad, it will certainly be for the books.

• Like 13
  • Insightful 4

@celest1al same thoughts but I couldn't process them in written form :P 

Since this was also in August of 2006 lol.. I guess I will take any day in August now :P

Talent Hyun Bin (24) and Son Ye-jin (24) were selected as the top men and women celebrities who want to date on the seventh day of July.

Wasn't the Smart board meeting on July 7 :lol: Also Jinnie posted some nice France pics around  then in July 2018 :P Let's not forget Binnie's Hawaii 2010 video of her agency's channel on SYJ lol

:heart4:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

And the Smart CF producer from Phil, posting HB's bts as he giggles away with the crinkly eye smile similar to the MetroStyle interview when he talked about Yejin......with that OST love song and Sunflower emoticon (project name for YJ's Smart CF). They are ALL TROLLING us now!!

The same thoughts I had when I saw Binnie's video lol. Although now I relook at the date on the August 2006 poll HB and SYJ won back then. I wonder if either fate was trying to make it happen this entire time :P Plus seeing that so many things seemed to happen in that week of July last month :lol: Honestly, I cannot respond to anyone's actions anymore :P Because it wasn't really our fault this time, they were making us more this way with their actions ;) 

Also I had no idea I had actually written down in my notes I was expecting Jinnie's smart CF next week. Honestly, all I remember was after her last instagram update related to her filming I just wrote more stuff in my notes for fun guessing :P 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1